Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 05:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin Will Reach 1 Million in Value?  (Read 581 times)
btcbabhh

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Of course not, the price is not going to be higher than $30k - $50k, that is the highest price that bitcoin can reach at some point. For me, even $10k is incredible high, i was not even expecting $5k at the beggining of the last year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Of course not, the price is not going to be higher than $30k - $50k, that is the highest price that bitcoin can reach at some point. For me, even $10k is incredible high, i was not even expecting $5k at the beggining of the last year.
We can say it cannot reach to 1m that at this rate it is hardly to pass over $10k. But it is open to hit this year at any price but impossible this year to achieve 1m for bitcoin. Let's see what price it will go.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
azguard2

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

We can say it cannot reach to 1m that at this rate it is hardly to pass over $10k. But it is open to hit this year at any price but impossible this year to achieve 1m for bitcoin. Let's see what price it will go.

We could reach it but in 20-30 years maybe less this is something that can happen only if market comes to that point. Honestly first we could be happy to see again in 20k and then let comes as it should slowly and steady this could be good for everyone in long and short term.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

That's gonna be a hard question to answer because no one what really knows what will happen to bitcoin and cryptos in the future. A 1 million dollar value may be reached few decades from now or even a century. Maybe we are all gone already before that happens.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

That's gonna be a hard question to answer because no one what really knows what will happen to bitcoin and cryptos in the future. A 1 million dollar value may be reached few decades from now or even a century. Maybe we are all gone already before that happens.
We can't say if we are alive or not  Cheesy too early for that speculation yet it was too possible in the future when almost all things were run and use by blockchain technology. Many analysts predict that we will going to hit $1M and it was too long road for that there are many bigger things that may affect on bitcoins price along the way so i didn't expect it from now.

████████
██████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████
███    ████████  
██         ████████
█         ████████

|
███
Activity Contest██████Promotion Contest██████ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \
███
\___████ICO Review Contest███Signature Campaign
||
p i e c e

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Never. This is impossible

Although it is really hard to believe that Bitcoin can cost a million, it might happen. However, many years will pass, and for this only a few BTC should be remained.  Cool
swscowods

Activity: 406

UBEX.COM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Although it is really hard to believe that Bitcoin can cost a million, it might happen. However, many years will pass, and for this only a few BTC should be remained.  Cool
It is hard to happen this year or in the coming year, but yes it is not way impossible. It is going to happen when we all are going to support bitcoin to bits in its hard and good times. Bitcoin is not going to deceive us in any way, this is my firm belief in bitcoin. We all bitcoiners should do maximum efforts to promote it in order to touch 1 million dollars as soon as possible. We are going to rock then the whole world.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I think it is quite possible but if bitcoin was to reach $1 million, the situation of the market would have been so crazy.
For now, no. There still a lot of panic sellers contributing to the dump. It is great to expect with optimism but be realistic and be content with profit.
It would take a hell of a lot of time, not even sure if bitcoin will still continue to exist but continue to believe.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.
At this time the price of Bitcoin has decreased so sharply, Bitcoin itself does have a fluctuating and erratic nature. I think Bitcoin will be hard at the highest price in 2018

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█ZUFLO .io▌EXCHANGE AND FINANCE█▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING&FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP|Telegram Twitter [[Pre ICO is LIVE]] Instagram Facebook
 |ANN
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.
That is the one of the fake news i think, bitcoin price will not getting reach such amount, its almost imposible as you see the current price is over $7500, don't believe to what they saying, they obviously joking.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Democratizing access to entertainment financing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

For me this figure is impossible to reach and you should not believe it easily, simply because if the Bitcoin value become more expensive it will also to become more difficult to purchase to start as investment too. This huge amount is only good for those who already holds Bitcoin but for those new comers in which mostly are small time investors then i think they will be force to shift to Altcoin investments in which much cheaper to purchase than the $1M Bitcoin.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                    
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
darkangelosme

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

For me that is not impossible to happen, but i think it will take 4 to 8 decades before it will happen. Especially if some government will intervene and won't promote the public information of what is bitcoin, and worst case scenario they will ban cryptocurrencies including bitcoin like what happened to China and it's neighbors.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
pinoyden

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

For me that is not impossible to happen, but i think it will take 4 to 8 decades before it will happen. Especially if some government will intervene and won't promote the public information of what is bitcoin, and worst case scenario they will ban cryptocurrencies including bitcoin like what happened to China and it's neighbors.

even though we already reach 4 to 8 decades i still dont think that bitcoin can reach 1 million diollars .

Why i can say that?  Because 1million dollars is too freakin high and verry unusual for just only a digital currency. it is also impossible for all of the people in the world to get involved in bitcoin because of some valid reasons , that is why bitcoin wont reach a verry high value because it cannot possibly get a higher demand from the public.

Though i believe that bitcoin can still reach a new all time high in the last period of this year and on the upcoming years and decades.

mason13

Activity: 161
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

Yes it will if U.S. economy will fail and dollar will fucking undervalued  Smiley Something like 1 USD = 0.01 EUR  Cheesy
Clark05

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

Yes it will if U.S. economy will fail and dollar will fucking undervalued  Smiley Something like 1 USD = 0.01 EUR  Cheesy
Even that happen bitcoin will not increase $1,000,000 because maybe if the dollars fail the price of the bitcoin down because I think bitcoin is base to the dollars pay rate and we will see the price dumping if that happen. That's what I think only not sure if that really happen or not.

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Most people saying this are looking at bitcoin continuing its past long term hyperbolic growth rate, if they’re working off data. As shown in this log graph I recently constructed of bitcoins price from 2010 to early 2018 - https://imgur.com/gallery/9iF3t - there’s a fairly linear upward growth in bitcoins value, and if this same long term hyperbolic growth rate the last 7 years is projected 7 years into the future then bitcoin will have a value of $1 million in early 2025! It must be emphasised however that this is purely a ‘projection’, and is not a ‘prediction’ of what will happen.

But I do believe there are good reasons to think that the hyperbolic growth of bitcoins price the last 7 years will continue in the next few years, and that bitcoin will hit a value of $1 million in the mid to late 2020’s! I feel the later generation blockchains and protocols being developed will allow the development of dApps that will slowly replace the current massive centralised companies and businesses we all use over the next 10-15 years, in a third technology revolution of the world. And I believe that bitcoin will continue to be one of the most important cryptocurrencies in this new world for payments as well as being an increasingly important store of value, given its robustness in use so far and the improvements to it being made by its 200 dedicated developers and its recognition as a ‘brand’ by >50% of people in the world. So I feel that given bitcoin’s limited and fixed supply its value will continue to increase exponentially as it has the last 8 years as its ownership and use by people increases from the current <1% of people who own or use it, to 10% and over ownership and use over the next 5-10 years continuing that past parabolic growth and that early adopters already owning or buying bitcoin now will make a fortune in the next 5-10 years. But there’s no guarantees in investment or life and the whole thing may become worthless, which is why people investing in crypto are told never invest more than you can afford to lose!

And in terms of your querying why the price of bitcoin has been fairly static the last 6 months at $7.5-10K, you can see the shorter term bitcoin growth rates on my log-graph as the red and green dots. There have been 5 consecutive periods since 2010 where bitcoin has a 12-24 period of upgrowth (red dots), before a 12-18 period of sideways steady price (green dots). We are currently in the sixth sideways period since Jan this year, and history suggests bitcoin will move sideways at its current price until towards the end of the year, before an upward period of growth in 2019 takes it to $50K on its long term parabolic growth line. But again remember this is a projection from the past into the future, rather than a firm prediction. But would be great to buy BTC at 7.5K and make 7x growth in 12-18 months ...

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

I think it is quite possible but if bitcoin was to reach $1 million, the situation of the market would have been so crazy.
For now, no. There still a lot of panic sellers contributing to the dump. It is great to expect with optimism but be realistic and be content with profit.
It would take a hell of a lot of time, not even sure if bitcoin will still continue to exist but continue to believe.
Crazy would be an understatement. In that case, I am sure we are already at the mainstream level of adoption and bitcoin is already widely being used as a currency in day to day activities in most places in the world. Yeah, the possibility and likelihood of seeing this figure is there but based on the question the OP asked, obviously it is a question no single human can give an answer to as no one can definitely see the future to know exactly when we can end up having such a scenario.

Bitcoin showed ~100x growth in last 3 years from $180 (in January 2015) to $19,300 (in November 2017). If we get another similar growth then we may see half million in next three years.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
alex M

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

That sounds almost impossible. The current price of bitcoin is not $10,000, so this year it is $1 million?
It sounds more like a dream, so I think it's completely impossible.

It is really unbelievable that this predicted price can be achieve this year but, there's a great potential that it will happen soon. who knows? The earlier it would happen the merrier it would be, because many people are still longing for this bullish price. For me, Im already contented with the 15KUSD to 20KUSD of btc price increase as long as it will surely happen this coming months. Hoping this dream would come true.
drachman

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

Do not listen to those people, people need to stop trying to predict that price, people are attracted by that price because that means that even a low amount of bitcoin can be very valuable, but what you need to do is to concentrate yourself in getting more bitcoin and nothing more, if you do that then it does not matter what price bitcoin eventually reaches you will still have great profits as a result of your bitcoin holdings.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 476
Merit: 287

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

The only time Bitcoin will be worth $1 million dollars is when the USD is worthless. I mean, i'd love a million per Bitcoin, but that would put the market cap at a staggering $17 - $21 trillion. Golds market cap is $8 trillion. Bitcoin hitting those numbers are very unrealistic. $100k per bitcoin is within the realm of reality though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.