Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fairgrounds | Ethereum Gambling | Live Now | Raffle Roulette Lottery & More  (Read 183 times)
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Fairgrounds is an Ethereum blockchain based gambling site.  There are instant payouts, and no signups are required. We're provably fair, with all gaming done on the blockchain and contracts verified on etherscan.

We've just launched with our first game Raffle: A winner takes all game.  Players purchase tickets, and when a target number of tickets is reached, a random number is generated via Oraclize, and a winning ticket is drawn.

We've got a ton planned for this year, so more to come.  Check it out and let us know what you think.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Fairgrounds is an Ethereum blockchain based gambling site.  There are instant payouts, and no signups are required. We're provably fair, with all gaming done on the blockchain and contracts verified on etherscan.
Did you forget to mention that this just isn't a regular gambling website but also has an ICO and a white-paper ? The website looks nice but ICO options definitely needs a better UI/UX.

We've just launched with our first game Raffle: A winner takes all game.  Players purchase tickets, and when a target number of tickets is reached, a random number is generated via Oraclize, and a winning ticket is drawn.
Unable to locate the 'Provable Fair' lottery option.The game is on-chain,how are you guys picking up the raffle winners ? Oraclize doesn't explain much and I believe you should have something in-house since you will be issuing your own tokens and stuff.
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

Did you forget to mention that this just isn't a regular gambling website but also has an ICO and a white-paper ? The website looks nice but ICO options definitely needs a better UI/UX.

Unable to locate the 'Provable Fair' lottery option.The game is on-chain,how are you guys picking up the raffle winners ? Oraclize doesn't explain much and I believe you should have something in-house since you will be issuing your own tokens and stuff.

We are offering a token sale, but I have a separate announcement thread for that.  Hoping to get feedback about the site and experience.  The lottery option is currently in development.  With all games, the random number will be generated offchain by a trusted third party.  In this case it is Oraclize using a random data source signed with a ledger.  Oraclize calls back into our contract via a specific hook and our contract simply converts the random number into the winning ticket.  Our contract code is completely available on etherscan so you can verify yourself that this is provably fair. 

We have 2 tokens: FGR and FGD. 
FGR are rewarded for playing the conventional games.  They are used for entry into special games as a reward for being an active member. 
FGD are only available through the token sale and initial reward distribution.  They are used to share any profits/house advantage evenly amongst token holders. 

I hope that helps explain.  All games are hosted purely on the blockchain, and accessing the games can occur entirely via smart contracts.  There's nothing here in-house.
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Roulette is now available for testing on the Rinkeby network.  Currently testing/auditing with target launch in April.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Roulette is now available for testing on the Rinkeby network.  Currently testing/auditing with target launch in April.

why Roulette?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

It's a game people know, and it actually offers multiple forms of strategy.  For example, the playing Black/Red only is equivalent to traditional 'flip' games.  You can play multiple columns, ranges, colors, odds/evens to essentially manipulate the risk/reward similar to dice.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:21:34 PM by JackpotRacer

It's a game people know, and it actually offers multiple forms of strategy.  For example, the playing Black/Red only is equivalent to traditional 'flip' games.  You can play multiple columns, ranges, colors, odds/evens to essentially manipulate the risk/reward similar to dice.

thx for explaining. I know Roulette very well and it is a very nice game but it is not popular with the crypto players.

I was wondering why not dice?

how fats fast are the bets?

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Thanks!  Etheroll and Etherflip seem to be having some success in the dice space, so we're launching a few games that will differentiate.  Dice will make it eventually though.  For roulette, we're still testing at the moment, but will probably roll out with 0.01 ETH max bet with 8-10 total bets per board.  Obviously we'll be expanding depending on bankroll.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I just check on your site but it seems that I can't see anything there because of I do not install your metamask thing? And I just on the raffles and there is no one bet on it yet no any amount to be won. Are you going to place some amount there so people can try your raffle? At least you shouls really put something there to attract players to play. Are you focusing only on your dice games?
And btw there is no way to play your game without installing the metamask?
fairgrounds_dapp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Since our site is decentralized players need a way to interact directly with the ethereum blockchain.  That method of interacting with the blockchain is via Metamask or Mist.  Unfortunately you won't see jackpots or history without that extension/browser. The benefit however is that there is direct interaction with smart contract.  You don't have to deposit anything before playing. . .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: