Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33484 times)
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Is there any thought given to using the gin platform as the masternode hosting service?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.
Well, every people have different thoughts and perceptions in regards to which exchange sites prefer for Payday project. And for me, all those choices above are good and probably have a chanced to be fit and compatible for this project. Were just hoping that the team will truly put this coin in a good and most likely by the people who voted. IMO.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Actually about it still at all early to think. And developers have created such vote only for drawing attention. Unless on yobit can accept a coin practically at once, on the others it is quite unprofitable to get, both on means, and on time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.

If they can follow their road map properly and will finish every steps on time then becoming successful is really possible with this project. Also a lot of people already participated in this project.

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

If they can follow their road map properly and will finish every steps on time then becoming successful is really possible with this project. Also a lot of people already participated in this project.
Actually have no hard for they follow the roadmap, i want concern about them about their potential of value increasing or not, i see the market still so boring.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Actually have no hard for they follow the roadmap, i want concern about them about their potential of value increasing or not, i see the market still so boring.
In a bearish market where we at now the market is normally boring but it is not regular to see a coin that can dump by up to 95%. That means it is already impossible to recover like bitconnect.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

The project is good, but what is the experience of the developers? I hope that they have a lot of experience, because for investors it would be good.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Definitely, if that things happen then their should be no problem. This is the difficult challenge to the team and since it is still new, there will more work to be done by the dev and the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Whether you already have a road map for the general access? I think, many expect fuller information on the PayDay project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

In a bearish market where we at now the market is normally boring but it is not regular to see a coin that can dump by up to 95%. That means it is already impossible to recover like bitconnect.

The idea of this project is good enough to be supported by people, but just like you said, the value of coins might become a problem as they change over time. I hope that the developers are able to notice this issue.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Whether you already have a road map for the general access? I think, many expect fuller information on the PayDay project.
The team is in the developing stage and it has to undergo various huge changes so i would suggest you to wait a while for this project to update their roadmap and they would surely get much more profitable.
Underrated

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

Definitely, if that things happen then their should be no problem. This is the difficult challenge to the team and since it is still new, there will more work to be done by the dev and the team.
Actualluy already there is a lot of work for the team and the dev and i think they would not like more work so indeed they would try to make things easier and profitble.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

I think that this project is not actually growing much ,it may be gradually do but why is it taking so much time.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Yeah exactly. The project without plans is looks like the building without the support. So the devlopers already done planing and you can show it into roadmap. And if project go through this roadmap successfully then it will give huge profits to all investors.
Yeah I agree, it's very important that they plan properly to implement the project, I hope they are making strategies to deal with different situations too
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

It is natural to depart from the planned actions extremely it isn't recommended because otherwise the community will have questions and further the rigid indignation to the developer and charges of deception is formed. And it to anybody not on a hand.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

It is natural to depart from the planned actions extremely it isn't recommended because otherwise the community will have questions and further the rigid indignation to the developer and charges of deception is formed. And it to anybody not on a hand.
There is nothing we need to proceed with every person decision but we can consider and make a right move even on basing the funds allocated for every activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: