Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Advice Needed  (Read 670 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

hello everyone!
I am quite new to the cryptos, however Im very interested in learning and discovering the trading process of cryptos!
Therefore, I would like to ask crypto traders for some advices about how to better learn the trading process and how to start trading. Thanks in advance!
 Smiley Smiley
Probably the best advice we can give to you is to take your time, I know it can be really difficult because you are excited and you want to trade right away but it will be a mistake, read some books and watch some videos and then familiarize yourself with the exchange in which you want to trade then make some small trades, do that for a month and if you are successful then you can trade with your capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:54 AM

hello everyone!
I am quite new to the cryptos, however Im very interested in learning and discovering the trading process of cryptos!
Therefore, I would like to ask crypto traders for some advices about how to better learn the trading process and how to start trading. Thanks in advance!
 Smiley Smiley
Picking the best Trading site is crucial especially on those who rely on them too much. There are lot of exchange or trading site that had been stolen or hacked by professional hackers due to their lack of security's and safety measure/counter measures. First of all don't invest quickly even if the deal is good sometimes some of them turn out to be a scam another one don't rely on cignals or channel that will guide you to success so as they say but don't even think about it.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

Just trade the altcoins who are doing ups and downs every week. Do not ever buy all or sell or.

All coins are moving up and down every week that means can buy any coin?

It is not a good advice.

I saw in this thread some people suggested about day trading. But think as a beginner don't go for day trading instead invest in some good coins and study how this crypto market moves and once you gain enough knowledge then can move to day trading. But day trading is quite risky so I never for it.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

Try it for a little amount and maybe you could learn a lot from it.
Dont haste the trade. If you have an order and believes it will reach that point then have patience and wait for it.
You dont want to be like any other traders that panics whenever they see a big pump. They will sell and then buy back at a higher price then suddenly it falls again. Be better than them and have knowledge about the fluctuation of every coin that you will trade.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
Crypto trading with other trading like stock exchange or foreign exchange is in principal similar, if you are really new to trading for all sectors then this thread will give you some short reference for starting a trading : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Another thing to consider is actually trading, or investing - you're going to trade, you study some good and your emotions do not get you well, some even consider using algo systems for the same reason they buy mining contracts. However, if you are not interested in speculating / trading you can just buy and keep which is perfectly fine as well.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
Crypto trading is not easy job it is much riskier die to the volatility of price so first you need to know is never invest the amount you can't afford to lose whether it is investing for holding or trading.Then choose which kind of trading you are going to do the short term or long term the pick the coins according to that.
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

Take the risk on experiencing it,, trading can’t be thought without doing it in the first time.. My advice is research first what coin and each profitability.. Start with bitcoin for better chance of gaining small profits but withdrawing fees must be observed..

As simple as it looks,, trading is a complicated and risky as many have complaints on wrong addresses sent mistakes that is a human error on the traders part.. Choose a better exchange site and I will recommend to use Binance..

Agreed with you. Experience is the best teacher so try to do it in actual its better for you to understand how trading work, honestly when I first try in trading, I don't really understand how to do in trading but because of the eagerness I allot of few money to practice the actual trading. But I suggest before putting money in one coins research it and seek more information about this coins.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

making a trade is a promising big advantage for those who do it right, to do learning about trading actually will be easy if we do as we practice with capitalinformation of some articles or video. to achieve kesusesan in trading, experience is very important so we will be more proficient atu understand trade patterns if we already have a lot of experience.
however, at the moment I personally do not trade for some time because today the market conditions are very unfavorable for traders unless they will buy and stock long term.

usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley

In trading there are two different region.First is Red region and Second is Green region.When the price start to dump from the current rate ,it may be any and consider as a Red region.
When the price is start to pump to high value,it may be consider as a Green region.Use this time to sell the long term holding.
If you have a idea to inverse in bitcoin,choose the dump time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
The best advice that we can give you is to experience trading yourself, so you could build your own knowledge and develop your own way of doing things, trading is fairly easy you just have to be patient and be smart about your decisions, and do things based on what the majority of people do, i would suggest to start off low and put your investments into coins that are well known and have a strong potential to rise in the future like bitcoin and etehreum, and once you get the hang of things you can diversify.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
Begin learning technical analysis a little bit and subscribe with any good signal channel(not pump and dump). This much of knowledge will be enough to start your crypto trading career. But just remember one thing that never try to trade on your emotions and never try to trade just by listening the advice of any channel. I started my trading by learning a few basic theories of stock market trading and implementing them in cryptos.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
Begin learning technical analysis a little bit and subscribe with any good signal channel(not pump and dump). This much of knowledge will be enough to start your crypto trading career. But just remember one thing that never try to trade on your emotions and never try to trade just by listening the advice of any channel. I started my trading by learning a few basic theories of stock market trading and implementing them in cryptos.

I am not sure that you need any technical skill to shien in this trading field. If you want to earn money you should follow any price analysis site and join any bump and dump signal telegram channel. This is enough to do your work in better way bro.

If you feel that you have loosing fund whenever the huge dump in the market. That should be washed and go in a positive way with expecting the breakthrough in some days or week. I have opened on trade livecoin and wait for expected value reach 1 week of time. Fortunately I got achieve my marked value at there.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Trading is proftable if you know what you are doing. Let you own voice to accept best decision for you and dont listen to others. Technical analyse can help to correctly enter to position or exit from position. Joining to pump/dump signals is not good way to make money unless you get information first hand.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

Experience is the best teacher, Every trader lose on the first month of their trading career. Be careful and read tons of educational books and articles on how to trade. There are so many strategies that you need to learn. Find groups and menthor. And the most important, Invest what you are willing to lose. Trading is very risky. It's like placing a mouse inside a tigers cage and expecting that the mouse will survive. (that's a joke) Be careful and expect losses on you first few months. You can minimize lose if you just hold. Especially day trade is the most risky. Don't do that until you get used to trading, Goodluck.

i myself have passed a lots of years in trading forex and bitcoin trading
but i didnt make any improvement
thats why i just want some experts to help me
there was a lots of ups and down have been passed in my trading life
so the experts might give me a good suggestion to improve my trading performance Smiley 
Knowledge has no alternative in trading.Develop your knowledge on crypto market, coin and different news. Then develop trading strategy and techniques. Learn technical analysis. Watch trade for a long time to understand trade pattern. Finally start trading gradually and carefully.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

Just trade the altcoins who are doing ups and downs every week. Do not ever buy all or sell or.

All coins are moving up and down every week that means can buy any coin?

It is not a good advice.

I saw in this thread some people suggested about day trading. But think as a beginner don't go for day trading instead invest in some good coins and study how this crypto market moves and once you gain enough knowledge then can move to day trading. But day trading is quite risky so I never for it.
Day trading is by far the most difficult way of trading and it is not for beginners, many newbie traders see day trading as an easy way to make money and that is a huge mistake, I think a day trader can make greater profits than anyone in the market but it can also give you the biggest losses and for those without any kind of experience they will probably get the losses instead of the profits.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

You need to study more the different technical analysis. Also every coin you got to understand at east the basics otherwise pure TA is not really that effective. Just start small btw, maybe $100 is goo enough to start.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
it,is possible to trade crypto when we see it and we hear it is very easy to achieve big profits, but it is not as easy as we imagine, as a trader we must be able to analyze and understand the market movement, initially you do not need to trade a lot of capital first, and if you already understand, you can increase capital again.

biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

I think the best thing to do is to trade your password, and you can get a lot of experience from trading, and that's not what people tell you.

Only from trading can you learn why markets don't fluctuate, and when they do. When trading is best, it can be learned from trading.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

You already have a lot of advises on how to learn trading but no one have advised you this, You should know what you are getting in to like what are the risks. Can you handle the stress because if you can not i bet you that you will panic sell once there is a bad news about your coin. Can you control your emotions, when you see you portfolio on red  we might see you posting here asking for advice.

If you have never traded before on any type of market I will suggest to start with a demo account of use a very little money so that you would just know how the game goes. If you are able to handle it then start investing with a larger amount.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: