Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 01:55:43 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin Will Reach 1 Million in Value?  (Read 578 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 378
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.

I dare say 90% of those people who are saying bitcoin will reach $XX are full of shit, whether they are saying it will reach a higher price (like $1 million) or whether they are saying it will reach a lower price (like $100) they are just spamming nonsense for different purposes.
most of them just want attention, like McAfee which just tried to gain popularity so that he could advertise shitcoins he had bought and get them pumped so he can make profit. or some want views in their website, twitter, youtube,... to earn more money.
others are saying these things because their trading strategy requires the price to go in that direction. so when someone is saying it will reach $1 mil, they want to sell after a 10% rise for example. or when they say it will drop to $100 they want to buy after a 10% drop or maybe even short bitcoin.

in the end, bitcoin is still bitcoin a scarce decentralized currency with increasing demand which will rise up in the long term. how much and when is not something we can predict.
It seems to me that after such a large price decline that occurred this year, bitcoin still needs a lot of time to restore confidence. Such a General period of euphoria as it was last year will be gone. It is very difficult to trust an asset that could easily bring down one crazy old man who got access to MTGox assets.

Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

I have seen a lot of people on Youtube and on this forum taking that bitcoin will reach 1 million in value
in 2018, but when and why it will reach 1 million. I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.
dont be a fool to listen about that 1 million dollar price,because this will never happen trust me,better stop this nonsense post and think of what wil give you profit not just those hear says that only giving you false hope

Slow death

Activity: 952
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

in 2018

face last year bitcoin increased a lot of prices because of the good news we had and many analysts made forecasts of prices very high and these prices were reached in a short space of time, this caused many people to start believing even if everything the analysts said it was true, in December the forecasts were very high prices and even now these forecasts still continue, the problem is that months of January, February and March for some unknown reason the price falls, but then it recovers

but when and why it will reach 1 million.

1 btc = 1 million dollars? Shocked

impossible!!!

I am seeing that coinmarketcap going down and down, why this is happening from last three month.

as I said before, nobody knows the reasons of every year in those same months the prices fall a lot. last year many altcoins fell but from the month of April they recovered a lot

sjefdeklerk

Activity: 126
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

More days more and more IT experts say bitcoin is not a bubble
Can you show me some links to some articles those "IT experts" you're talking about wrote on the subject. I ask because I haven't met ANY IT expert at all who believes in cryptocurrency. They all point to the flaws of blockchain technology and the negative impact it has on the environment.
arpon11

Activity: 532
Merit: 259

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

People are forecasting  that because nobody expect the kind of attack bitcoin is getting since early this year. Bitcoin has done well an we must appreciate the level it is now in the face of this strong opposition. Bitcoin will surely get to $1,000,000 but when nobody can tells . We are not going to see any serious price movement this year like last year and we should not just get discouraged about this.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Visbay

Activity: 655
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

That sounds almost impossible. The current price of bitcoin is not $10,000, so this year it is $1 million?
It sounds more like a dream, so I think it's completely impossible.
It is no more a dream mate because you know how much famous bitcoin has become every second person is now a bitcoin user so it is quite possible for bitcoin to be that high in price, bitcoin has a lot of strength and power. At the time of dump if you will buy bitcoin nit will be profit able to you and soon you will be happy for your investment when it will be nearly one millions. Bitcoin increase thousands of dollars within months so no need to be worry if today bitcoin is 10k, maybe the next month is would jump 50k and then till the end of 2018 it can be 1 million.

Don Pedro Dinero

Activity: 420
Merit: 189

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

John McAfee predicts 1 Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars by the end of 2010. I don’t think that’s very realistic. I think it will take several years for that to happen. Possibly 20 years, but I think we will see steady growth for Bitcoin and many altcoins, just more slowly. I don’t mind a more steady and gradual increase if we can avoid some of the volatility that we’ve seen.

Even with current price, McAfee is ahead, as everybody can check on this page: https://fnordprefekt.de/

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Bitmore1

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

John McAfee predicts 1 Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars by the end of 2010. I don’t think that’s very realistic. I think it will take several years for that to happen. Possibly 20 years, but I think we will see steady growth for Bitcoin and many altcoins, just more slowly. I don’t mind a more steady and gradual increase if we can avoid some of the volatility that we’ve seen.

Even with current price, McAfee is ahead, as everybody can check on this page: https://fnordprefekt.de/

WOW!  And I was getting all worried about the latest price drop, ,,,, dude you made my day!  And night! 
That Mcafee price tool is amazing, and John is way ahead of the prediction.  He in fact was conservative in his prediction.

HODL!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 523

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Like this one Bitcoin at $1 Million by 2020: McAfee Doubles Down on Bullish Bet
When and why bitcoin will reach $1,000,000? We don't know but why? It's because the investors are coming and many are believing to it.
I can't wait for 2020, specifically when McAfee broadcasts himself eating his own D*ck.
Everyone is tuning in with his promise not with his prediction.  Grin
John McAfee predicts 1 Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars by the end of 2010.
It's 2020 mate, not 2010.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

never, bitcoin price never reach to one million dollar
can big problem if bitcoin price reach to one million dollar

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

liseff3

Activity: 504
Merit: 255

◄Nexybit Hybrid Exchange►

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

$ 500.000 or $ 1.000.000 isn't a reasonable price this year bitcoin is unlikely to achieve that much value. remember some types of new coins, ICOs, FUDs and FBI prohibitions to google a few days ago. Aren't they already very clear have inhibited the growth of bitcoin, we all probably know to break through $ 12.000 alone, bitcoin always bounced and maneuvered sharply to $ 6.000.
Will $ 500.000 / $ 1.000.000 be realized? ...

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Do you have link for this? We could see a big increase in a couple of months. Bitcoin will rise form the ashes i'll assure you that and altcoins also. Remember 2014 price fall? Then after that fall out market it totally goes up.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
TerraMars

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Don't be gullible...BTC won't hit 1mil for a long, long time. We can't even stay over $10k now...major levels like $50k/$100k are still a dream.
FUD Expert

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

McAfee's prediction are the opposite of what will happen. His knowledge was tested on the altcoins that he shilled a few months ago and it has proven that he's just like those others who says they know where btc is going. Btc could get much higher but not 1M.

Aikidoka

Activity: 588
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

It is hard for me to believe that bitcoin will reach 1 M $. Not today, not tomorrow. Perhaps after six years from now on or even more. The reasons are the following; Bitcoin is facing many threats as many countries are fighting it because they believe that it is a big threat to their economy systems. Added to that statement, bitcoin is still unpopular. But I believe if it is going to gain popularity all over the world, the demand on it will increase, thus the price will grow.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Casabrandy

Activity: 826

ONe Social Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

It is hard for me to believe that bitcoin will reach 1 M $. Not today, not tomorrow. Perhaps after six years from now on or even more. The reasons are the following; Bitcoin is facing many threats as many countries are fighting it because they believe that it is a big threat to their economy systems. Added to that statement, bitcoin is still unpopular. But I believe if it is going to gain popularity all over the world, the demand on it will increase, thus the price will grow.
Maybe this year it does have many clarifications and verification on its uses, but once it finds effective and really legally helpful then it will start to pump again, we just need to wait until those negative thinker people see by themselves how crypto change he transactions for better.

▄████████████████████▄
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄▄██████▄▄          ████        ████
    ▄██████████████▄       █████       ████
  ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄     ██████      ████
 ▄████▀          ▀████▄    ███████     ████      ▄▄█████▄▄
 ████              ████    ████████    ████    ▄███████████▄
████                ████   ████ ████   ████   ▄████▀   ▀████▄
████                ████   ████  ████  ████   ████       ████
████                ████   ████   ████ ████   ███████████████
 ████              ████    ████    ████████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀████▄          ▄████▀    ████     ███████   ████▄      ▄█▄▄
  ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀     ████      ██████   ▀█████▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀██████████████▀       ████       █████    ▀███████████▀
       ▀▀██████▀▀          ████        ████      ▀▀█████▀▀
████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

██
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
    ██

████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
mike4001

Activity: 445
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Like this one Bitcoin at $1 Million by 2020: McAfee Doubles Down on Bullish Bet
When and why bitcoin will reach $1,000,000? We don't know but why? It's because the investors are coming and many are believing to it.
why this is happening from last three month.
Probably because of this Bitcoin price crash reason REVEALED: US investors 'sell off to avoid capital gains tax'

Is this for real?

With tanking the price they must loose way more money than they ever would from paying taxes for a BTC worth 20k ...

I cannot believe this.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

I do not think this is true what you are saying.
People may have spoken about a price of 50k or 100k per coin, but definitely not a million per coin in 2018.
$1mio may happen one day. But imo it will take at least 10 years and more to reach half of that value which would mean Bitcoin will be worth more than entire marketcap of gold is today!
So don't get excited too soon!
lili song

Activity: 952
Merit: 509

🤖 UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

I think is hard to reach 1 million value in this year, It take a long time to reach that value. But I still believe bitcoin every year have high value every years. Still many bitcoin enthusiasts still hold and keep their bitcoin. Many people still use bitcoin as a transactions in the market.
This three month going down is just beginning for bitcoin, and will rise and shine soon in this year also.

.GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE.

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Inkdatar

Activity: 798

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

In this market that full of surprises no one can guarantee you about bitcoin prices to reach 1million this year. All of it are speculation nothing is certain that prices could hit this year. Price is down because of some fuds, but let's see this year ends about bitcoin price can reach since price is volatile.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.