Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
kpd918@ra

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Anyone can tell me how to get 6 more merits to upgrade to Member level of Bitcointalk. I am current a Junior Member
So sad!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Well...getting merit is very difficult and it is not easy to pass to the next rank. Maybe you just post helpful and meaningful ideas or constructive post and also with a sense of humour in order to get merit. If not, can I have your opinion on how to get merit in Bitcointalk Forum?
Infracoins

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.
actually!..as I can see it....gaining merits is not really hard, as long as your thoughts and post is really worth it and full of sense...may be that's the secret!
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:04 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 10:09:42 AM by swiftbits

I don't easily get merits as well, but constructing an informative thread is the most effective according to what I see. If you have something good to share some people might find it helpful and will give you a merit right away.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Merit points are really a problem to the users in this forum because it makes ranking up hard nowadays unlike before whereas the number of activity is what prohibits the users to rank up. The problem is that, the profit would be negatively affected by this system giving small payout to the bounty participants. Merits are hard to earn because not all users are participating in the new system implied in this forum.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

Anyone can tell me how to get 6 more merits to upgrade to Member level of Bitcointalk. I am current a Junior Member
So sad!!!
Are you realize your rank now? Or I am wrong to see here? Your rank is still a newbie and doesn't have any merit points, you should rank up to junior member and get 10 merit points for rank up to member. Check your write before post it brother..
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
Unfortunately there is only one honest way to earn merit. We need to create high-quality and useful content, which will be appreciated by others. The only pity is that there is such a thing as greed. Do not always get merit for your work.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Presently, earning merit is quite difficult and not as easy as some may think. I remember introducing some people into this forum. Before they came in, i told them what the forum entails and about the ranking system.
I think two among these people were expecting to have merit easily as they proceed, because they saw others having merit.
I then had to explain all over to them again that, to have one merit is no more easy on the forum. I said, they have to give constructive and meaningful posts and expecting some to be merited if they suit the readers.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

I think today merit is like a lottery, cause good posts are not a guarantee. Taking into account how many bounty hunters with multy accounts here and how many new acounts they register avery day the possibility of getting merit is dissapaearing, cause hunters award and pump their own new accounts. Therefore those who really makes constructive posts and receives merits are really lucky:). Merit became as a kind of internal forum currency which is always in "green" and grows to the moon.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Sincerely speaking I don't think earning merit is that easy on this platform.
the laid down rules does not make it easy to earn.
Moreover those that have enough find it hard to share with others.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

For so much time there was a bunch of guides about how you can get a merit. But from my observations, this is the creation of a topic that is most useful for the forum. Those, guide for just some things related to the forum. They received the merit most

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

Legitimacy framework in reality great and furthermore bad,there is no other way got justify notwithstanding making the post quality and useful,these minutes can really diminish spam for individuals who starting point of the post to pursue a rank, however a symptom since it is too hard for new part so stack in the rank of Junior Member.A few days prior I heard there is another way gets the legitimacy that is get it yet I don't have any acquaintance with it's protected or not
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

The first thing if you wanna earn Merit is that stop talking about merit Smiley. Don't care about Merit and just try your best to work and improve this forum then you'll become Merit millionaire very very soon Smiley. But if you keep talking about it so you'll be ignored and receive 0 Merit all the time.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Merits have now become a very valuable thing on the forum. There is no single and easy way of earning merits aside making a quality post which solves the problem of another with a sendable merit or catches the interest of a person with sendable merits

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: