Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2841 times)
heobanh0607

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

The red market is an opportunity for new investors. However, the amount of money that can be spent to invest. Good luck with crypto
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

my eyes edjusted red eye, i dont care red color for a long time. i missed long termed green bars
X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

LOL this kind of questions are ridiculous! ahahahahah
do you think we predict the future??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
just make your due diligence and invest accordingly!
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

all the coins are in red as of now the market is on the downtrend for last 4 months to till date market may recover by this year or else market will be long bear market
yazman

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

You can never know such answers for sure bro. all that you can is examine kindly a project you are about to invest and hope that it wont die!
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

This topic is periodically very relevant, especially after serious drops of bitcoin. )) But this proves that with similar periodicity the market is growing. The crypto currency market is very cyclical and it can be used.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

This is not something weird dude! If you play in cryptocurrency then you should be able to see the opportunity to get profit,
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

This topic is periodically very relevant, especially after serious drops of bitcoin. )) But this proves that with similar periodicity the market is growing. The crypto currency market is very cyclical and it can be used.
right, relevant for now. but this is an advantage for us because it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. the price is now on the floor and i'm sure that soon we will get a lot of profit
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

right, relevant for now. but this is an advantage for us because it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. the price is now on the floor and i'm sure that soon we will get a lot of profit
Maybe it's too early to buy now. I think the market will continue to fall. It's not really market bottom. Now you can certainly buy some, but don't invest all your money. It's better to creat positions in batches.

gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount, but in parts.
Spending all the money to buy is a bad decision, we can buy it gradually. This is also to anticipate if the falling trend still continues. So we don't spend any buying activity with just one action. We can do this within a certain period of time adjusting the market situation.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

You've got days where everything is green, and days where it's all red. Nothing new, happens all the time so don't worry
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Getting profit doesn't seem to be in a short span of time, sometimes we need to think for waiting for the right time. As we experienced lots of time in the market price value for every coin, it worsen and yet the price dips down. While the market was all in red, hopefully we'll be able to withstand the current challenges even though the situations was getting unpredictable for the next following days.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Yes, I know,the current crypto market is in ruin but that is a natural thing that's what is called the market there is a moment of rising and there is a moment down but remember this will not last forever in a downhill state
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Who cares if cryptomarket is going red? I have made up my mind already before i go into cryptocurrency investment and fully understand the consequences i may faced when i'm already here. Yes, cryptomarkets are bleeding today and one of the reason behind is due to bitcoin's fluctuation of its market cap and price. But still, i am holding my crypto assets for long term.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

In the year 2018 this altcoin prices are almost all red, they continually decrease without time to grow, in my opinion they will be more difficult until the end of this year, so now rest assured and wait patiently. Wait is the best method.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

The prices are extremely low now. Nobody can now exactly how much you can get after 2 months, but I think investing in bitcoin and ethereum should be considered by every trader.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

How much you will receive profit for 2 months you will not be told. Now you can buy Ethereum for reliability because the price has fallen very much and this purchase will bring you some profit.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

I am absolutely sure that these red days are result of whales manipulations, who tries to pump out maximum of money, and the to pump the whole market in the short period of time to get quick profit.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

I am absolutely sure that these red days are result of whales manipulations, who tries to pump out maximum of money, and the to pump the whole market in the short period of time to get quick profit.
today everyone is trying to draw as much money as possible from the crypto currency, but perhaps everyone forgot that only investment in the crypto currency will raise demand for bitcoins and positively affect the crypto currency market.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

indeed, even a point by point investigation of the task before contributing can not give a 100% outcome. Putting resources into cryptographic money is dependably a major hazard. That is the reason we have to contribute just those assets that we are prepared to lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: