Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

I've contacted the European customers centre back in November 2014 and then they already said that Alpha is claiming bankruptcy so they can not do anything. Sad

Greed is a terrible sin and it has costed me alot of money.

Do we have any institutions for that type.of scam people?
Or police~interpol? To hunt.down these robbers.of our money?!?!

There are some debt collector that you can approach. They usually ask for a portion of the money they can recover.

See previous posts in this thread..they are protected by incorporating as alpha-tech... thus you can't collect from a corp that is likely by this time filed bankruptcy....the
personal funds they made are protected..thus they imho, scammed millions of $$$ in BTC out of this...previous in the thread it is stated they went from UK to India..unsure if
that is true....

again, same thing as BFL ....the corporation took the loss

also, again. people tried that route of debt collection in this thread previously, to my knowledge no one had any sucess ....I think cc refunds were the only real method of
compliance and usually they were like mine...with some kinda hook to allow cc company to comply......

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

wow, people still talking about these scammers and its almost 2018
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:42 AM

They dont send me email updates anymore about project development delays anymore.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

They dont send me email updates anymore about project development delays anymore.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

I'm sure he/she was kidding on that post.....I mean really, expecting anything from Alpha-Tech at this point would
be like an adult ...hoping Santa will show up with a Tesla under the tree

(same odds)

Nope...they likely now (if kept the BTC) have 100's of millions in BTC now from their scam....I should google it..but I'm sure they are

officially off the hook in the U.K. by now due to declaring bankruptcy......thus the perfect heist!

well played, well played indeed

I imagine them all on a beach someplace with Buttterfly labs/gaw miners/knc miners/spondoolies miners/avalon/bitmain

all yucking it up.....I suppose someday...if BTC really goes high...I might bump into them at a charity event ...or someone else

I believe previous on this thread if that happens ...we are obligated to kick them in the nad's and make a youtube video of such

(seems I remember an online vow someone started on this)

sad to say they will never read this post on this thread...likely on a beach, drinking Mai Tai's on the coast of India Ocean....alas

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

I do not understated why people invested first place :-(

My biggest fear, The money is probably used for terrorism.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

you only put 1/3 down...they took PayPal...it is just after 90 days...when PayPal was no longer an issue (or your credit card)
they suddenly HAD PROBLEMS...

back in the day when I thought a credit card and PayPal would work for me

i did do a dispute after 90 days with American Express and LOST but Amex sent me an invoice from alpha-tech that said PAID IN FULL

er...I sent in a 2nd dispute and was called by fraud dept of Amex...because informed them it was a pre-order and I only paid 1/3 down

AMEX rep was pissed YOU DO NOT LIE TO AMEX OR WILL BE SQUASHED!

he said I was gonna get my (i think it was $600 bucks) back and they blacklisted them

so dumb luck I got my money back

but anyway, we had better protections in 2013 and 2014 in buying miners then you do now...now the only choice is crypto scam company or not!

AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Hey... haven't kept up with this. When do I get my miners?  Grin

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:53 AM

I just got lucky too. Had buyers remorse a couple of days later and asked for my money back. Don’t recall the amount but it was a lot more than $600. Maybe I ordered a few of them.
But PayPal came through and I watched the circus tent unfold from the sidelines. Just luck.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

I just got lucky too. Had buyers remorse a couple of days later and asked for my money back. Don’t recall the amount but it was a lot more than $600. Maybe I ordered a few of them.
But PayPal came through and I watched the circus tent unfold from the sidelines. Just luck.

Those were the days of me just lurking these forums nonstop. Lots of awful crypto history getting erased 1 by 1.
Hache

Activity: 36
Merit: 5

CEO - Krater.io

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

None of that. No terrorism.

I got my money back after I visited personally the father's and brother's accountancy company in Manchester. No calls, just showed up. They said the whole family broke up ties with Mohammed Akram because of this story. It was kind of sad. I wrote Mohammed again a couple days later and got something like 80% refunded (I don't remember correctly anymore).

The guy just got fucked over by Dexcel, the company building the chips. Did he finally deliver any of the miners?

Krater.io helps Data Centers to better monetize their infrastructure through automation, invoicing and payments processing
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

None of that. No terrorism.

I got my money back after I visited personally the father's and brother's accountancy company in Manchester. No calls, just showed up. They said the whole family broke up ties with Mohammed Akram because of this story. It was kind of sad. I wrote Mohammed again a couple days later and got something like 80% refunded (I don't remember correctly anymore).

The guy just got fucked over by Dexcel, the company building the chips. Did he finally deliver any of the miners?

Nope...as in previous posts...I got my money back as a fluke....1st was denied by amex my (what was it 30% down via paypal and amex?) but pointed out the proof they sent

to amex that I paid said 'paid in full' I pointed out that alpha-tech ONLY took a 30% or whatever it was down payment and waited for the paypal to run out (more than 45 days).

Amex was not amused and went after them in force then. I got all my $$$ back on the 1 unit pre-order. Mastercard I also heard was not amused and also went after them.

a cluster indeed

brad

Hache

CEO - Krater.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Interesting

i just found that i made a transaction in 2014

Amount:     2.0392 BTC
BTC-Address:     139a4FeUFvpNjDZfbvUHHuQAoomP4UwKoM
Transaction-ID:     0f9f90b72ff0dfd4c87a076952e71f3c2f575cdc64a475eb2e998bdb3dfebb3a
Date of execution:     May 22, 2014 7:48:27 AM CEST

to Alpha technology to pay the miner

till today i didn't receive nothing....

Just write emails to payments@alpha-t.net (I think that’s the emails but recheck) and ask for refund. I went through all the small claims case with UK justice and won it, but never got the costs paid by Akram. You might ne able to get a refund if you threat with legal actions.

Akram told me last year he was able to return the money cause the money was free now that the chips were finished and that he was going to deliver the devices soon. I will post email.

Krater.io helps Data Centers to better monetize their infrastructure through automation, invoicing and payments processing
DinoS11

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Do you have chat in Telegram?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Interesting

Transaction-ID:     0f9f90b72ff0dfd4c87a076952e71f3c2f575cdc64a475eb2e998bdb3dfebb3a

Just write emails to payments@alpha-t.net (I think that’s the emails but recheck) and ask for refund. I went through all the small claims case with UK justice and won it, but never got the costs paid by Akram. You might ne able to get a refund if you threat with legal actions.

Akram told me last year he was able to return the money cause the money was free now that the chips were finished and that he was going to deliver the devices soon. I will post email.

small problem...even if you got the devices..it would not pay in electric to run them...that was 4 years ago....current Bitmain L3+ units go for 59 bucks on their site and it is 3 buck a day loss in electric for me...

the alpha-tech ship has sunk...

move on

either the guy legitimately tried and failed and/or he just scam'd folk..and failed in that as well...either way it is deader than dead

you are talking about stuff that is going on 4.5 years now..sheesh

Hache

CEO - Krater.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Do you have chat in Telegram?

Telegram? What do you mean Telegram?

This is the E-Mail I got:

Hi ######,

Alpha Technology is registered in the UK. But we have no affiliation or director's from 'M Akram Co'. And they do not represent us in any way. If you check official company information there is only one Director and you getting information from others who do not legally represent us or connected to us in any way, could protray us in a bad light.

We are a purely online company, which works remotely from many locations, you attempting to threaten meeting in person would be pointless as you would not achieve anything.

We are providing a video and finally shipping from the USA, after much issues with our Indian design partners.

However, as you already have a judgement and are proceding to a winding up petition, that will just waste your funds. So we are in a position where we have paid for manufacturing now, and can refund you.

We offer a refund of £**** (we will not pay any court fees), which was your order.

If you agree to accept £**** as a final settlement of your judgement via this email. Please confirm how you paid both orders (paypal or bank transfer?).

And we will work on this refund to you.

Regards

Danny Khan.

Customer Representative

This is what I got and I prefered to get the money, even though I wasn't getting the costs (around 500€) of the small claims case in UK... fuck it. I got my money and never looked back! Time proved me right and 29th Dec 2018, there's no video and they haven't shipped shit.

Hache

CEO - Krater.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Interesting

small problem...even if you got the devices..it would not pay in electric to run them...that was 4 years ago....current Bitmain L3+ units go for 59 bucks on their site and it is 3 buck a day loss in electric for me...

move on

either the guy legitimately tried and failed and/or he just scam'd folk..and failed in that as well...either way it is deader than dead

If you have no experience with this case why do you come to diss about it? Let people do whatever they want. You are not contributing at all with your comment. I wrote them and got my money. Maybe any of these people can get their money back too.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

Interesting

How can you forget things like that?
   Cheesy

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

Interesting

move on

If you have no experience with this case why do you come to diss about it? Let people do whatever they want. You are not contributing at all with your comment. I wrote them and got my money. Maybe any of these people can get their money back too.

OK..I'll bite...

1) what was the amount of refund? all of your pre-order and/or just a percentage? If so what percentage did you get back? (or they say you will get back on the reply)

2) still think it will be peanuts compared to what you paid but who knows

As to experience...I was one of the last ones I know of to get any $$$ from alpha-tech months after the fact of the PayPal going beyond 45 days of payment and the dispute of 60 days also passed.

That was ONLY because Amex card folk got involved. (see previous post)

Being, as far as I know, I was one of the LAST folk refunded (by Amex duress) that was like Fall of 2015 I think it was?

Thus being 2018 now I'm a bit skeptical.

By all means, if you get something back post it on here....a few of us (for some unknown reason after 3-4 years) still have this thread toggled...I'm sure many would be thrilled to find out they could get

any $$$ back.

Be warned however in 2016 I got a similar email saying they were shipping within a couple months...so anyway good luck..post your results here (with a picture) would be my advice

and contact info for others to also follow up if you are successful

^CJ^

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:23:57 AM

God, I just stumbled across this thread again 5 years later. Can't believe how close I was to making an order. I feel bad for everyone who got scammed, Alpha Technology sure has taught me to be more cautious in the crypto space...
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: