Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33485 times)
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

scam com again very sad news

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
What helped to kill your doubts? Cheesy
It's funny to you?  I like the work of the support team now. They are always polite and answer all questions

Thanx guys, we're totally concentrated on the project and also trying to answer all coming up questions asap.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car

Agree:) we hope that by using our loans everyone will be able to get new cars, new houses or get business loans. What do you do for life?
I work in a bank in ordinary life, . Can I become an auditor in your platform?

Hey @sheloa, for sure - apart from your ordinary life you can become a Pay Day auditor by verifying borrowers' docs and therefore becoming their guarantee. When the money is returned you get your commission, not bad right?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

Congratulation, team! Well done!
Good news and I look at you for updates on the site. I had a problem with your wallet a few days ago. Already all problems are solved?

We have large amount of transactions within blockchain already. From 3 to 15 per each block and there are already 7000 blocks. So it will take some time to get synch, about 15-30 minutes to synch from scratch. Please let us know if everything's ok now.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system

You're right, most ppl are scared to get loans, cause in many countries loan rates are so high! PayDay wants to change that situation and offer loans for a reasonable rate to those who need them.
Hello! What are the rates to be calculated for borrowers? This is the borrowers themselves will determine how much I understand. And what is the deadline for payment of the loan?

The rates will depend on the amount of loan, it's return date and on the credit score of the borrower. So, the borrower with good credit score will be able to get larger amount for longer time, than the borrower with a lower score.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable

Very often it happens that small businesses struggle to get loans with lower rates because they have zero credit story. Therefore they are scared to get small business loans. With PayDay Coin such small business CEOs can get a loan with a lower rate for their business idea realization, and keep their business going while paying their loan.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.  Wink
I agree! Welcome to our thread. The team answers all questions Smiley
I've been reading WP and I have questions, maybe because I'm still a beginner

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have any. What's not so clear in WP?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:59 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:15:31 PM by birds_ain

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds?

Hi @sarahdiana350 That's a good question! You can participate in our airdrop and bounty, so pls follow our thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599. Also please explain why you hesitate to invest personal money?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I see you've added the poll about the exchanges.
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?

Hi! Yeah cause we rely on our investors' preferences so we plan to be listing on the exchanges they're most used to. Have you taken part in the poll and expressed your opinion?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?

First of all, there might be a collectors or so. As you may see in WhitePaper, we will be using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt. Untill they repay. Our experience says that most payments are repaid upon notifications.
Another thing is AI and bigdata. PayDay will be track and analyse user behavior in order to check wether he fraud or real man, and what probability of repayment from this specific loaner.
Next thing are Auditor masternodes. Let's say some business tries to get loan. Owner says : we are blacksmith, and we need some more iron to create more horseshoes and get more profits from it. Auditors comes to action here. They check if this business really exists. If they have a contracts. If they have a sales for a years before. If loaner is business owner, as he states and so on.

To continue conversation and give some more arguments, I have a question to you, @cryptocyprus, do you personally own or use bitcoins or ethers?
I will answer you in order to continue our conversation. I use bitcoins and ethers. I'm not entirely inspired by your system of using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt
In my opinion, this is not serious.

hey @crytocyprus what's up, Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter - those are some of the most popular projects that we use every day. In any case it's better to use local social media, e.g. WeChat or Sina Weibo in China, right?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 11:14:48 AM by birds_ain

any aiirdrop now?

Hey @danimadebangbangchui airdrop#1 has just been closed, stay tuned not to miss the next one very soon!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.

Yes, I've already joined them, thanks!
That's an interesting. But where are this insurance money come from? Who pays them?

We're using IMO (Initial Mining Offering). Now you're buying tokens. While they're staying in your wallet, you're getting stake reward, thus the number of your tokens is increasing with every hour.

@bpcguy, that's quite easy, e.g.: the borrower comes up. KYC masternode checked their ID. Auditor checked their docs for credit purpose. After that KYC and Auditor have to kinda vouch for them. KYC masternode freezes a part of their stake as a guarantee, that the ID is checked well. So do the auditors (more than one) - freeze their parts. If money is not returned, these frozen stakes go to loaners (wallets owners issuing the loan). If money is returned, than these parts are not frozen anymore and can be used for further work. And all participants get their interest. The network will adjust the insurance deposit by inself. In case of 10% of non-returns the system will require 10%+ interest rate of all insurance deposit. E.g.: 2% money from KYC, 8% money from 4 Auditor - so 2% from everyone. However, according to BRAC report (http://www.brac.net/sites/default/files/BRAC-at-a-glance-december-2012.pdf , page 3 ) and Muhammad Yunus experience repayment rate is 98.76%
I don`t quite understand what is the benefit for us now in acquiring your tokens? Will we have any special conditions on the platform afterwards?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Hey guys, check our introduction video on youtube! It may channel you into PayDay's initial concept and some forthcoming events. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/FpFnk5xpPvA
Did your team interview the publications? It would be interesting to read

We're preparing the interviews, as soon as they're ready the links will be posted here right away. btw what media you prefer to read?
Cehov

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.

I agree, the team is really active and dedicated in improving the project. I will watch Payday and hoping to see more improvements in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

It is good to know that dev is making free airdrops, this will help to increase popularity of this project. A good way of advertising, I hope there will be more marketing strategies that will encourage investors to invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

This vote list of the head of thread about exchanges useless. Because there are only small and bad exchanges. You going to be listed on some of this exchanges?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.
Good question. I would also like to know the composition of the team? For any credit institution, the reputation of the team is important.

That's a good question indeed, but NDA won't let us reveal that. But frankly speaking what will you get from knowing that? There are many successful projects, with no or partial info about the team. Also there are many examples of scam projects, having revealed that info from the very start. We truly believe that it's better to look at what the team is doing for the project and follow their progress, you agree?

That explains well and you really have a very nice answers. Since this is a unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain and I think can be a good start of changing the loan mechanism from the traditional way which is I think only the owners can be benefited.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: