Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 08:44:43 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7131 times)
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Anyways, goodluck that you finally got it. But its always good to do bounty that have lesser time as this gives more rewards that those with longer periods
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juniness

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

Well, usually when the bounty is very small , then I certainly got a lot more even if you take the last project cryptoasist , it gave normal tokens for the price of ico

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Babyhouse

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Yes, base on what I observe having bounty in a longer run has always makes the earning lower especially when the other participants has a higher rank which is not good for a long term run.
poonampawan

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Well, it depends on the pool of the total reward, number of total participants in different campaigns and the difference of payment between lower ranks (Jr member, member etc) and seniors like hero and legendary. If the reward pool is big enough for all, there is no need to leave that bounty and everyone would get good rewards, of course some better than others.

By the way short bounties are always good and more profitable in my opinion.
madlex

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

I dont think the period of the bounty campaign influences the earning. The earning is influenced hugely by the total pool and the number of bounty participants
but if bounty campaing organisators prolongs, it's more work for hunters , but not more pool, its so bad, you agree with me? so i can say that period quite influenced the earning..
macit800

Activity: 280
Merit: 36

Monetizing mobile engagement data

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

This means that the ICO period is very long, because the project do not collect good funds to reacht their hard cap. In such situations projects decide to extend the bounty.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DamilolaB

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

I quite share you sentiment on this very issue. I am not too convenient with the elongation of ico projects, it might actually profit those the team but not the bounty hunters reason being that as the bounty period is being extended,  it will avail more participants to join the bounty thereby increase the number of participants causing a reduction in what a stake should have been.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nina Karlina

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I quite share you sentiment on this very issue. I am not too convenient with the elongation of ico projects, it might actually profit those the team but not the bounty hunters reason being that as the bounty period is being extended,  it will avail more participants to join the bounty thereby increase the number of participants causing a reduction in what a stake should have been.

Yes, I agree with you. The extension of the bounty period will be very beneficial for the project, but vice versa for the participants. The length of the bounty period will make more and more participants and will indirectly reduce the number of tokens or coins that may be obtained.
muddy waters

Activity: 280

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.
Quitting a bounty campaign is no good, but if you are forced to wait for more than 3 months to get your bounty rewards without a decent explanation, it means that the project is a scam.
Basically, the heading of the topic is right - the longer the campaign goes on, the more stakes are credited to other participants - and the less you gain based on the general calculation formula.

fabuloveu

Activity: 336

"BeANKH makes immortality a digital reality."

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

I dont actually think that is the case. What you get on a bounty depends on the campaign you participate in and the number of the participant in the the same campaign with you. This is one of the reason why signature more profitable than other but the disadvantage is that you can only join a bounty for as long as the finished their ico. If you are signature campaign, dont remove it because immediately you remove it, then your previous earnings is null and void.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~  Airdrop Campaign Running Now
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
BitDane

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

EDIT:

Well, the amount of coins that you will earn depends on many factors but it boils down into one very important factor if you are a winner or quite a loser. If the ICO is successful which is the main key to have a great value of coins that you will get. But in terms of the number of coins will be depending on the rank, the bounty campaign and the number of participants.

█████████████▄             █████                  █████            █████      █████    ▀█████▄          ▄█████▀
██████████████▌           ███████                ███████           ██████     █████      ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀
████      ████▌          ████ ████              ████ ████          ████████   █████        ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀ 
█████████████▀          ████  ████            ████   ████         █████████▌ █████          ▀█████▄ ▀██▀   
██████████████▄        ████▌  ▐████          ████▌   ▐████        ████████████████          ▄█████▀ ▄██▄   
████      █████       ███████████████        ███████████████       █████  █████████        ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄ 
███████████████      █████████████████      █████████████████      █████   ▐███████      ▄█████▀      ▀█████▄
██████████████▀     ██████      ███████    ██████      ███████     █████     ██████    ▄█████▀          ▀█████▄

.......The Cryptobank Revolution.......
▬▬  ANN  WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  MEDIUM  ▬▬

Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

joseherrera04

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

A campaign can last 1 month, 5 months, or even 2 weeks, but the earnings are always impossible to calculate when you first get into them, I've been in bounties with a duration of 1 month and the rewards weren't that bad, it was kind of worth it.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

EDIT:

Well, the amount of coins that you will earn depends on many factors but it boils down into one very important factor if you are a winner or quite a loser. If the ICO is successful which is the main key to have a great value of coins that you will get. But in terms of the number of coins will be depending on the rank, the bounty campaign and the number of participants.

So it means still a case ro case basis and depend to every scenario. Its not about how long you work with but its depend on the sucessful of the project you work with. But waiting for 8 months is a lack of development, poor response and ignoring the precious time of those investors and bounty hunter as well. This is the main problem of some shitcoins, slow processing and development issue.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

This is nothing but the truth. Once the bounty campaign is too long, the earnjng or reward from if will be so low. For instane, I had took part in ten different bounty campaign some lasted for 20 weeks, whhile some for just 8 weeks and the reward for the 8 weeks is far plenty than d reward for the 20 weeks.
diamondroyal

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Lol not so, the more people join the lesser the reward.
ojosamsom

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

The longer the bounty campaign, the fewer the earnings this post really means nothing to me the first time I saw it, but come to understand that it's saying the truth, I have even confirmed this from top bounties managers, and they confirmed it that only the high ranking members will benefit it and little bit more than the junior members.
Stargazer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Yes, 8 months is too long! I am a victim of some longer bounties. They extend their bounty campaign without increasing the budget! A very few projects increase their extended budget otherwise no. Day by day participants increase but at the end of the campaign, everyone gets a very few rewards! Especially social bounty, they receive a very low amount if the bounty runs for a long time.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Ximoandali

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Well, not always , but almost Yes, the project was small and gave a lot of money , and when the ICO is stretched, it is clear that little money has come

Join Contractium NOW! ¦•-» https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP«-•¦
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Not really, I think that affecting the outcome of our work participating in the bounty project is not the time, but the amount of funds allocated and the number of participants in the bounty campaign. what is certain is, the more participants in the bounty campaign, the less income we will get, because the number of prizes will be shared with more participants.
BabatundeM

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

EDIT:

For me I would not advise that you leave the bounty especially if you are participating in their signature campaign except for the fact there is an arrangement that allows participants to leave while your stakes are still retained because it woukd not be wise for you forfeit all the reward you have earned all this while. So it is better you stay.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.