Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 03:36:37 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin Will Reach 1 Million in Value?  (Read 581 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1011

★OneHash.com - Leading Mutual Betting & Casi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

That would be awesome but as of now i'm not thinking about it since it's like equal to a dream. As of now i would be more happy if the price will recover again and that's what i'm thinking, when. Reaching $20k again is what i'm waiting because that is more possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ipanks

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

That would be awesome but as of now i'm not thinking about it since it's like equal to a dream. As of now i would be more happy if the price will recover again and that's what i'm thinking, when. Reaching $20k again is what i'm waiting because that is more possible.

it is better to enjoy the ride and we could try to make every profit that we can and the best thing is we could still buy and sell the bitcoin to make much profit. I think I am not thinking too much about when bitcoin will reach 1 million in value because I am sure that the time will come if bitcoin is really good enough and strong enough to survive and I am sure that many people are waiting this moment to happen.

|A response to rapidly emerging eye health problem|EYEGLOB.NET|(EYE) Token| ENVISION THE FUTURE!|First and Only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on Blockchain!|
darewaller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Never. This is impossible

Although it is really hard to believe that Bitcoin can cost a million, it might happen. However, many years will pass, and for this only a few BTC should be remained.  Cool
It is hard to happen this year or in the coming year, but yes it is not way impossible. It is going to happen when we all are going to support bitcoin to bits in its hard and good times. Bitcoin is not going to deceive us in any way, this is my firm belief in bitcoin. We all bitcoiners should do maximum efforts to promote it in order to touch 1 million dollars as soon as possible. We are going to rock then the whole world.
There is actually a difference between hard and impossible.
By hard, that means there could be a possibility, but may be hard to achieve. However, this is an impossible thing to achieve at all this year. In the long run, however, no one knows but it can be possible since everything balls down to demand and in that case, there must have been a serious huge level of adoption but when it will be is what no one can actually tell.
samcrypto

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Let’s be more realistic here and don’t set too much expectation with bitcoin because it might not gonna happen sinces its too good to be true. I just want now to have more bitcoin so I can higher profit when it reaches the $20k level again.
Webetcoins

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

That's gonna be a hard question to answer because no one what really knows what will happen to bitcoin and cryptos in the future. A 1 million dollar value may be reached few decades from now or even a century. Maybe we are all gone already before that happens.
We can't say if we are alive or not  Cheesy too early for that speculation yet it was too possible in the future when almost all things were run and use by blockchain technology. Many analysts predict that we will going to hit $1M and it was too long road for that there are many bigger things that may affect on bitcoins price along the way so i didn't expect it from now.
Bitcoin has the potential to achieve any highest possible value in the future as the Bitcoin due to its response is viral in the world and more number of people is encouraging with the passage of time which will give rise to the demand factor which will in turn increase the value of Bitcoin. This raise is necessary for the Bitcoin and will make it able to achieve any highest possible place.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) IS A NEW PoW/PoS REVOLUTIONARY PRIVACY PROJECT ● ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ●
      ──────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer───────────
       ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───║ WalletWindows  |  macOS  |  Linux
★ PRiVCY ➢✈✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈★
[/center]
kateycoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.
It's not easy to hit the 1million price in a few months it will take more years to happen what you said. If you see some advertise or promotion about bitcoin and they said that bitcoin will reach 1 million price it's their own speculation and prediction.

hisuka

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.
It's not easy to hit the 1million price in a few months it will take more years to happen what you said. If you see some advertise or promotion about bitcoin and they said that bitcoin will reach 1 million price it's their own speculation and prediction.
Simply do not listen easily to false news and what others statement. It is a baseless and no proof at all we can speculate what can be the price of bitcoin. But, all of this cannot guaranteed the price of bitcoin to reach 1million.

░███▄
                   ░██████
                    ▀████▀

░▄███▒          ▒███▄▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒  ▄██▄   █████▒
    ░█████▒ ██████ ░█████▒
    ░█████▒  ████▀ ░█████▒
     ▒██████▄    ▄██████▒▒
      ░████████████████▒▒
        ░███████████▒▒▒
            ░▀▀▀▀▀▀
KuBitX████████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██████
██  ██████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
████████
Question123

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Eveb you wait few years , decades or even 1 century you will not see the value of the bitcoin become $1,000,000 because that is very high and need billions of people will invest to bitcoin before that happen. I did not expect to much to bitcoin because my expectation to bitcoin price which is the highest price possible only $50,000-$100,000 and even that price is maybe not happen.

mornabo

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

Yeah it's too much if we expect bitcoin to have value up to 1 million dollars in the near future, I agree with you, I'm more focused and hope for the price could reach $20k as last year, but until now there has been no significant change, and there are no signs yet to recover

drachman

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

Never. This is impossible

Although it is really hard to believe that Bitcoin can cost a million, it might happen. However, many years will pass, and for this only a few BTC should be remained.  Cool

The only time Bitcoin will be worth $1 million dollars is when the USD is worthless. I mean, i'd love a million per Bitcoin, but that would put the market cap at a staggering $17 - $21 trillion. Golds market cap is $8 trillion. Bitcoin hitting those numbers are very unrealistic. $100k per bitcoin is within the realm of reality though.
The real question is if bitcoin reached that price what could you buy with it? Inflation can grow very rapidly especially when governments lose control of their economies so if bitcoin at 1 million dollars only buys a gallon of milk then bitcoin has crashed as well because right now you can buy a lot more with your bitcoin, so people need to focus a lot more in the value and what you can buy with bitcoin than to focus in the price.

puremage111

Activity: 938
Merit: 507

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Well, seems kinda impossible for me
If it goes beyond $100,000 i assume not much people can get a full one bitcoin instead of fracture of it

If you can get some other coin for $1, why $1M? Ask yourself

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

.an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

Telegram    ‾‾    Github
OO.Join Our Bounty.OO
Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.