Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DICE.MONEY - NEXT GENERATION CRYPTOCURRENCY BRINGS YOU CROWDMINE FUNDING  (Read 10414 times)
DICEmoney

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Let’s say that the user is trying to deceive the other participants and he provides the wrong certificate hash. How will he be punished?  

Once we release the first public beta we will welcome all attempts to "break" the system.
This particular case scenario won't work since the hash will not pass the validation requirements, and to pass them is in fact mining a completely new unit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Good afternoon. Can I determine the owner of a particular certificate without the operators? Or isnt such an option possible?

You can determine who is the operator associated with the unit just in the same way as if you looking at a banknote you can tell for which country it is.
But in order to validate it completely you will need connection to the particular node in the network (ie. the operator)
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Hello. Will there be private keys on yr platform? If so, what encryption algorithm will they support?

There are private keys.
The encryption is in a couple of levels with individually selectable width up to 521bits plus additional random key in every packet. This is only one of the levels...
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

How will a secret message be protected when it’s sent to the operator? in fact, if it’s stolen, the block itself can be stolen, too.

It is asymmetrically encrypted in two levels. Also, messages carry only prototypes but not the actual DICE units therefore even if highjacked and decoded it will not be of use to anyone but the operator.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

In the website informs  Dice that it is impossible to steal or be hacked, what guarantees that this can not happen? And if an invasion occurs, what is the guarantee that will keep the assets of the full users?
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Who becomes an owner of the DICE which have just been created? Who’s the owner by default?
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

In the website informs  Dice that it is impossible to steal or be hacked, what guarantees that this can not happen? And if an invasion occurs, what is the guarantee that will keep the assets of the full users?

Where exactly will the invasion happen? The operators only have prototypes but not actual DICE units, so there could not be any gains on that side.
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Who becomes an owner of the DICE which have just been created? Who’s the owner by default?

The miner.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

Hi team,
When is ICO end?
ICO ended at 22 JUNE 2018
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

I can not understand the bot in telegraph
the function of the bot itself is to claim the participant's voucher code, type /start and /claim to get the voucher code, but now dice bot already stopped because airdrop already ended too. if you not late to take a part on DICE airdrop, after the ICO is complete the Dicet bot will PM every group member to ask them to respond with their ETH address and a vouncher code.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

ICO review
https://icoshrimp.com/dice-brings-investment-opportunities-through-crypto-currency/

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

This project is amazing.
I'm sure this will be the most successful project in 2018.
Hopefully ICO Sales will be achieved.  Cheesy
I have also argued the same as there is that this project will be able to achieve success because so far I have also seen that many who support this project.
We all hope that such projects could become the most successful projects in this year. Thus we as participants must fully support the projects so that the easier it is to this project achieve success.

So true.
Can I suggest something Huh
If Developer wants to succeed ICO DDICE, try Team to call a great exchange, like binance or bittrex.
I am sure investors will be interested in this project.
DICEmoney

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

This project is amazing.
I have also argued the same as there is that this project will be able to achieve success because so far I have also seen that many who support this project.
We all hope that such projects could become the most successful projects in this year. Thus we as participants must fully support the projects so that the easier it is to this project achieve success.

So true.
If Developer wants to succeed ICO DDICE, try Team to call a great exchange, like binance or bittrex.

We have some plans in that direction as well... Once we leave the ICO rush behind us and focus completely on the development, you will see many cool DICE-related things coming out in a short period of time.
Revealing no more details now  Smiley
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

According to you WP "Operators are considered as limited trust parties (only within the scope of DICE associated with the operator), and all other users are considered as untrustworthy parties". So, what you're building is a centralized database structure since "the DICE economy is not based on a blockchain. Instead, it consists of small clusters of Miners gathered around entities called Operators".
Care to clarify your the consensus and deployment methodologies as well as costs?
Hammonds

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

This project is amazing.

So true.

We have some plans in that direction as well... Once we leave the ICO rush behind us and focus completely on the development, you will see many cool DICE-related things coming out in a short period of time.

This is what I want to hear from Tim.
I will spread this great news to the whole world.
And I will invite big investors to invest in DDice.
thanks.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

This project is amazing.

So true.

thanks.
The great plan of this project and I am sure if many people know this project will be a lot of support for this project to be successful in the future and hopefully, more and more investors are interested to join in this project.

Hammonds

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

This project is amazing.

So true.

thanks.
The great plan of this project and I am sure if many people know this project will be a lot of support for this project to be successful in the future and hopefully, more and more investors are interested to join in this project.

The idea deserves attention. I will study the document in more detail and, perhaps, I will support you at ICO, but even with superficial studies it is clear that this project will be of interest to the users.
dschandar55

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

This project is amazing.

So true.

thanks.

The idea deserves attention. I will study the document in more detail and, perhaps, I will support you at ICO, but even with superficial studies it is clear that this project will be of interest to the users.
If you have any doubts / queries about the project. Do let us know. We need investors. please spread the word. Thanks

hodacquoc

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Updated Rating after having a call with founder and team sounds promising!

lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

a revolutionary project in the crypto world, who wants to create something new in cryptocurrency, who wants to perfect cryptocurrency with new forms and features, it looks like a big project, complete website information about the project, airdrop and bounty strategies are good, good luck ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: