Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7632 times)
Luntik45

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

No, I don't agree with your friend's opinion . Different projects, different payment . Here as lucky ...
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

I think you're wrong . Not always so, sometimes there are projects that need to be conducted six months or more, but they pay much more than those who 1-2 months
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

I ever experienced once this kind of bounty campaign.
Yeah, it may be true because the numbers of bounty participants will grow rapidly, moreover when closing the time of ICO End. It is so sad when we have joined the bounty from earlier but the team doesn't limit the numbers of the participant. But I cannot make sure that all bounties will be like this. Maybe different bounty will have different rules and wisdom.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

I also prefer fast bounties . Don't like projects that need to perform for 3-57 months or more

This is true as if bounty lasts for few months it means their would be many people joining in those months and thus it will be distributed among larger number of people now meaning one will receive the fewer coins as compared to shorter duration bounty.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

There are lots of factors to consider with regards to the shares of bounty pay outs. The lenght of bounty period is just one them. Yes, it affects because more participants can joined before the bounty ends if there is no limitation of participants. For example in signature campaign. You joined the first week then when the campaign is near to end high ranked joined. Since they have the higher stakes and the allocated budget will be divided means your share will lessen.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

I ever experienced once this kind of bounty campaign.
Yeah, it may be true because the numbers of bounty participants will grow rapidly, moreover when closing the time of ICO End. It is so sad when we have joined the bounty from earlier but the team doesn't limit the numbers of the participant. But I cannot make sure that all bounties will be like this. Maybe different bounty will have different rules and wisdom.

Having this bounty experience will make us aware and smarter to use the strategy or way to choose the right bounty campaign.
yes, to be noted that every bounty has their own decision and rules. Some of them will add the bounty rewards for the extended bounty, so, it will not influence the number. To quit or not after discovering that the bounty is extended, just consider the rewards and tasks that you have fulfilled.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

I would suggest to make your own decisions, but I am supporting this idea too, there is limited money on each bounty.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I think that that is not true because the largest income when you follow the signature campaign would be a great result. After the longer, the project is running, of course, too much income. And you get a small gift when joined facebook social media campaign, twitter, telegram and sagging because participants who join are already too much.

23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

In most cases bounty budget is set in advance so it doesn't matter how long the bounty will last you still get the same amount. So I used to skip bounties which last for several months, because I already had a bad experience where I got about 10$ for 12 weeks for work.

Wow! This can be very annoying and frustrating at the same time. How do you pay $10 for 12 weeks of work? I feel it will feel a lot better if it was for a shorter period however, it's also best to study the project behind the bounty before joining any bounty program. It could look like a lot of work but it's worth it.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

I think this argument is straight away wrong. Only good projects pay good amounts of bounties so longevity doesn't matter at all. I really love how some million dollar projects pay like thousand dollars to its supporters.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It will depend upon the bounty campaign that you are joining because in my experience in ARVR project in which it took me 5 months of working hard last year but the result was good because it awarded me a lot of stakes in which after it hits the exchanges the value is huge in which i earned more than enough than i expected. If you want to quit then better to tell the bounty manager so that your stakes will be possibly counted if the ICO become successful and your time will not be wasted.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

to be honest, there is no guessing . There are projects that go on for a long time, but it is very well paid . Is, on the contrary , projects that run for 2 weeks , but pay more
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

No I donot think so it depends on what type of bounty you are doing, some bounties have limited participant and also depends on your rank . How many followers you have on Facebook, telegram etc.So  all these things matter , what will you earn from you bounty. In some cases I have seen the participants did very hard work and get nothing as compare to his hard work. Atlast it is only experience that helps you to choose your bounty.

yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

bounty is an important piece of crypto currency platforms. you need a bit of luck to find the right bounty. It is a very bad situation if you have a long time and a low profit.
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

so i read every commentar in this thread. and i do agree that many good projects had a longterm ico and bounty phase. especially when crypto went down, not many ppl decided to spend money on ico, because nearly every ico crashed right after the start.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Yes the longer the bounty the fewer the earnings for low ranks . Rewards are always stated on the campaign thread showing what each rank will earn. What a hero or legendary member earns in a week is what a Jr member earns in a month. Example shown below and so the longer the bounty program the more the higher  rank earns

Jr Member: 100 stakes per week
Member: 140 stakes per week
Full Member: 250 stakes per week
Sr Member: 300 stakes per week
Hero/Legendary Member: 400 stakes per week
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

According to this, No, this is not true if the total amount of the prize is small, and the payment is small, and it will all hang how many people participate in the gift. And you just have enough patience to wait until it is over and you also need a lot of effort to post every day or whatever the instruction says. But be careful choosing the right project to the campaign.

kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

No.  It all depends on the company.  If the company is good and promising, you can get a lot more in a month than with a bad bounty.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

If the project is successful, then you will earn a certain number of tokens, no matter if you participated 1 month or more.  If you have already undertaken this, then go to the end.  You will receive one of these things anyway.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

I think it depends more on the number of participants in the campaign, if there are a lot of them, and you will get fewer rewards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: