Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
dantedoom

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

This time is the best time to buy Bitcoin, this is a very good opportunity when the price of Bitcoin declines considerably. We probably will not see such a situation for the next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
one of the winning investment strategies to buy cheaply and sell when the price rises so we can benefit from the investment, but also need the capital of confidence and patience is strong enough to be successful in investing
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

According to me it is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is too low now days. As we all know that Bitcoin is struggling now days but without any doubt it has a potential of recuperating from this drop which means that in future the price is going to rise again. So why we should leave a chance of investing in the finest investment asset at such low rates?We all should consider this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin and should hold them until the price is high again so that we can sell our BTC's at higher prices in order to earn huge profits.But I will not sell my house for investing in it beacuse risk factor is always there in Bitcoin investments.Invest that amount which you can afford to loose.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I think the right time to buy the first bitcoin when we have the money to buy bitcoin, the two bitcoin prices are declining usually the beginning of the year bitcoin prices decreased. Every beginning of the year the bitcoin price is always down, it's somehow I do not know either.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin today because it's cheap. Bitcoin is a less risky investment compared to other coins because bitcoin already has a strong market reputation. Take advantage of current dip. Add more coins to your portfolio...
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin. Today's value of bitcoin is $6,986 approx and hold it till prices rises and sell it at a high price at the right time which brings a very good profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

In my opinion now we have great opportunities to buy cheap bitcoin. But the price is not stable and we still can see price under 5K$. That's why personally I will wait for a rebound from the lower level of support or above resistance at 10,5K$.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin prices always increase and decrease. So you should buy bitcoin at low prices and store them. The current bitcoin price is near $ 7000. You should buy it right now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin is when I have the money to do so because I usually invest in bitcoin for a long-term. Making bitcoin investment for a long-term is more profitable compared to short-term investment. Imagine the people who invested in bitcoin for last few years e.g. 2012, 2013, or even 2014 - the time when bitcoin was selling below $400. these guys are now millionaires as they make a tone of money from the bitcoin.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

Like now the bitcoin is a good coin to buy but for this currency you have to be optimist not pessimist because with high growth bitcoin volatility is also high and now the bitcoin is traded in the international market is $6,987 which is better and goes at upwards than $6000 a few days ago and it is expected that the growth is not stoppable but sometime the bad news break the bitcoin growth and ultimately bitcoin and other crypto are affected badly.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

When the price of bitcoin is very low we can buy bitcoin at that time. Now the price is very low compare to previous year. This is the time to buy bitcoin now. We don't know whether the chance comes again or not. Invest now in bitcoin and save the bitcoin for long time. Holding bitcoin for long time will give you more profit than invest. So it would be better o invest right now is the best.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

When the price of bitcoin is very low we can buy bitcoin at that time. Now the price is very low compare to previous year. This is the time to buy bitcoin now. We don't know whether the chance comes again or not. Invest now in bitcoin and save the bitcoin for long time. Holding bitcoin for long time will give you more profit than invest. So it would be better o invest right now is the best.

Once the price of bitcoin is very low at that time we can buy the coins. This is the trading strategy so you can buy now. Hold that coin for long time for future. It will give more profit than invest. Because we dont when the price dip is again happen like this. So better you can invest now and wait for market again returns to normal. Next few months the price will reach to very high. Till that hold the coin with patience will.give more profits.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin is when I have the money to do so because I usually invest in bitcoin for a long-term. Making bitcoin investment for a long-term is more profitable compared to short-term investment. Imagine the people who invested in bitcoin for last few years e.g. 2012, 2013, or even 2014 - the time when bitcoin was selling below $400. these guys are now millionaires as they make a tone of money from the bitcoin.
it is clear that even 5 years ago it was much easier to invest in Bitcoin. And it was even better to buy Bitcoin at the dawn of its development. Then this coin in general had a price of a few cents. But if you take seriously the prospects of Bitcoin regarding its price in 50k and $ 100000, then today's price also looks very interesting for investment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

I have been buying during the last 3 weeks, the price is super cheap right now and there are some rumours that it will go to eight thousand dollars in the next few weeks.

So, why won't we give a try to it? I think that we can easily reach a new all time high before the next year.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

In my opinion right now is the best time to buy bitcoin since it is low priced, Just think of it and wait a few months I think it will rebound and rise again. Certainly it is good to earn a high profit after bitcoin starts the recovery cycle and accelerates.

Even the haters of bitcoin admit this fact that it has the ability to get back to 20,000 dollars and more by the end of 2018, so I don’t think so there is any strong reason for ignoring bitcoin at present or doubting the future of bitcoin in the crypto kingdom. It is nothing new if the mighty currency is available at low rates. Low rates does not indicate any decrease in the popularity of bitcoin rather investments have increased.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

The price of bitcoin is very low so, if someone want to have a good profit for just buying and holding bitcoin, its your time to buy a lot  of bitcoin and draw your future in that way because  anytime in the day or night bitcoin has the opportunity go up again but its depends on what will happen in the market based on the number of demand that make bitcoin more expensive.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Of course the best time to buy bitcoin is, if you have a money and the price is low. Under $7k price is not bad if you're going to invest. It's considerably cheap compared in all time high. Also watchout on what happening in crypto world, it might give you an idea wether the price will go down or up so that you can think if it's already time to buy. If there's a big bad news that you think it might cause a fall in the price, then wait for it before buying.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

The price of bitcoin is very low so, if someone want to have a good profit for just buying and holding bitcoin, its your time to buy a lot  of bitcoin and draw your future in that way because  anytime in the day or night bitcoin has the opportunity go up again but its depends on what will happen in the market based on the number of demand that make bitcoin more expensive.

Well i'm not surr about very low dude since if you look at it in a bigger picture, it's still higher than where it was same time last year. That's why i'm not concerned at all about this. If bitcoin begins it's upward trend again on it's way to another all time high, we won't have the same opportunity as now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

Yes it is the good thing in bitcoin recovery and with other altcoin because after this high price of bitcoin market is recovering to much and the price of many altcoin will increase too much and with the bitcoin price all other market is also effected
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Currently I think this is not the right time to buy bitcon. Because the market is fluctuating so much, we can not speculate on whether it is increasing or decreasing to invest.

Now the price of all coins has dropped significantly. so do not miss this moment because when the price goes up it will be hard to get down to this point again. And maybe now is the right time. many investors capitalize on the current moment to buy bitcoins or other coins to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: