Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTG] Free stuff you pay shipping Biax bulbs -airport (old) -digital photo frame  (Read 945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:08:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 11:58:14 PM by Littleshop

8 or so GE Biax 18W lamps model G24D-2
These are new in boxes and are two pin lamps for non screw-in lamps.  Mostly used in office buildings.  
like these:
http://www.elightbulbs.com/Halco-19156-PL18D-41-ECO-Double-Tube-2-Pin-Base-Compact-Fluorescent-Light-Bulb&source=GoogleBaseCSE?gclid=CMaBs6ib4rkCFcmf4AodCCMA6A

-----------------

Veo observer IP cam.  No power pack or cables just the cam.  Worked last time used.   Taken

---------

Smith Corona Vr-60 voice recorder.  Plastic casing has become sticky so this will be dirty when you get it.  Works fine after you add two AA batteries.  

-----------
older model airport a1034 base station.  Not sure if this works.  No power adapter.  

---------------

pandigital  pan604-jac early model digital picture frame.  takes compactflash and OLDER SD cards.  No power adapter included.  

All items no warranty, no refunds on your shipping if you do not like them.  I will charge actual shipping cost.  Feel free to pay more.  Smiley

--------------

older ipod to FM radio xmitter.  takes AAA batteries, 3 channels

---------------

A bit of EL wire with a 12V car cigarette adapter but the adapter plug is missing pin.  cut the wires and connect to 12V to light up

----------------------------------

Thread will have stuff come and go.  

All stuff totally non guaranteed.  If you don't like it your not getting your zero profit shipping back.  

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:38:46 PM

I want it!  PM'ing now.

Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 11:32:31 PM

bump more free stuff added.

You can always pay the appropriate amount of  mBTC for some stickers that I sell at my store if you want them to ride along in the shipping you paid.

El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:24:25 PM

Interested in that iPod transmitter. Care to PM me a picture?

Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 07:04:53 PM

Its ugly, white and has a four position switch to change stations.  Takes two batteries and connects with a standard headphone jack.  Not suitable for running your own pirate radio station.

El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 05:53:05 PM

Its ugly, white and has a four position switch to change stations.  Takes two batteries and connects with a standard headphone jack.  Not suitable for running your own pirate radio station.

I'll take it! LOL. No seriously.

I'll PM you the address to send it to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: