Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody knows about Bitcoin. We won’t see 20k again. Why? Here!  (Read 613 times)
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

I just want to say that bitcoin prices for the future no one knows. Probably just predict how bitcoin works. Do not think negatively like that because it will only haunt you if that's what you think. Positive thinking about bitcoin will be what in the future it is better!
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

Everybody knows about Bitcoin.
Why would X and Y but bitcoin at such high prices ? ($8000-1000) while BTC started from few cents.
Why would wall street join BTC ?
We wont see 20k lvl again. 10k is history.

Just like we never saw $1000 again, or never saw $200 again, or never saw $30 again, or never.....oh wait
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Everybody knows about Bitcoin.
Why would X and Y but bitcoin at such high prices ? ($8000-1000) while BTC started from few cents.
Why would wall street join BTC ?
We wont see 20k lvl again. 10k is history.

If by posting here you want people to read and then give their ideas and opinions on your analysis, then I will give mine. Oh well, it is already in your bitcointalk username. LOL.  Grin

10K is history? Then you believe that it will not get back to that price anymore? If you are very much convinced of your analysis then why don't we try to have a bet on it? PM me if you are interested. We can have an escrow to be safe. Bitcoin is going to break $20,000 before December.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

Everybody has heard or read about bitcoin. But only a tiny fraction know what bitcoin is. And no one among that tiny fraction can accurately predict the future value of bitcoin. Not being overly optimistic, but I am pretty sure bitcoin would break its previous high of $20,000.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

i agree maybe we won't see 20k bitcoin price again, but its only happen in 2018. i mean this year was a tough year, but bitcoin still have a opportunity to reach a new high price record in the next year or future. what we need to do right now is keep believing and waiting for bitcoin. let the current bad situation become part of the process of historical formation in the future.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

before bitcoin reach to $20k most people does not believe it even they says impossible to bitcoin reach to that price but in fact bitcoin already reach to that price last year and even though the current price still low if we compare from last year price but there will always be a chance to bitcoin repeat the history and high again and all we have to do is more patience to see it
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

Again a bit of panic due to the fact that bitcoin has gone down in price. This is normal, because at the end of last year it took off too quickly in price to $ 20,000. He needs more time to gather strength for further growth. We'll still see bitcoin for $ 20,000, and perhaps very soon. Just do not need to panic.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

laughs, to me i think that is just making a difference there is i know it will get to 20k, wen btc was $100 but now is $8 to $9k so no need to panic about btc, just relax and feel free
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Well, I beg to differ with the OPs opinion because the single correction is not a wise parameter to predict the future of Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will not only recover the price but it will also a fresh all-time high level before next year. I am not a great fan of the number game so I won't comment any specific number here but the figure of $20K is definitely not far away considering the momentum of user base growth. Yes, we might see some turbulence in the price chart but it will move positively on a larger timescale.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Still have bitcoin price now 8k plus. Actually it price already set up start year 2018.i don't think now when the price Cross 15k up.we know price everyday get up increased or decreased. I like to fair soon going good up.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

we wait until this year is over. if it does not have a change from 8k. then we probably will not be able to see the 20K figure for the future ....

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Be here till the end of this year. By then the massive dump by the Mt Gox trustee will be over, and the exchange rates will resume their upward journey once again. Then, this question will become obsolete.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Don't be afraid! Bitcoin will go up again i am very sure, law of demand and supply will make it so. The 20k is even small,bitcoin soon rise up to 50k in 2020 due to more awareness of the people around the globe.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

I just want to say that bitcoin prices for the future no one knows. Probably just predict how bitcoin works. Do not think negatively like that because it will only haunt you if that's what you think. Positive thinking about bitcoin will be what in the future it is better!
There is no one can predict what will be the price of bitcoin and how much it will increase because everybody knows bitcoin. Think about that the more increase for bitcoin user, the more demand increases but also there are more who contribute with these fall. No matter what happen, bitcoin becoming more popular which can be a way to have good gain in the future.

jacksadown0920

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

I see that no one uses Bitcoin even though everyone probably have heard about it. I know only about 50 to 70 people from  around India who are Bitcoiners like me.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

I think 20K is not history. Bitcoin grew rapidly in three months last year. There are a lot of people who have got a huge profit. These people will have to sell the market for a long time. I believe bitcoin will return to 20K at a certain time.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I think that the drop of bitcoin is caused by a panic for today. But this is not an excuse to sell it. On the contrary, it is excellent to buy bitcoin at a low price and get a good profit in the coming years
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

The hype is dying and no one think bitcoin can get to that level. Bagholders are still saying the mantra of keep holding . If bitcoins fall to 3000, it is dead.It will take years before it goes back to 18000 usd.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

The hype is dying and no one think bitcoin can get to that level. Bagholders are still saying the mantra of keep holding . If bitcoins fall to 3000, it is dead.It will take years before it goes back to 18000 usd.

why years for recover ?!!
if bitcoin fall to 1000 usd per btc for example .. i think prices can recover after some months

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

Everything can happen, all scenarios are possible... What I can say is that always BTC is suffering losing price, many people say things like "it's the end", "the bubble burst", "it won't recover anymore", "I told it was a Ponzi"... But then, sooner or later Bitcoin recovers itself once again and these people disappear for a while.

The hype can die and weaken Bitcoin, but it can't defeat it. Bitcoin have already survived for too long to die this way because a hype.
For now there isn't much to do besides repeating the mantra "keep holding".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print