Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529005 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:48:16 AM

Heh I call bullshit on Sophokles.
Note how all the supposed senders have Arabic names ?

Why are you doing this ?

Excuse me? Did you actually accuse me of sending those mails?

Im accusing you of FUD. Yep. You're clearly overdoing it. Might want to tone it down or make up something a bit more convincing.

+1 couldn't agree more

@Joerii: your last 10+ posts were exclusively in praise for alpha.
@theym00s: same with you. Quite a lot, considering you have only 14 posts total.

Everybody here can look up your post history, and decide for themselves, if you are shills for this company, or not.
With that, I am out. Time to go to sleep. Tired of this kindergarden stuff. We will all see how this plays out.

and he just posted this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409463.0
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:02:58 AM

Heh I call bullshit on Sophokles.
Note how all the supposed senders have Arabic names ?

Why are you doing this ?

Excuse me? Did you actually accuse me of sending those mails?

Im accusing you of FUD. Yep. You're clearly overdoing it. Might want to tone it down or make up something a bit more convincing.

+1 couldn't agree more

@Joerii: your last 10+ posts were exclusively in praise for alpha.
@theym00s: same with you. Quite a lot, considering you have only 14 posts total.

Everybody here can look up your post history, and decide for themselves, if you are shills for this company, or not.
With that, I am out. Time to go to sleep. Tired of this kindergarden stuff. We will all see how this plays out.

and he just posted this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409463.0

Lol

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:05:55 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 03:02:12 AM by edgar

joerii & theym00s are either retarded or responding too quickly and switching between accounts too fast to even READ/CARE what is being said...

it's an insult, KILL IT!!

I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE NAMES>>>> FROM MY FU*KING JUNKFOLDER>

a junkfolder that is never, ever filled with this sort of shit until i have complained here, and on twitter..

FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC SHILLS, IF THERE ARE EVEN MORE THAN 1 OF YOU.

theym00s

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:33:34 AM

hahaha I cannot wait till my scrypt asic raises the difficulty for you poor gpu miners
retro72

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

hahaha I cannot wait till my scrypt asic raises the difficulty for you poor gpu miners
You might have to wait a while then buddy
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:40:02 AM

Aren't they just more power efficient? With the amount of altcoins on the market your "scrypt asic" isn't going to make a dent. Maybe you can pump and dump quicker, but that's about it. Mine anything other than crapcoins and all you'll save is on the electricity bill.

Gloat away.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:41:23 AM

from my understanding the only thing its going to help is power consumption nothing more and nothing less.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:43:05 AM

You might have to wait a while then buddy

I know right? Who knows what can happen 6 months from now if it even comes by then. Rule of thumb is if they say 2 months add another 4+ on to it and so forth.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
theym00s

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:44:01 AM

only power consumption huh? oh ya who wants to pay 3000 watts of electricity for 10mh/s when you can pay for only 200 watts, I love how jealous you guys are
ymer

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:46:08 AM

only power consumption huh? oh ya who wants to pay 3000 watts of electricity for 10mh/s when you can pay for only 200 watts, I love how jealous you guys are

jealous? you talk like you are already mining with your unexistant viper.
retro72

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:50:02 AM

It's fairly obvious this guy is a shill for Alpha. Check out his join date and posts. But if this is the best they can do, don't expect those asics to materialise any time soon.
theym00s

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:53:01 AM

haha you guys are funny, think whatever makes you feel good  Cool
ymer

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

It's fairly obvious this guy is a shill for Alpha. Check out his join date and posts. But if this is the best they can do, don't expect those asics to materialise any time soon.

I don't think he's a shill, he's just an annoying little troll.

A shill wouldn't be so obviously annoying and straightforward retarded.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:27:51 AM

lets just face it people
anyone who is into this community and knows anything about scrypt mining enough to make an asic would be posting CONSTANT updates, because anybody who knows anything about this community and the whole bitcoin community in general knows  it starts here...on this forum. this is why they announced their "development" and "presale" and whatever...here. now if your going to be a real member of this bitcoin/altcoin community as a company and as innovators in making scrypt asics, than surely you would at least have someone with the knowhow enough to realize that they need to keep this community updated and should have people ready to respond to questions immediately through email, pms, whatever, it should be a single persons job to do all of this. i mean we are giving them TONS of money...AMIRITE?

don't disagree but "fence sitting" is what I'm doing.....have like 20 some days to go on their timeline to refund or like 35 days or some such on paypal timeline to punt out

so yeah we also serve who wait and skulk on here

if anyone from alpha is on here

1) add pics of the actual team members to your team part on your site

2) invite someone to come by your offices in England for a chat that may be able to on this forum

3) explain your strategy (ie as knc did) on your relationship with the chip design frim in India ..ie is it a partnership or are they just a contracter?
   what is your ideal timeline in stages or should I say "pivot points" on your timeline you'd like to meet time wise? How flexible you are on getting the last
70 percent of the $$$ is it dependent on you keeping up with your timeine? stuff like that

4) get someone from your company to answer questions on here regularly...even if they have to say that can't answer some ....better then a void

Again you have probably 30 days before everyone 'bails' or 45days max on paypal to show some progress in video with "real people" on the video and it
would also be nice if pics on team site match pics on video stuff like that

5) last point with butterfly labs scam (ie 1year late) and hashfast scam (late since oct 31st) as bitcoin asic failures with only a few asic mnfg's actually
pulling off timelines like KNC etc as bitcoin asic examples...I'm sorry but you are really gonna have to up your game in this forum..unfair thou it may be..due to others
who have scam'd the bitcoin/litecoin community

anyway imho all of htis is needed or i see at least 1/2 of your paypal customers pulling the plug within the 45 day window...which i'd assume would be very very bad if

you are legit and all on your timeline and delivery estimates

my 2c worth

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:32:42 AM

YOLO? or HODL?

Time is up, but I'm sure I can attempt to order one unit within the day.

Pita

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:45:04 AM

WOW check this out, MR.Akram replies on reddit and kills it.. I have all my faith in this company

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1uveun/alpha_technologys_scam_team_akram_akram_akram_and/

Below is a copy and paste from the reddit

Hi
I am Mohammed Jafar Akram the Finance Director of Alpha Technology and I have joined this site to just to clarify a couple of issues and concerns regarding an Individual who has posted on this site who visited M Akram & Co today (this message is intended for this individual):
1) your comment regarding "change in business function from Accountant to bit coin mining"
What the hell are you talking about? There is no change in business function. M Akram and Co and Alpha Technology are two seperate businesses.
M Akram and Co is headed by an accountant and Alpha Technology by an Engineer. (Two separate people).
2) with reference to your comment "You spoke to a couple of residents on the street who said the accountants seems to open and close and change name at will"
Our accountancy firm "M Akram & Co" has been established and open since 1986, during this period it has never changed names and has never closed for business since 1986. It has always been solely owned by my father and nobody else. You are free to check this up from official government records.
We have over 100 clients which include a wide range of businesses ranging from solicitors, medical practices, takeaways, online retail stores, warehouses, and taxi drivers (to name a few). As far as I am aware our clients are extremely happy with us and 90% of our client base is as a result of word of mouth referrals from satisfied clients.
3) These individuals commenting that they "have little Trust in the business"
Have these people you spoke to ever been clients or done business with us or do they even know us? I'm guessing not.
We are qualified accountants. My father is a Financial Accountant (Registered with IFA) and a Certified Public Accountant (Registered with CPA UK), and I am a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant (Registered with the ACCA). You can again verify this information via official channels.
I don't know if you know anything about these bodies but they are highly reputable professional accountancy bodies. We are also registered and supervised by the IFA for Money Laundering Regulations. We are also required to oblige with strict Professional Codes of Conduct by these bodies.
We have clean records and have never been subject to any type of criminal investigation in our lives (my dad is 65 years old and ZERO criminal convictions) and I can assure you we will not in the future either. The work you go through and the respect and reputation you gain from being part of such prestigious bodies such as ACCA is not worth ruining for any kind of money even it be a billion pounds.
4) I have recently took on the role of Finance Director in Alpha Technology.
I am not part of the operations team, I am only an accountant and will be in charge of handling FINANCIAL duties and do not have enough knowledge of the operations and engineering aspects of this project to comment with certainty on these things. However, I did do enough due diligence before taking the role of Finance Director and would NOT have taken this role if this was a scam.
The reason I did not and cannot give any phone numbers or email addresses is because I can not give private information on the telephone numbers of Alpha Technology staff, due to one of the professional Codes of Conduct us accountants have to abide by called Confidentiality.
5) You mention the area we are located "Rusholme" being a criminal area. The road we are located on has many other professional practices such as many accountants, solicitors, a large dental practice, letting agents etc. I did not know this was a criminal hot spot?
Please check things up properly via official channels and do your due diligence before character assassination attempts after a 2 minute chat.
If you want to ask about technical details or batch 2 orders or anything Alpha Technology related you will have to communicate with the operations team and not me (whom as I said should be open next week at 66 Dickenson Road).
I am sorry if I've sounded rude in this message. I have always worked hard and with integrity, and I was just shocked at some of the assumptions you made about us.
Anyway, I hope you have a good day and I hope in a couple of months time when Alpha Technology ships batch one to customers and we have satisfied customers and positive comments that you order from batch two Smiley
I will not be visiting or commenting on this site again, my intention was only to make the misinformed public after this character assassination attempt aware of the reality of the situation.

weird, according to this public documentation, "M. Akram & Co" used to be "MAC Accounting Solutions Limited" and was changed back in 2013. So how about that NEVER changed names?

Recent Filing History                                                 Form         Date
29/05/13 FULL LIST                                                 AR01         29/05/2013

COMPANY NAME CHANGED MAC ACCOUNTING   CERTNM  29/05/2013
SOLUTIONS LIMITED CERTIFICATE ISSUED
ON 29/05/13

CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION GENERAL      NEWINC   08/04/2013
COMPANY DETAILS & STATEMENTS OF;
OFFICERS, CAPITAL & SHAREHOLDINGS,
GUARANTEE, COMPLIANCE MEMORANDUM OF
ASSOCIATION ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION

Here are the links to the public documentation:
http://en.datocapital.com/uk/companies/Mac-Accounting-Solutions-Ltd.html
http://www.creditgate.com/companies/08478109.aspx

Pita

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:31:30 AM

+1
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:59:14 AM

weird, according to this public documentation, "M. Akram & Co" used to be "MAC Accounting Solutions Limited" and was changed back in 2013. So how about that NEVER changed names?

M. Akram Co looks like the same company as MAC. Maybe it was a legal thing, but it's still the same people. I regularly see businesses in my country use a brand name consistently, but the company names are either different or change often.

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

joerii & theym00s are either retarded or responding too quickly and switching between accounts too fast to even READ/CARE what is being said...

it's an insult, KILL IT!!

I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE NAMES>>>> FROM MY FU*KING JUNKFOLDER>

a junkfolder that is never, ever filled with this sort of shit until i have complained here, and on twitter..

FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC SHILLS, IF THERE ARE EVEN MORE THAN 1 OF YOU.

If we go back in time and read your past posts edgar...we'll see a pattern of cussing/kvetching out KNC just the same over being jumpy and impatient....you're likely also going to be rating alpha's profile with negative trust too I presume.

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:01:07 AM

Received my refund last night via PayPal. Took two days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: