Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl: released  (Read 291 times)
SnowCron (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Signature Scanner

Register on our site, and create an ICO Campaign from your Personal Cabinet.
Enter signatures you want people to wear.

The Signature Scanner runs automatically on a daily basis, looking for new posts with your signatures on Bitcointalk. It counts posts and assigns bonus points to participants of your campaign, according to the weights you set for different ranks of forum members (for example, Sr. Member gets 5 times more points for a qualified post that Jr. Member).

You will get access to statistics, can white/black list participants and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

The right development for the ICO bounty programs. Are there already projects who use it?
Quark101

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

No. Not yet.
We started TODAY Smiley
Be the first one Smiley
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

Editing data for Signature Campaign.

A bit of a terminological mess: we call our ICO a "Campaign", and within that campaign we have a "Signature Campaign". The "Signature Campaign" is a marketing tool: you offer tokens (in our case you can also offer shares) to users of a particular social network (for example of a bitcointalk.org forum) for making posts about your product or wearing your product's signature.

We are going to walk through the Bitcointalk Signature Campaign. That forum is very popular in Crypto Community and a Campaign (if done right) can bring you an enormous number of customers.

Members of a Bitcointalk community have different ranks. Generally speaking, the more posts you write or comment, the higher your rank is. And the higher the rank, the longer and more decorated the signature of that person can be. It means that we need more than one type of a signature, to fit any rank.

Click the "Edit" button and alter the Signatures' data. Click the trianglular icon next to "Signatures for bitcointalk.org" to expand the "Signatures" section.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

The idea is very good. You are promoting your website to allow more project parties and bounty hunters to join?
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

For our Campaign, we are going to ignore Newbie forum members, as their signatures are of no use. As for the orher forum ranks, there are few rules you must follow to fill the form correctly.

First of all, bitcointalk uses its own format for forum data (for example, a Web link looks like Text). Then they convert this format to a traditional HTML. Now, we have to provide participants of our Signature Campaign with the bitcointalk-style signatures so that they can insert them into their posts: note that even a difference in a single character will create an error). In the same time, script at ICO Dev. Kit Web server have to scan the forum posts, looking for signatures in a traditional HTML format. This is why we have twi fields for each signature: one in bitcointalk format (before) and another in html format (after conversion).

The first rank that we are going to support is Jr. Member. Below I quote the signature and a corresponding HTML: note that people participating in your Campaign will only see the Signature, as for the HTML, it is for our engine to know what to scan for:

Signature:
ICO Develoment Kit

Resulting HTML:
<div class="signature sig1467940">ICO Dev. Kit (https://duke-of-ether.com)</div>

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

This is a great platform I just hope it has a more user-friendly UI and has a page for the bounty hunters.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Website design and platform very much useful the bounty managers useful initiative
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

This is really a great idea to manage bounty scripts. I think bounty managers should be able to manage projects more simply and accurately. Please try to develop more features to gain the support of the bitcointalk community.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

It was awesome one to the Bounty ICO.The format to use this scanner is,

bitcointalkid;address;points;approved(yes/no);add/delete.

If you keep in this format,the scanner will heck on daily base and the points will increase with respect to posts.At this end of the bounty,it's very easy to get points of each participants.Based on that,you can send them the share of tokens.It's boon to the Bounty ICO.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

This is a great platform I just hope it has a more user-friendly UI and has a page for the bounty hunters.

Just describe what you would like to see. I mean, this is what feedback is for Smiley If there is a feature we missed, you need to tell...

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Signature Scanner

Register on our site, and create an ICO Campaign from your Personal Cabinet.
Enter signatures you want people to wear.

The Signature Scanner runs automatically on a daily basis, looking for new posts with your signatures on Bitcointalk. It counts posts and assigns bonus points to participants of your campaign, according to the weights you set for different ranks of forum members (for example, Sr. Member gets 5 times more points for a qualified post that Jr. Member).

You will get access to statistics, can white/black list participants and more.
I always thought something like this existed already and never thought that the bounty Managers were manually counting the posts to verify the number of posts made by user. Gonna be of great help to bounty Managers

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Thanks for nice words, everyone Smiley

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

Looks really good product you made out there.
I, with a team, are working on another side of ICOs. developing tools to automate work of bounty hunters.
Automatic retweet with an option to limit retweet count per day (that's for avoiding spam on twitter feed)
to automatically generate reports for a social media campaign.
Already have a backend, no working on friendly GUI
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

It was in my plans (still is), but FB and Twitter suddenly turned hostile to Crypto. So I changed priorities till they turn back friendly Smiley
Well, I hope Bitcointalk will never ban crypto currencies Smiley

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Wow that's cool thanks for your contribution to community and your efforts. Very usefull tool for bounty campaigns. Hopefully there will be projects that using it.
ranman09

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

Just describe what you would like to see. I mean, this is what feedback is for Smiley If there is a feature we missed, you need to tell...

I cant be specific but I will try. I would like to have a page where bounty hunters can check their current status or points. That way it will be for both ICO managers and bounty hunters perfect tool or platform.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

I cant be specific but I will try. I would like to have a page where bounty hunters can check their current status or points. That way it will be for both ICO managers and bounty hunters perfect tool or platform.

I think we have it:
https://duke-of-ether.com/bounty_campaign/index.html?register_for_campaign.php
Expand the "Participants for bitcointalk.org Signature Campaign" section.
Is that what you mean?

ranman09

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

I think we have it:
https://duke-of-ether.com/bounty_campaign/index.html?register_for_campaign.php
Expand the "Participants for bitcointalk.org Signature Campaign" section.
Is that what you mean?

I dont understand it needs the URL of a bitcointalk post? Is it not like the user ID or the link to his profile?
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 07:50:53 AM by Fizpok

> I dont understand it needs the URL of a bitcointalk post? Is it not like the user ID or the link to his profile?

It is the same, except having a post in our topic moves the topic up Smiley

A bit of theory:

When you register to become a participant of a Signature Campaign, you need to provide your Bitcointalk Id and Ethereum address to pay to.
Obviously, it is not possible to omit one of those Smiley
Then you need to provide, or we need to discover in an automated way, your rank. For example, we can match your signature type.

Now, what if a malicious user signs up as you? He'll provide your id and HIS address. For example.
Then you will not be able to register.

We understand that this type of an attack is not very probable, but it is better to play it safe.

So what we ask is an URL address of a post with registration info: address and a title of a post stating with === Register for Campaign ===
As this is YOUR post, we can extract the user id from the post itself, and there is no way of forging it.

In two words: there is a security risk, and our solution closes it.

ranman09

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

> I dont understand it needs the URL of a bitcointalk post? Is it not like the user ID or the link to his profile?

A bit of theory:

When you register to become a participant of a Signature Campaign, you need to provide your Bitcointalk Id and Ethereum address to pay to.
Then you need to provide, or we need to discover in an automated way, your rank. For example, we can match your signature type.

Now, what if a malicious user signs up as you? He'll provide your id and HIS address. For example.

We understand that this type of an attack is not very probable, but it is better to play it safe.

So what we ask is an URL address of a post with registration info: address and a title of a post stating with === Register for Campaign ===
As this is YOUR post, we can extract the user id from the post itself, and there is no way of forging it.

Oh like a registration post. That's unique. This will surely eliminate multiple same account registration. But this feature is easy to fix on the common google chrome spreadsheet.  A simple search can reveal all similar registration. Do you have a solution for account farmers?
Udrujex

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Warning: This page is under development. Do not use it yet.   Is your site working? Great service.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

First correct your title "Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl"

OP is the platform developed for signatures only as I know bounty campaigns usually run different kinds of campaigns such twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign etc would benefit from such a platform and luck with your project.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Warning: This page is under development. Do not use it yet.   Is your site working? Great service.

OOPS! Thanks for telling me Smiley

Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

First correct your title "Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl"

OP is the platform developed for signatures only as I know bounty campaigns usually run different kinds of campaigns such twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign etc would benefit from such a platform and luck with your project.

It is in our todo list.

kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

That's a super useful scanner for bounty managers, but your site has awful quality, I don't think you will be able to attract enough users without significant changes in web design.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

That's a super useful scanner for bounty managers, but your site has awful quality, I don't think you will be able to attract enough users without significant changes in web design.

Well, we compensate for it by offering an ICO Solidity script generator Smiley
We'll most likely redesign the site, though despise the looks, all the functionality works just fine.

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

I understand ok, the points system according to Rank & Post quality..

can you elaborate on how much a point (or collection of points) would be worth in terms of ETH ?

I've been involved in a few signature campaigns, some have been very lucrative, while others
have been very disappointing. Best we get an idea where your campaign sits in the scheme of things.

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

I understand ok, the points system according to Rank & Post quality..

can you elaborate on how much a point (or collection of points) would be worth in terms of ETH ?

I've been involved in a few signature campaigns, some have been very lucrative, while others
have been very disappointing. Best we get an idea where your campaign sits in the scheme of things.

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

Hi,
Points are abstract. You as a Campaign owner should decide what they cost.
We have plans to add a Web UI to discribute tokens based on points collected, but right now it is not there.
So the algorithm is:

1. A Campaign owner announces the rules (like 100 points for 1 token)
2. A Campaign owner sets weights (like Sr. Member earns 5 times more than Jr. Member)
3. Participants earn points.
4. When Campaign is over, a Campaign owner distributes tokens according to the stat. our site displays. So far, this part is not automated.

Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

I hope it is lucrative Smiley

vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Very interesting product! I am confident that he will be reclaimed by the managers of the bounty of companies. Good luck to you!

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

I think it is a really good idea for bounty managers and hunters! Good luck, guys! I think you will get support)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

A bit of theory:

Oh like a registration post. That's unique. This will surely eliminate multiple same account registration. But this feature is easy to fix on the common google chrome spreadsheet.  A simple search can reveal all similar registration. Do you have a solution for account farmers?
Theres some features which is really unique but eventually this kind of project had already in the market but i dont have any updates if those things being used or not/ developed or just being trashed. This would really be a helpful tool for bounty manager but it would really still need to be updated and need to be polished even more.I have seen that this isnt finished yet and shouldnt be used. Talking about farmers you cant really stop them.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

wow this auto stake daily basis?
like social media bounty at bounty platform so my stake will count automatic not manual this good

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

This is a perfect and anticipated product, automatization of counting likes and sharing on Facebook is ready now. The only thing is left is automatization of counting reposts in Twitter and everyone will be happy.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: