Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antimier L3+ vs X3/A3  (Read 195 times)
ruplikminer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

I Am not really an expert of ASICs miners but wouldn't be better to invest on an L3 that can mine Scrypt then an X3 or A3 that mines algos that could be forked? With the L3 you get low profit now but if the BTC price will raise you can have nice profit. Also you don't have to be worried about forking.

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I Am not really an expert of ASICs miners but wouldn't be better to invest on an L3 that can mine Scrypt then an X3 or A3 that mines algos that could be forked? With the L3 you get low profit now but if the BTC price will raise you can have nice profit. Also you don't have to be worried about forking.

What do you think?

all 3 bullshit, dont waste your money...

ruplikminer (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

What do you think?

What would you suggest me to buy?
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

What do you think?

What would you suggest me to buy?

im waiting for eth pos and new gddr6 gpus, if its more profitable i´ll join mining again
with current gpus you probably never get roi if prices/difficultys stays like this
you are to late for the big profits

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

If you're going to buy the X3 you might as well just gamble the $2000 or however much the current batch costs, I'm not going in depth on the fork again as you most likely already know about it. If you don't, the X3 and Baikal threads are a good read.

I'd personally go with the L3+. It's on a relatively developed algo with established coins, things will likely go as they have in the land of Scrypt and mining rewards won't fluctuate as they might with Sia or CryptoNight coins. It's significantly less risky than the X3 or A3.
ruplikminer (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

If you're going to buy the X3 you might as well just gamble the $2000 or however much the current batch costs, I'm not going in depth on the fork again as you most likely already know about it. If you don't, the X3 and Baikal threads are a good read.

I'd personally go with the L3+. It's on a relatively developed algo with established coins, things will likely go as they have in the land of Scrypt and mining rewards won't fluctuate as they might with Sia or CryptoNight coins. It's significantly less risky than the X3 or A3.

I am quite expert at GPU mining but not at ASICs and I want to understand more about these. I see that everyone link X3 to Monero only. But there are tons of Cryptonight coins. Like Sumocoin for example and many other. Even if Monero will fork, not all the others will. So the profit should still be there. It looks similar to when ppl talk about GPU profit. They only talk about ETH and similar. Last month I made VERY GOOD profit mining shitcoins like Raven and MLM. Some days I made up to 400 usd in a single day. If the same day I would have been mining ETH my profits would have been WAY less.

Isn't the same with ASCIs? L3s can do Scypt by Scrypt is not only Litecoin. X3 can do Cryptonight but Cryptonight is not only money. I am just asking. I would really appreciate some more info. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: