Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous exchanges?  (Read 278 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

What reliable exchanges are there which do not require to submit personal information?

I have a few altcoin (clam, bch, btg) which I want to exchange into Bitcoin, but I don't want to give out my data.

I'm not looking to convert to fiat, just between the coins.

Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be a full blown trading site, just a fair and quick exchange.

Well, you can use etherdelta very common exchanger one of the limitless exchangers, you can also use idex amd forkdelta same as etherdelta. You can also use HitBTC aince they only need gmail, you can create even it is not your full name or what. Same as houbi there are many exchangers that you don't need to submit your ID. You can trade there as much as you want.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

All decentralized exchange no need verification ID, There are some decentralized exchange that offer many different token available to trade like Etherdelta, IDEX, WAVES exchange and Fork Delta. And other some  sentralized exchange also no need required verification by limit amount of withdrawal like Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

What reliable exchanges are there which do not require to submit personal information?

I have a few altcoin (clam, bch, btg) which I want to exchange into Bitcoin, but I don't want to give out my data.

I'm not looking to convert to fiat, just between the coins.

Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be a full blown trading site, just a fair and quick exchange.

If you are looking for an exchange that would not require you to submit any information, then you can make use of binance, being the only reputable one I can spot out and will allow you to withdraw 2btc daily. You also have to understand that in this scenario, anything can end up changing just like bittrex and binance may require you to still do exactly what you have been running away from in the first place. Be careful of a fair and quick exchange; otherwise look for a local OTC seller in your region instead.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Yup there are several exchanges that provide this currently. You can trade on Binance (up to 2 BTC), Etherdelta (unlimited), and I believe Poloniex as well (2k limit).
Binance so far is still his best bet for now and hopefully if they are still allowing registration, he should be able to get his transactions done. Since he already said it is not something that much, I am sure it may not even be up to 2btc and since binance allows 2btc withdrawal daily, he should not have a problem at all. I wonder why a lot of people always look for anonymity with exchanges though like they are running ways from something.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Yup there are several exchanges that provide this currently. You can trade on Binance (up to 2 BTC), Etherdelta (unlimited), and I believe Poloniex as well (2k limit).

Poloniex only offer 2000$ withdrawal that not enough if you ate trading around 10,000$ i think you can try other exchnage there are plenty of exchanger there you can choose some withour lemit to withdraw.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀