Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many weeks or months before you earn money from Bitcoin or Bounty Campaign?  (Read 247 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

According to my friend experienced you will get paid three to four months after an ICO end up. There are ICO's that distribute tokens after a weeks but some are after a months. Its also depends to the rules of bounty campaign we're you joined for.
Base on my experience after a  four months the campaigns ends the ICO's distributeds token. I always joined in campaign in bitcoin you need patient cause sometimes it hard to fine a better campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."

I started to participate in the signature campaigns quite recently too. The first two months after registering at the forum, I just wrote posts, delve into the subject, read what others write. I take part in campaigns for about a month and a half. At the moment, I work in the second campaign. I think this is a good experience and a good opportunity for additional income.
Soul Master

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

A few months ago, you could be eligible in just a few weeks. Now, with the merit system, things can be a bit trickier, since you need MPs to unlock new member status.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."
it all depends on the rules given by the dev and manager, 3 weeks or even there are reaching the count of months
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

The first profit was received after a lapse of two months. But the main thing is to start, right?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Based on my experienced, I received my reward in bounty campaign after 4 months. My friend said that usually after ICO's, bounty manager will distribute the reward token you earn. After receiving the reward tokens, wait for a few days or weeks to sell it in the market if you need the money or hold it and wait for the price of token to increase.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

work in the advertising campaign will take about 2-4 weeks to pay for Bounty, during this there is no guarantee whether you will receive a reward for the work you have done.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

sometimes in three months and others in two months, but in a three-week campaign, it only depends on the campaign when the ICO ends.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."

There are different time line in a specific campaign in signature campaign that pays bitcoin it will last a week then you will get your bounty for your work done, but if you are talking about the signature bounties for a specific ico or tokens it will last more than month its rarely this kind of campaign will end in just a week or a couple.
Premooooo

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

it depends on how long the campaign you are running and will be waiting a few weeks before they give tokens and a few weeks for the token exchanger and you're already making money.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

I think you have to spend at least 42 days to make your rank become Junior member to earn the profits from Bitcoin or Bounty campaign.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork. " The  First Fruit of my Labor."
For Bitcoin bonuses the campaign has a popularity time of a week. If you participate in Bitcoin campaigns just a week is that we will receive payment. Bounty campaigns usually take about one to three months to support the project, so the end of the project requires an average of one month for payouts to issue.
zahirjan

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

a week is enough for make
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Actually you will get money by joining signature campaign after 3 or 4 months since the first post as long as you keep posting something here. I myself need 2 months if I'm not mistaken to get my first bitcoin even it was not in a high value.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork. " The  First Fruit of my Labor."
For Bitcoin bonuses the campaign has a popularity time of a week. If you participate in Bitcoin campaigns just a week is that we will receive payment. Bounty campaigns usually take about one to three months to support the project, so the end of the project requires an average of one month for payouts to issue.

It's defend how months or week finish this project. The bounties campaign is big project to give and earn you a money. but if you still hard work and never quit this campaign there a chance you to give a lot and earn the money when the campaign you join has been totaly successful. and not just enough maybe we give you an extra bunos.so just stay in your campaign until the end. i hoping my campaign was success. and now my labor has been resulted.
xandra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:03:12 PM by xandra

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."
I tried joining some signature campaigns for couple of times and that campaign paid us every week but it ends for two weeks only and now I am joining bounty campaign it's already in the ninth week I am just hoping that this will be successful so I can have additonal for my savings.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

This depends on the rules of the campaign you join. There are campaigns where you can get weekly money also have the campaign you have to wait after the project ends. It takes 2 to 3 months to receive the money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: