Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:47:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for future ?  (Read 27989 times)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

ETH is the best option. Because from all the coins being launched all are with ECR 20 blockchain technology and all are smart contracts and based on the same technology.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

In my opinion for long term investment you need to buy Litecoin. Ethereum, Monero and Waves. they are most promising coins.
And for the short term try to find some new perspective altcoins. Look at Credits. This coin showed good result even when the market was down.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

This question had been asked severally on this forum. The most adored coin better in all instances to hold for a long period of time is no any one than Bitcoin itself, because it's the major coin that is mostly relied upon to cater for future needs without regret. Presently,  Bitcoin stays at $8,281.70, still good enough to invest in and hold. However, other coins like Ethereum, Lite, Ripple and dodge coins are likely good from my opinion to hold for a shorter period of time.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

I think good investment for long term is bitcoin. Bitcoin have largest market cap and more than 40% dominant in cryptomarket. Maybe right now bitcoin price is drop but in long term bitcoin is good to invest
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

I would recommend to look after the development of a project, and then make a choice in the direction of investment.
The other day I found statistics of activity on GitHub from the blockchain projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139031.0
From my point of view, the projects that are supported and are active and more significant for investment.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin to invest on the short term and ling term.
If you want to invest on the altcoin choose the coins with the stable price over the history for the long term and choose the coin with the high price volatility for short term investment.

Well said bro it true bitcoin is the best coin. As my opinion if he/she wants and altcoin i probably suggest to eth, ltc, and neo. This coins have a high price exchange for sure.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Future is for utility tokens. Coins which will provide people with most advantageous project will prosper in long term. So my vote for the future coin will be to VLB token. It has a great utility of providing blockchain support to automotive industry. so for a long term prosperous future go for VLB token. It will bring down the costs of car servicing by a huge margin too.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

if I am more inclined to long term investment and the coin is bitcoin and ethereum. while for the short term I have not dared to predict.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

I think for long-term investments, the tokens ABT (ArcBlock), POA (Oracles), TEL (TelCoin), ARN (Aeron) are best suited.
These projects have recently reached the crypto exchange, the prices for tokens are at the lows. In my opinion, now is the time to buy the above tokens.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Of course, the benchmark of the market will be bitcoin, but you need to look at other coins such as ETH, Monero and the like. Very stable investment solutions.         
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Hi,
if your looking for a good project in different manner then you should make some research first about the project which is look through their white papers to easily determine if its good or not.  .
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Hi,

you have many choices from the TOP 10 leading altcoins in the market. but dont forget to include bitcoin, because bitcoin is the only who can gives you a better profits in the future, second is the Ethereum, these two can gives you a good profits in the future (long term), like what you will see in the fast. after the long run dip, soon they are all pump and skyrocket to the moon.
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

I love ETH and some fresh coin,some like from pre_sale brand new token ICO becouse from there i can grab any bonus for free..
friday99

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

according to me!

serenity financial
sapien network
coinlion
bananacoin
amlt coinfirm

this altcoin which is good for future!
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

IMO and this is not a financial advice... but you can look at credits, they just finished their ICO and listed on kucoin. If they will deliver on their promise the coin will moon.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Hi,
coins have the ability and advantages of each. as well as long-term and short-term coins. of all coins, Cardano coins are good for short and NEO is good for the long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

For long term investment, the best option is obviously a mix of Bitcoin and Ether. The reason is that they have very big community using them and even if they are sometimes attacked and their value can promptly lower, on long term they will keep on progress.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Hi,
coins for the short and long-term is certainly a true coin capable of holding the market situation continues to surges. so I think Bitcoin is a coin that can be relied on for the long and short-term.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Nano Cryptography (NANO) is a decentralized platform that does not provide users with any other functions other than cash.
this cryptic currency has all the chances for this year to reach a mark of $ 50 per coin by the middle of the year, and $ 100 to its end.
easyaugust

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

Any, which to date shows 10% fluctuations back and forth. This is a standard indicator for volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: