Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
alexfgT

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:39:09 PM

+1
If Mohammed will pussy a couple of times, I think it will be a motivation for people to give money. I am for.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorgefernandez

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:28:18 PM

This will be my last post on this forum.

Congratulationz all those people that got judgement and refunds paid, because I have been told Alpha has nothing  now.

After discussion with Small Claim Solicitors, (which i used to get judgement and had my own lawyer win in court), and then me sending a 3rd party debt order (which forces bank to pay)... then there being no money in the bank so that also failing.

I have lost over 1k GBP in the above process and have seen no return. NOW, the only option Small Claims Solicitors is giving me is winding petition which costs minimum 2k GBP... and I asked what is guarantee? He said same as previous steps, there is no guarantee they have money now AT ALL.. (as they do not have any assets to sell and to give me money from).

THIS IS risk with doing business with limited company and person named "Mohammed".

So this is where the road ends for me, I WILL NOT pay 2k for me to lose 3k in total which is 50% of what i lost to Alpha in first place.

getting judgement is useless if company not have money to give you.

I will cut losses.

i say sorry to fightalpha for speaking bad of them previously, but they have tried their best. Fightalpha was great information resource and many people in earlier time had success from them, i could not get success but that is not down to fightalpha as they are not legal team, they are just information resource .

So I say BIG thank you to fightalpha, and everyone on this forum.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:49:46 PM

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Even though my losses were significant, I just cannot reconcile the risk of losing MORE money on pursuing legal action at my own expense, without any guarantee of seeing my money back. I think there's a reason these jackasses haven't been able to turn out a product for two years and I really, really doubt they have anything to take, in a winding up petition. A couple of office chairs and computers, maybe...and nobody is going to want to buy their chips, so I don't see the point.

Just licking my wounds and have definitely learned my lesson, in dealing with these kinds of companies: DON'T.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:38:12 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:53:36 AM by noddy2000

I told you so

Congratulations. That and a nickel will net you five cents.

Joke all you want, I'm with him who told you all about BFL, KnC, Alpha  etc etc but again, peons don't listen because of the programming (schooling) and confirrmation bias. Plus, You all want to be 'normal' which  makes us all the  same, making it easier to usee social engineering on us.

Again, I TOLD YOU SO! And you won't listen  to my above statement, But when it's time to say 'told you so' on that, it's all too late! Well, it already is, They want people to know now but your all to stupid, blinded by greed & suckling the states weiner!

Yup, your all a bunch of sheep even though you won't believe it because you all see critism as a bad thing! When you going use that brain in your head to do what it's intended for! CRITICAL THINKING! And when are you going  stop labeling people that do use it for that 'conspiricy theorist' when that word itself is the conspiricy lol. just like racism is ignorance  but you all believe in racism! Bet you all think Jews are a race too! lol. It's one fucked  up religion where they believe they should eat while us 'Goys' (there term for us all) work! Thats what they are indoctrinated with! Now their leaders own EVERYTHING lol. Look at them using ALL the false flags to get you hating muslims when infact christians and muslims have always got on in the  past.

The jews run  the show (and it is all a show) but it's illegal to be an anti holocaust believer in australia and frrance? Yup, Ask Dr David Irwin! A TRUE historian! the  holocaust IS A  LIE by the way. Something that really pissed me off has i have been the jewish memorial in berrlin years ago and saw A LOT of people upset and crrying. What pissed me of is that all of them have been lied to! Absolute BULLSHIT! Ahhhh, poor jew, poor jews! GO FFUCK YOURSELF! They are twisted fuck  ups! But one thing they do that we dont is STICK TOGETHER! We prefer mock each otherr! Divide and conquer knumb  nuts! Wakey wakey lol.

Bet you all think muslims did the frrance attacks lol. All you had to do is look at twitter accounts of Tomy Robinson (EDL Creater), Piers Morgan and otherr mouth pieces to see it was a red flag. Now youur gonna get marrshell law all arround europe. 2022 will be the end for sure of this bullshit world anyways. 2001 = 9/11, 2008 = Financial collapse, 2015 = France attacks (remember the  ones from january too!), 2022 = Huh?

But every 7 years, on que like clockwork  lol. Fucking obvious when youur not blinded by  coggnitive disadence and confirmation bias! I neverr let schooling get in the way off my education - Mark Twain

Listen, I know i come across harsh, but i just talk straight, no bullshit! I thought people in this community would understand at least! AR FROM!!!

You all run to the maffia (FCC,Police, Courts etc etc) about other smaller crooks expecting the mafia to help you!

DUMB, BLIND & STUPID!

I promise you i'm right, remember, even in  a minority of 1, Which i am NOT!, the truth is still the truth!

Learn your lessons, and move on, but you won't!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:58:53 AM

Congratulationz all those people that got judgement and refunds paid, because I have been told Alpha has nothing  now.

After discussion with Small Claim Solicitors, (which i used to get judgement and had my own lawyer win in court), and then me sending a 3rd party debt order (which forces bank to pay)... then there being no money in the bank so that also failing.

I have lost over 1k GBP in the above process and have seen no return. NOW, the only option Small Claims Solicitors is giving me is winding petition which costs minimum 2k GBP... and I asked what is guarantee? He said same as previous steps, there is no guarantee they have money now AT ALL.. (as they do not have any assets to sell and to give me money from).

THIS IS risk with doing business with limited company and person named "Mohammed".

So this is where the road ends for me, I WILL NOT pay 2k for me to lose 3k in total which is 50% of what i lost to Alpha in first place.

I will cut losses.

i say sorry to fightalpha for speaking bad of them previously, but they have tried their best. Fightalpha was great information resource and many people in earlier time had success from them, i could not get success but that is not down to fightalpha as they are not legal team, they are just information resource .

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

And no, im not religiouus, and im a white man beforre you try that one! I'm just not stupid enough to fall for the bullshit like everyone else! Maybe you should have a look at the ews and how they run EVERYTHING! Be it russia, China, USA it doers not matter lol. But your all going fight in WWW3, just like they wrote back in 1870's!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:28:52 AM

I told you so

Congratulations. That and a nickel will net you five cents.

Joke all you want, I'm with him who told you all about BFL, KnC, Alpha  etc etc but again, peons don't listen because of the programming (schooling) and confirrmation bias. Plus, You all want to be 'normal' which  makes us all the  same, making it easier to usee social engineering on us.

Again, I TOLD YOU SO! And you won't listen  to my above statement, But when it's time to say 'told you so' on that, it's all too late! Well, it already is, They want people to know now but your all to stupid, blinded by greed & suckling the states weiner!

Yup, your all a bunch of sheep even though you won't believe it because you all see critism as a bad thing! When you going use that brain in your head to do what it's intended for! CRITICAL THINKING! And when are you going  stop labeling people that do use it for that 'conspiricy theorist' when that word itself is the conspiricy lol. just like racism is ignorance  but you all believe in racism! Bet you all think Jews are a race too! lol. It's one fucked  up religion where they believe they should eat while us 'Goys' (there term for us all) work! Thats what they are indoctrinated with! Now their leaders own EVERYTHING lol. Look at them using ALL the false flags to get you hating muslims when infact christians and muslims have always got on in the  past.

The jews run  the show (and it is all a show) but it's illegal to be an anti holocaust believer in australia and frrance? Yup, Ask Dr David Irwin! A TRUE historian! the  holocaust IS A  LIE by the way. Something that really pissed me off has i have been the jewish memorial in berrlin years ago and saw A LOT of people upset and crrying. What pissed me of is that all of them have been lied to! Absolute BULLSHIT! Ahhhh, poor jew, poor jews! GO FFUCK YOURSELF! They are twisted fuck  ups! But one thing they do that we dont is STICK TOGETHER! We prefer mock each otherr! Divide and conquer knumb  nuts! Wakey wakey lol.

Bet you all think muslims did the frrance attacks lol. All you had to do is look at twitter accounts of Tomy Robinson (EDL Creater), Piers Morgan and otherr mouth pieces to see it was a red flag. Now youur gonna get marrshell law all arround europe. 2022 will be the end for sure of this bullshit world anyways. 2001 = 9/11, 2008 = Financial collapse, 2015 = France attacks (remember the  ones from january too!), 2022 = Huh?

But every 7 years, on que like clockwork  lol. Fucking obvious when youur not blinded by  coggnitive disadence and confirmation bias! I neverr let schooling get in the way off my education - Mark Twain

Listen, I know i come across harsh, but i just talk straight, no bullshit! I thought people in this community would understand at least! AR FROM!!!

You all run to the maffia (FCC,Police, Courts etc etc) about other smaller crooks expecting the mafia to help you!

DUMB, BLIND & STUPID!

I promise you i'm right, remember, even in  a minority of 1, Which i am NOT!, the truth is still the truth!

Learn your lessons, and move on, but you won't!

when I read your spiritual bullshit, my only question is Which institution they let you go ??
hallo_frosch

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:47:12 PM

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

And no, im not religiouus, and im a white man beforre you try that one! I'm just not stupid enough to fall for the bullshit like everyone else! Maybe you should have a look at the ews and how they run EVERYTHING! Be it russia, China, USA it doers not matter lol. But your all going fight in WWW3, just like they wrote back in 1870's!

Ah, you can´t get a third World War without the Germans, no way.
And no one has invited them...

BtT: I´m regularly checking this Site http://www.gmp.police.uk/content/LatestWantedAll, in hope they will list a Person we all here know very well.
jorgefernandez

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:01:01 PM

I will cut losses.

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

lord answered my prayers!!!

I have RECEIVED MY REFUND!!!. thank you alpha and everyone here. I did not receive any refund from ANY company in crypto industry e.g. bfl/flower technology... So this is very rare and maybe alpha not so bad for paying me back.

i did not get refund because of DCBL, they rejected me and said they cannot help. It was very random.. maybe alpha reads this forum and refunds from that? I do not know.

. So in this respect I am happy. I hope whoever ordered receives product!

I AM NOT a racist. I was just upset.
alexfgT

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:21:59 PM

you back 100% of the money?
You only pay 30% down payment or 100% of 5450 pounds?
FreeJack2k

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:52:52 PM

Sorry but a 9 post count account saying they got paid back doesn't infuse me with confidence that Alpha is doing anything the right way. Every single person who wants a full refund should be given one, at this point. But these guys are shysters in the extreme and will NEVER do the right thing. So I don't buy it. Not at all.
BodgerandBasher

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:10:49 PM

Guys,

You are all right. The courts have already sided with you. No use in steaming over it. Take some action, get your money back. I've already been paid in full, PLUS court costs. So have many of my members. Make a phone call to LPC Law: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=26.0

GUYS I have been burned by SMALL CLAIMS SOLICITORS and any recommendations from fightalpha, fightalpha is just a commercial for these companies, you can just tell by the advertising. A way for people to make money from people who have already lost money. Its a SCAM in itself.

I would contact a reputable law firm, if possible where they do some sort of no-win no-fee. Either way do not use fightalpha's ways, i followed their guides and lost lots of money in claim form and paying their advertised law firm. And also lost money in 3rd party debt... And I did not pay this money directly to court either, the law firm took the money and paid the court (and took their own fee).

I would advice not using commercial fightalpha and look at other smarter means.

And I do not know about the credibility of all these court cases that are so called being won and being paid because I have not seen a penny or any success.

Be weary of people when it comes to giving more money to get more money, it is just a scam in itself. LPC and Small Claims Solicitors btw does not guarantee you any success so you cannot even get any money back from  this law firm that is taking advantage of us already losing so much money  Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

I am also wondering how much commission owner of fightalpha is getting from forwarding cases to these law firms. Cryptocurrencies was meant to save us from such fraudlent people from all angles, First Alpha, now this new website and forum messages.

Congratulations, so what did you do?

One minute you have been burned by the legal firm fightalpha recommend, the next you have all your money back.

I am sure a lot of people would like to know, how you changed a bad situation to a positive conclusion.

Any help would be great.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

Anyone that belives he got his refund .. I have a bridge I wana sell u too

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:23:56 AM

Why wouldn't you believe it when a number of us have already reported having successfully enforced the court judgements we won against Alpha?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jorgefernandez

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:21:07 PM

Why wouldn't you believe it when a number of us have already reported having successfully enforced the court judgements we won against Alpha?

Why is everyone accusing me of lying? I got my refund and im happy i do not need your approval.

There are lot of prople like crypto who received money too! Are we all liars?

And did not need to enforce anything, maybe they read this forum? As dcbl rejected my case.

Also why everyone bringing religion into this? Cryptoworld is for new generation people..we have no space for muslim/religion war mongering here so go away.
FreeJack2k

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:33:20 AM

Why is everyone accusing me of lying? I got my refund and im happy i do not need your approval.

There are lot of prople like crypto who received money too! Are we all liars?

And did not need to enforce anything, maybe they read this forum? As dcbl rejected my case.

Also why everyone bringing religion into this? Cryptoworld is for new generation people..we have no space for muslim/religion war mongering here so go away.

Simple...because I have sent letters from two separate lawyers to Alpha, I have corresponded with them via e-mail, they owe me nearly $20,000 USD and their excuse is simply, "Well, you knew it was a pre-order...sorry about your luck." So forgive me for being more than a little skeptical when someone with very few posts on this forum says Alpha-T just, out of the blue and for no apparent reason, decided to give them an early Christmas gift and refund their money.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:56:08 AM

Of course they are going to try and fob off your lawyers with excuses, you need to get a CCJ (County Court Judgement) against them. CCJ's get registered on credit databases and impact a company's ability to obtain credit, letters from lawyers do not.

It cost <>GBP900 for the whole process from start to finish and will take a few months but it would appears that Alpha are paying the judgements, usually within a week or two past the court deadline.

Rather than having to settle for a partial 'refund' from Alpha, the court usually awards the full amount of the debt, plus interest and plus your legal costs.

Sending threatening messages of personal harm to them, however, is not clever as it allows Alpha to simply report such as a threat of violence and turns them into the victim in the law's eyes.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4226

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 08:50:13 PM

If anyone wants to pay the fees for a claim, I will give you 50% of the $10,000 I'm owed upon recovery.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jorgefernandez

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:51:42 AM

If anyone wants to pay the fees for a claim, I will give you 50% of the $10,000 I'm owed upon recovery.

LMAO, Scammer alert. Everyone has to have an opportunity to make money from other people even after we have already been bled dry.

If you want money back, you take risk by putting more money in... no lawyer guarantees anything, and no1 on this forum can guarantee you anything. some people cut losses short, some people get small refunds.. this is a company run by fellows who are named muhammed after all  Grin Grin

in other news, great britan going to send planes to syria.. good news!! no more scums.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:53:07 AM

LMAO, Scammer alert.

lol, I don't think Og is likely to scam anyone.

Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:02:30 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 03:13:27 PM by Mick666

Monday i  received an email from Alpha

Hello there,

We have initiated your refund for £ XXXX you will receive the refund on
Thursday-Friday.

We hope you are happy with your refund and apologise in getting this out
to you, as we have only been in a position to refund now/make payments
now.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology

Today my money arrived in my account---- Grin  
better late than never

Geil, now can I still to the carnival in Rio in February.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: