Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ME] meCoin - INSTANTLY BECOME SEXIER!! (okay not really, but take a look!)  (Read 538 times)
Loopylew113 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

The coin isn't pure PoW, it's a hybrid, as said in FAQ/specs, the wallet hasn't been staking for roughly 1 week, since we figured staking the dev wallet harmed the network and other's chances of staking.
PoW ended at block 1000, we're currently on block 10000.
The half-supply hold is going to be burned publically in the future.

Whoops, meant PoS, and yeah it was......before it was released. You posted this announcement today, and the PoW phase is over, meaning it is now pure PoS.
Therefore new users can ONLY get coins from existing holders, which is you, and people that have paid you.

Have you not checked out the discord with 74 pre-release members? Wink
These were the members who mined the first 1000 blocks, some of them mined over 10k meCoins, they were early-birds, lucky to get the first blocks, sorry that you weren't there in time, our current coin holders will be able to sell their coins once we hit the markets, including package investors, depending on market volume, we'll initiate the monthly payouts for the devs, we won't payout if it destroys the markets Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanielRode

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

These were the members who mined the first 1000 blocks, some of them mined over 10k meCoins, they were early-birds, lucky to get the first blocks, sorry that you weren't there in time, our current coin holders will be able to sell their coins once we hit the markets, including package investors, depending on market volume, we'll initiate the monthly payouts for the devs, we won't payout if it destroys the markets Tongue

So only 74 people have the coin
no way to get it other than giving devs money
not on any exchanges
devs hold a 21.8 million coin premine, which at their "investment" level prices of $500 for 5000 ME, would be valued at $2.2 million USD
(and presumably the investment prices are supposed to be much cheaper than what the coin WILL be (otherwise it wouldn't be much of an investment) and so probably more than that)

$2.2 million for a coin that cost them 0.006 BTC to generate on walletbuilders.com, and is not mineable, does not have a white paper, has anonymous devs, their "Website" is a discord server, and devs are staking their own wallets. And the only reason that they're giving as to why they arent going to sell the premine is cause they super duper pinky promised
Good luck
meCoinOfficial

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

not on any exchanges
devs hold a 21.8 million coin premine, which at their "investment" level prices of $500 for 5000 ME, would be valued at $2.2 million USD
(and presumably the investment prices are supposed to be much cheaper than what the coin WILL be (otherwise it wouldn't be much of an investment) and so probably more than that)

$2.2 million for a coin that cost them 0.006 BTC to generate on walletbuilders.com, and is not mineable, does not have a white paper, has anonymous devs, their "Website" is a discord server, and devs are staking their own wallets. And the only reason that they're giving as to why they arent going to sell the premine is cause they super duper pinky promised
Good luck

Thanks, you too buddy! Was great having you here!

Edit. Also, you want us to answer you questions, but would you please answer ours - why would you care? Did someone hurt your feelings?
Nobody is forced to buy anything or join whatever social servers we have, relax. Go trade (as we do), don't miss those fantastic sales in the market Wink
Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

not on any exchanges

Good luck

We clearly shown on the post that the website is under development, so the discord is the replacement Wink
We're sending exchange applications right now, as posted in the discord.
You can get it off other users on the soon-to-come exchange.
The package sales are at $0.10 per coin, which is extremely low compared to what supply/demand and our future updates can bring us to.
The 'anonymous' part was already answered, join our discord and you can see EXACTLY who we are Tongue
The 21.8 premine is likely going to be ignored by the team for usage, there is no possible way we could sell all of it even if we tried lol, also, the burn will use up all spare coins, which may even kick off 90%+ of the supply permanently.

... Did satoshi nakamoto ever promise to never sell his bitcoins? Gimme the answer Grin
DanielRode

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

not on any exchanges

Good luck

We clearly shown on the post that the website is under development, so the discord is the replacement Wink
The package sales are at $0.10 per coin, which is extremely low compared to what supply/demand and our future updates can bring us to.
The 'anonymous' part was already answered, join our discord and you can see EXACTLY who we are Tongue
The 21.8 premine is likely going to be ignored by the team for usage, there is no possible way we could sell all of it even if we tried lol, also, the burn will use up all spare coins, which may even kick off 90%+ of the supply permanently.

... Did satoshi nakamoto ever promise to never sell his bitcoins? Gimme the answer Grin

Satoshi didnt hold over half the coin supply..........
Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

not on any exchanges

Good luck

Satoshi didnt hold over half the coin supply..........

That doesn't mean he can't wipe out the markets to $0 Tongue 1m bitcoins compared to the supply of 21m. If he even sold 10k bitcoins he'd kill GDAX :3
...Besides, we're cooler, we have metoshi memoto
Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

For anybody not yet in the discord...

Why are you still not in the discord???

Y'know, you get DOUBLE sexy when you join that place, do it, seriously, you're missing out, our real community LIVES there, join us! https://discord.io/mecoin
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

For anybody not yet in the discord...

Why are you still not in the discord???

Y'know, you get DOUBLE sexy when you join that place, do it, seriously, you're missing out, our real community LIVES there, join us! https://discord.io/mecoin

Congratulations Loopy! Now please tell me how do I get masternode running? Would love to buy some.

Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Congratulations Loopy! Now please tell me how do I get masternode running? Would love to buy some.

Messaged you on the discord Cheesy
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

Erm, what precisely is a good reason for this coin to exist at all except for feeding you 5k bucks per month?

The 5k will be used to pay our exchange listing fees, advertising, developer-hires and current team.
Since the coin is currently extremely easy to get hold of, it's worthwhile getting cheap on exchanges (soon to arrive) and holding + staking.
We won't have a use until a few months when the team + community decide on features, as said on the roadmap  Wink

And those "strict" no dump rules, how are they enforced? Multisignature, smart-contract? Or just "I promise to not dump but hold the keys and could anytime"?.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

Erm, what precisely is a good reason for this coin to exist at all except for feeding you 5k bucks per month?

The 5k will be used to pay our exchange listing fees, advertising, developer-hires and current team.
Since the coin is currently extremely easy to get hold of, it's worthwhile getting cheap on exchanges (soon to arrive) and holding + staking.
We won't have a use until a few months when the team + community decide on features, as said on the roadmap  Wink

And those "strict" no dump rules, how are they enforced? Multisignature, smart-contract? Or just "I promise to not dump but hold the keys and could anytime"?.

Oh yeah... sorry, brb, going to agree to the 'no dumping' contract, i shall also include multiple signature's as you requested:

Deep breath... "I solemnly swear to never dump these coins, i shall encrypt thy coins in thee premium wallet, provided by our lord; Metoshi Memoto."
-Aria
-Josh
-Marie
-Jules
-Prabhnoor
-Etho
-Bob

... uhhh, did i miss anybody's signature from the team? @meCoinOfficial
meCoinOfficial

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Oh yeah... sorry, brb, going to agree to the 'no dumping' contract, i shall also include multiple signature's as you requested:

Deep breath... "I solemnly swear to never dump these coins, i shall encrypt thy coins in thee premium wallet, provided by our lord; Metoshi Memoto."
-Aria
-Josh
-Marie
-Jules
-Prabhnoor
-Etho
-Bob

... uhhh, did i miss anybody's signature from the team? @meCoinOfficial

Looks good to me. I certify hereby the validity of the above signatures and no dump shall ever come. Amen
coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

50% pre mine. Good luck LOL
Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

50% pre mine. Good luck LOL

Nonono...

51% premine  Wink
jules.verne

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.  

Who the hell are you guys? No company registration information (except that it's somewhere in India), no legal information whatsoever? Why would I entrust a fresh unnamed exchange with my coins?
How are you different from another hundred exchanges that exist already, except for robbing people 0.5% of incoming and outgoing transfers?
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Who the hell are you guys? No company registration information (except that it's somewhere in India), no legal information whatsoever? Why would I entrust a fresh unnamed exchange with my coins?
How are you different from another hundred exchanges that exist already, except for robbing people 0.5% of incoming and outgoing transfers?

lol, same here. Haven't heard about this exchange at all. Also if its in India, isn't crypto banned there? So you close the shop and there goes all our coins?

Loopylew113 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

^^ This, i don't trust an exchange that is a couple minutes old, lol
cichinero

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

not on any exchanges

Good luck

Edit. Also, you want us to answer you questions, but would you please answer ours - why would you care? Did someone hurt your feelings?
Nobody is forced to buy anything or join whatever social servers we have, relax. Go trade (as we do), don't miss those fantastic sales in the market Wink

if you are a scam'er you deserve to be expose. 
good job to those that discover scam coin.
keep it going.
jules.verne

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

not on any exchanges

Good luck

if you are a scam'er you deserve to be expose. 
good job to those that discover scam coin.
keep it going.

Sure thing, did someone report it somewhere? Seems like still noone was scammed, so yeah, bad job actually mate /shrug
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: