Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would humanity interface with a Karmacoin ?  (Read 1186 times)
BitDreams (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:27:29 PM

Huh

Basically a Karmacoin owns a share or block every time a new human says thank you. Mining has to adjust and handicap participation. Spam detection for missing opportunities. Anonymity is allowed by change of address. Reputation is transferrable. This puts surveillance in the hands of individuals as well as government. We watch the watchers. Karmacoin so pervasive that even GOVERNMENT can't avoid it.

Here's my speech: If it's being built, own it.

- lol, no, basically karma coin is every time a human says, thank you. and if that's a different human, (spam detection) you solve an equation
- a little kid doesn't stomp in mr wilsons garden, that's a share...
- make our own prism, and track it w karma coin
- any thing the data keepers have on file incriminates their abuses with those files
- power to the people
- I stayed away from bitcoin in the early days because of the bad stories I'd heard about assassins
- the realization that I could give 1 penny to anyone who I deemed in need, anyone who entertained, who i wanted to support... and that 10 million others could do the won the war over the assassins.

Motivation: Perhaps I'm just being a realist but IF indeed we exist in a surveillance society, shouldn't we at least have fair and full access to the data?

Doubts: So karmacoin would have to retain a nuetral bias. It would look for commonalities in a person without broadcasting a name or other personal information. Is this even possible?

Mandatory: Algorithms live and die through the mining industry based on decencies, respect, moralities, integrity,... etc. Inputs to karmacoin must allow for very evolving evolution.

Something like Bitmessage would integrate nicely. Hope you enjoyed some daydreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aandcmedia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:31:33 PM

..... What are you talking about. This post is all over the place. I have no idea what exactly you are asking or proposing.
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:36:07 PM

A coin that tracks personal interaction in public. Every time a surveillance device of any sort is in use, karmacoin invites to the network. It piggybacks anything and everything and people can opt on or opt off the network. Does that help?
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:43:38 PM

People can register reactions to others around them without knowing their name --- oops, logic failure ahead... --- people have to be able to have tagged a reputation on another person without fear of repercussion. Never mind - this is a severe failure. If you are out in public and you get bombarded by everyone giving you bad karma you're probably going to go off the deep end.

Sorry, - scratch this anarchist thought experiment.
aandcmedia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:47:30 PM

Are you high? Your writing makes no sense. Your idea makes no sense. You re following no logical thought pattern or anything.
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:59:19 PM

Ok, forget every thought I've posted and only look at the title. I realize now it's presumptuous. No, I woke up from a dream and that's what I was dreaming about. Regarding high, I do fly in my dreams, not just now but... Maybe it inspires thought in someone.
kr105

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:36:00 AM

A coin that tracks personal interaction in public. Every time a surveillance device of any sort is in use, karmacoin invites to the network. It piggybacks anything and everything and people can opt on or opt off the network. Does that help?
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:45:00 PM

That's what I'm envisioning. An open source system of 'likes' 'favorites' etc.

IF we are to live in a surveillance society - we should seize control of the surveillance and make it as open sourced as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: