Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Trading  (Read 980 times)
ruinous (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Is it posible to start trading with 100 USD?

Sounds like a new thread, but with $100 from what I have gathered here, buy and hold (looking at trends today). Could that change tomorrow, yes. Weigh the risk, reward but I imagine you should hold at least 6 mo. to a year with $100 and no trading experience. If not longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Scarcity could have the most portion in the evaluation of the price when put in into a criteria due to the demand and supply basics that makes the specific coin demanding in the market.
In the trading scene the supply demand is important for those who trade huge volumes. Specifically talking about whales who pump the market. The noticeable pumps and dumps are due to whales only. There the demand may be small but the volume change with respect to time is big.

Network? Not so much as basically it is where the circulation of the coin happens.
New generation blockchain networks like AION need more exposure to get public demand. Not that I am endorsing it but using it as reference.

Miners are relevant into it as they're the one that confirms the transactions that pass into the blockchain.
I am sure miners will be ready to adapt to new algorithms if ever applied.

Bitcoin itself has the most known to have the property of instability, even if dumps happen, the price still happened to recover due to bulls which is the demand we're talking about. That evaluates the value of the Bitcoin as it adjusts overtime.
Of course the price will recover and shoot ahead of the all time high once again. But its needs to be given time for the market to recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?
We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is difficult to predict. Both exchanges are red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are extremely strong in recent days and there is no clear signs of recovery. Therefore, in order to have successful commercials, you need to have a specific commercial plan in line with the information channels.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is difficult to predict. Both exchanges are red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are extremely strong in recent days and there is no clear signs of recovery. Therefore, in order to have successful commercials, you need to have a specific commercial plan in line with the information channels.

Well, all the happenings in a digital market today is basically comes in the flow of supply and demand which changes the value day to day. Although some altcoins are pumping and some are dump.The predection of 2018 bitcoin is quit promising hopefully this will recover as early this year.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

Well, all the happenings in a digital market today is basically comes in the flow of supply and demand which changes the value day to day. Although some altcoins are pumping and some are dump.The predection of 2018 bitcoin is quit promising hopefully this will recover as early this year.

Hopefully because if the market will not recover we will lose a lot of money especially those people who bought during the peak of last year.
Patience is very important here, we cannot be successful if we do not trust the future of the crypto, we need to hold and be strong so we can avoid panicking.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

WIth our new technology cryptocurrency is important currency to our era today. Now is the start of aquarius era which mean thevtechnology era. So crypto consist with markets deman and supply that hows trade works. When the crypto is so good and people will buy this and consider to be valuable. Crypto increase value when the demand is high and market is bullish so technically thats market trend.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

I dont understand what connection there is between having information channels and price rise/fall of bitcoin or altcoins. This idea seems applicable to pump and dump altcoins where a pump signal is given in their "information channel" aka twitter/facebook/telegram group and then the crew essentially pumps it up while the initiator of the signal sells and cashes out, laughing at the huge loss of the koolaid crew.

Hopefully because if the market will not recover we will lose a lot of money especially those people who bought during the peak of last year.
Patience is very important here, we cannot be successful if we do not trust the future of the crypto, we need to hold and be strong so we can avoid panicking.
Even if the market does not recover you can recover your money. Patience and faith is needed. If you truly believe in the value of some coin then keep your belief steel-strong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies were designed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets without relying on a central bank,

Introduction

​Cryptocurrency is a new revolutionary type of currency. Like any other currency or unit of account, they only have value because people think it has value. Some currencies are backed by gold or other precious metals; others are backed by nothing but hot air although have value because people think it has value and use it as a unit of exchange.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Scarcity could have the most portion in the evaluation of the price when put in into a criteria due to the demand and supply basics that makes the specific coin demanding in the market.
In the trading scene the supply demand is important for those who trade huge volumes. Specifically talking about whales who pump the market. The noticeable pumps and dumps are due to whales only. There the demand may be small but the volume change with respect to time is big.

Network? Not so much as basically it is where the circulation of the coin happens.
New generation blockchain networks like AION need more exposure to get public demand. Not that I am endorsing it but using it as reference.

Miners are relevant into it as they're the one that confirms the transactions that pass into the blockchain.
I am sure miners will be ready to adapt to new algorithms if ever applied.

Bitcoin itself has the most known to have the property of instability, even if dumps happen, the price still happened to recover due to bulls which is the demand we're talking about. That evaluates the value of the Bitcoin as it adjusts overtime.
Of course the price will recover and shoot ahead of the all time high once again. But its needs to be given time for the market to recover.
This crypto market is being greatly affected by the ones who have invested a major portion of their earnings into crypto coins as they are the major stakeholders and that they actually play a key role in deciding the market value of any of the crypto coin. However, you just need to stay focused and that you need to keep on doing your work which can then help you in getting something good.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies were designed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets without relying on a central bank,

Introduction

​Cryptocurrency is a new revolutionary type of currency. Like any other currency or unit of account, they only have value because people think it has value. Some currencies are backed by gold or other precious metals; others are backed by nothing but hot air although have value because people think it has value and use it as a unit of exchange.
Those who invested much into bitcoin, they are not supposed to worry at all. Bitcoin is going to not let down any of the supporters provided they are not letting it down. We need to support it for our better future and its fast recovery.

The more we are going to support it, the sooner bitcoin will recover in prices. There is no way I am going to give up on my coins because the time and crypto market keeps changing.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

It is possible. Just pick the altcoins that are not so much expensive but have the future. For instance, buy VeChain, Stellar, IOTA. You can bet on EOS also.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Scarcity demand and uses are the factors that are driving the community into geeks. If you want to learn new things you've got to control yourself before learning other things step by step learning not the other way around. Only exceptional individuals with great capacities to comprehend such ideas can handle them and if you think you're just an average person learn the slowly but surely way.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

It is good to use this currency for the future and the trading required the deep knowledge of the market and the history of crypto coins like bitcoin and the Ether NEO and Doge coin etc these are the basics when you want to make some prediction about these coins and if we look at the market the people are loving to use and in this way we can also do trade different things for bitcoin.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

It is possible. Just pick the altcoins that are not so much expensive but have the future. For instance, buy VeChain, Stellar, IOTA. You can bet on EOS also.
Well, it is not all about picking coins unless he looking at the long term pattern of trading. If what he is looking forward to is to be able to do some short term trading, then I will advise he should learn and try as much as possible to use the knowledge to trade on any of those coins which he would still need to be very careful based on the level of volatility in the market.

All the above, buying and holding some of the coins now for the long term profit can actually get that $100 up in no time without stress coupled with the way the market has been for a while now.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

VeChain and EOS is what I would suggest. With 100USD one can try buying some altcoins but would not be worth it if you ask me. I would say 500$ in the minium to start trading with some good altcoins - which would include litecoin ethereum dash and monero and some new ICO investments if the person is willing to take the risk.

Overall I think the OP is simply a shitposter would managed to collect some 100$ from shitbounties and now wants to trade it. Good luck anyway. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

The driving factors of Cryptocurrency valuation are Trust/Faith (based on value and demand for any currency), Valuation of Prospective Market (value based on the market capitalization), Speculation (strong driving force in determining the value of cryptocurrencies) and Investor’s Perspective (investors expectation that the market to take and will become in the future).
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

The most important element for coin valuation or the driving factors is the demand of particular coin in the market. The more people are willing to buy the boost of prices is high and vice versa less the investors less the price. One more factor is the scarcity of the more demanded coin which boost the price with much higher jump. So these are the main elements in valuation.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Yes and it is possible to keep increasing that as well as decreasing it based on your knowledge. As long as you are dedicated to learning and you are able to start making use of the knowledge to your advantage, then you will be able to do very fine with the little you have. Most times, I always encourage those who are new to trading to always try as much as possible to even start low as that is the only way they can gain experience without panicking based on all that they have learned.

you just need to stay focused and that you need to keep on doing your work which can then help you in getting something good.
Focused mindset will finish off half our work everywhere and in trading too. Beginners in trading must focus on learning prime things like making strategies and analyzing charts. If then focus on avoiding losses then they can find trading as an interesting job for life.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

which greatly affects the price of a cryptocurrency today is demand, we all know the economic laws that if demand increases then prices will rise.
but seeing the current situation of news greatly affect the price of cryptocurrency.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

which greatly affects the price of a cryptocurrency today is demand, we all know the economic laws that if demand increases then prices will rise.
but seeing the current situation of news greatly affect the price of cryptocurrency.

If need to start the new trading process. First learn the process and invest the trading. This process information help to start the trading.  Trading is not to easy. It to risk. If know all process then easy to mange trading process. It connect the all country people. So it help to country people easy to exchange any country currency and  it any time to exchange. But before start the trade check the market price. Then you start. Time is important for this process. So time to complete and time to acct. It help to communicate with all country people. So you get more ideas and more information easy to gather.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: