Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2161 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

When come to the advantage of bitcoin than it will be the long list, in volatile market it’s a trust coin among all coin. Its gives feel to secure and able to connect with large community what helps me very much to hold the coin. Its easiest and fasted coin that never disappointed me when I need to transact. I am job holder so I take it part-time job. Its helps as the alternative way of earning. It’s one of the main advantage is make money. It has the huge facility of getting huge money.
If I think it alternative way to use than its allow me to transact with low price. Its also allow me where master or visa card are not available so much. So it’s my first and last choose. Thanks for tremendous Question.   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin. in bitcoin you just have to invest or post to earn money. bitcoin can provide big gain and as we know, bitcoin give gain more than 10x last year. Can make 3x in the coming years
Mariksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

One of the biggest advantages of bitcoin is that people can earn money working from home.
It also gives an opportunity for jobless people not to get lost in this world and to be able to live a good life.
And because of bitcoin we can have financial freedom.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Maybe bitcoin has some advantages, but only a few that I know as no one controls when we transact and again from bitcoin we can get income as well, bitcoin not only currency but also can be used as income.

Bitcoin has numerous advantages over fiat currency, despite that it has many inherent flaws within it. While fiat is centralized and can be easily manipulated, Bitcoin is decentralized and provides freedom to anyone using it. Bitcoin allows any individual regardless of its economic status, social influence, race, gender, or other factors to participate in its ecosystem. As such, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a greater level of accessibility than traditional fiat currencies we know and love today.

If we compare Bitcoin's advantages versus its disadvantages, we'll notice that its advantages are greater. Therefore, in the end, Bitcoin will grow bigger and stronger than ever before with issues reduced to a minimum. Only time will tell whenever existing monetary systems will co-exist with Bitcoin or not. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

Bitcoins is really good for long term investment because of the people who are investing a huge amount daily that makes the volume of the market to increase even more and the motivation that the price will increase even more in the future and everyone will get rich.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

One of the biggest advantages of bitcoin is that people can earn money working from home.
It also gives an opportunity for jobless people not to get lost in this world and to be able to live a good life.
And because of bitcoin we can have financial freedom.
If we know the opportunities, Bitcoin can give us a very good source of income. The Bitcoin market is always open to the genius but it should not be too greedy, if it is profitable to sell and invest safely.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and not controlled by any central bank or government that makes all the difference.Transaction is fast and trackable with the blockchain which can help to even fight corruption if public officials should start using bitcoin for official public office transactions.Bitcoin can actaully help to eliminate corruption in the world I really hope and wait for the day bitcoin will be accepted worldwide.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

First and foremost, what makes bitcoin as an advantage is that, it is the pioneer among all bitcoins. Starting in 2009, it was able to make noise and rumors to many people that made it as a big name now in the cryptocurrency industry. Then follows its convenience, its legitimacy despite that it is not legal to many countries. Bitcoin has low fees as well. Regardless of the place where you are located and the, you can just easily transact with it. Despite of it's volatility, bitcoin remains to be on top as to its high value in the market. Bitcoin has established a brand when it comes to cryptocurrency- most known among all of them, and with that, bitcoin is the number one!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
I agree with you, and it helps a lot of people who do not have a job and they find earnings when they learned how to worked on bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

The biggest advantage of BTC is that they fluctuate in price, because the price of BTC fluctuates frequently so we can earn high profits and only in short time. So focus on investing in BTC and grasp market trends. So you will soon earn money from the Crypto market.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

I think in two ways. If the coins are daily bits then so many advantages but if just a stock, it will help in tax less overseas business
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

For me, the biggest advantage is that I was able to earn eventhough I am just staying at home. I am able to do homework simultaneously with campaigns in this forum. Due to its high value, I am earning with low effort. It really helps me financially.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is you can earn here as long as you will work and you need only to invest time and effort. Other says that bitcoin is a scam well if you don`t know what are the ways of earning here because some of it are very risky, you must know how to review and take time to read in order to know if it is really worth it or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Bitcoin is good for long term investment because of the market's volatility and it is also the reason why there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is you have the freedom to manage your own money, no one can freeze your accounts and you can send your money anytime you want without third party approvals.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is you can earn here as long as you will work and you need only to invest time and effort. Other says that bitcoin is a scam well if you don`t know what are the ways of earning here because some of it are very risky, you must know how to review and take time to read in order to know if it is really worth it or not.
bitcoin can be assessed as a saving, or investment tool. the rising price makes people interested to have it. In addition, bitcoin also has the potential to make the money you invest in with additional price increases. of course this is a bitcoin advantage, and its loss is the other way around, and it happens when the price has decreased.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

Bitcoin is great in its easy access anywhere in any country there are no limits, and also you have the freedom to take it anywhere
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

I think the advantage of bitcoin is it is open to anyone who wants to own it, if you are underage, there is no legal guardian needed to sign for opening an e-wallet. No middle man needed for sending money to anyone across borders so it means no large processing fees and taxes to pay.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

I think the advantages of bitcoin are it gives people additional opportunities to earn money. Like for those people without a permanent jobs bitcoin helps people to solve their problems like financial problem. Although people that underemployed helps with this bitcoin as long as you are wisely to think and you are knowledgeable to can makes your life be better in future.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

These are mainly the top advantages of bitcoin. Investors should look at these for them to think what bitcoin have and what makes bitcoin so attractive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: