Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]💖 MBYS - PROFESSIONAL DATA MARKETPLACE💫  (Read 1603 times)
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

Just checking on the bounty thread, The one that catch my interest is the signature campaign.
The total allocation for it reach 50%.
But sadly I still have 1 bounty running.
seductive allocation given, I am sure will be many people who participated in this project. and in my opinion is not only the allocation of a large who became the attraction, but the concept was taken in this project are also very interesting.
success always for this project.

Indeed, the allocation of funds in the signature is very interesting, hopefully the signature participants can work with the maximum.
The MBYS project deserves to grow and will have great benefits, success for MBYS ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

Embarrassed You can still write a blog post and tweet for us! If you like the project join our telegram: https://t.me/mbys_official  We would love for you to join our bounty   Cheesy

Just checking on the bounty thread, The one that catch my interest is the signature campaign.
The total allocation for it reach 50%.
But sadly I still have 1 bounty running.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

let's support this project so that later it will be more developed because this project provides many benefits, good luck and achieve targeted results. success is always for the future, hope will be many investors who interested in this project.
I see the concept of this project is good, business to consumer data market professional and if applied in the future will be very useful for everyone. hopefully, for smooth progress and a lot of investor support for this project.
I also very much hope on this project hopefully can smoothly and be successful because the project has a goal and also a great concept and I also support this project so that the more developed again.
Definitely, this project will have a very bright future because of its very nice and innovative concept that will create a world of smooth and continuous professional recruiting through spread of truthful data.  MBYS user would be compensated if companies using the platform choose to purchase their professional data using MESH tokens.  It really helps the big companies and the recruitment industry in time and cost efficiency.
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

Thanks! MBYS is like a LinkedIn account that doesn't steal your data. Join our telegram chat: https://t.me/mbys_official

let's support this project so that later it will be more developed because this project provides many benefits, good luck and achieve targeted results. success is always for the future, hope will be many investors who interested in this project.
I see the concept of this project is good, business to consumer data market professional and if applied in the future will be very useful for everyone. hopefully, for smooth progress and a lot of investor support for this project.
I also very much hope on this project hopefully can smoothly and be successful because the project has a goal and also a great concept and I also support this project so that the more developed again.
Definitely, this project will have a very bright future because of its very nice and innovative concept that will create a world of smooth and continuous professional recruiting through spread of truthful data.  MBYS user would be compensated if companies using the platform choose to purchase their professional data using MESH tokens.  It really helps the big companies and the recruitment industry in time and cost efficiency.
Oney111

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

Interested to see the progression of this project, is there going to be a bounty for Facebook?
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

There will be no bounty for Facebook, but we are currently discussing our options.

Feel free to join our telegram! https://t.me/mbys_official
ArooAlwaysWins

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Is everyone able to participate in the crowdsale? Will there be limitations?
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

Currently, everyone except for citizens of the US and China can participate.
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Hi everyone. There are still a few spots open in the bounty, so apply before it all fills up!
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Thanks! MBYS is like a LinkedIn account that doesn't steal your data. Join our telegram chat: https://t.me/mbys_official

the concept and idea of this project is very nice and exciting, providing various convenience especially for enterprises and industry, which no doubt will attract much attention investors, great hopes for the success of this project will be, due to the very contributing to the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ArooAlwaysWins

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Very cool project with a lot of potential. Excited to see the concept become real.

Will keep following to see what develops.
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Thank you all. Please join our telegram!

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

The MESH Token Protocol and MBYS Platform will change the current B2B (“business-to-business) model, in which businesses purchase talent data from an intermediary company (ex. LinkedIn), to a B2C (“business-to-consumer”) marketplace, where businesses would be able to directly purchase professional data from regular app users.
weimukapa

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by the WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
Thayer

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Great concept. I can definitely see the use cases for this kind of project and hope the development moves forward quickly.

Are you rewarded for successfully verifying others on the platform once you have been verified?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/mbys-would-be-a-talent-pool-and-networking-platform/

suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Can't praise the team enough, it's a great project and vision and also the first ICO I've been involved in. The team were great and really supportive during the token pre sale launch today. Super excited for the future.
Oney111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Hopefully we will see a lot of bigger companies that want to partner with this project.

Are there specific partners you're looking to acquire?
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

good project and very interesting but I want to ask, Which countries are working with your project? Cheesy
MBYSMESH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Have you joined our telegram yet ? If not click the link below

https://t.me/mbys_official
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: