Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Simple Contract Token Created for ONLY $20  (Read 198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ERC20 Josie (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

My name is Josie, a girl who's a senior in high school in the US. I'm the vice president of our Crypto Breakfast Club consisting of 17 members having virtually equal number of boys and girls. During our last meeting, a challenge was put forth as to which one of our members can earn the most amount of cryptocurrency in X amount of time. This is my first attempt in trying to win the contest which there is no prize with the exception that we all get to keep what we earn.

The service I am offering is the creation of any Ethereum-based ERC20 simple contract token for ONLY $20.

Since I'm considered a newbie on this forum, I guess I have to go first since escrow won't be used. I'll create the token first, then present the URL linking to the address of the smart contract. Upon approval, the purchaser will remit to me $20, whereupon I'll then send them ALL the coins to their ETH wallet address. If a ranked member, I'll send the coins first, then await payment, considering to do the same for low-ranked users on a case-by-case basis.

All I'll need from you is ...

1. Token Name:
2. Token Symbol:
3. Total Supply:
4. Decimals (18 is the most common):

All payments will be sent to one of the following addresses depending on which crypto you use ...

BTC: 1CCdC9Cu75JjdzVpMshwkF28HZ9sghHFDp
ETC: 0xC483E8B9eA4908166b06a4540c40A801a6B9Cfa7
BCH: qpadc2au95t28h4lm5ay3tsryef7jjzmscheq77lmg

Tokens will be created as quickly as possible upon being notified that a reply has been made to this thread requesting the service.

For the first 10 orders, I'll charge ONLY $15 in case you're tight on funds and to get the ball rolling on to winning the contest.

Any questions, as always please ask, and thank you for your consideration.

Who wants to order first?

Josie
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

You might want to create a website or even a channel in the telegrams . You can add a social network . Most people want to know who they're dealing with and the best way to do it is to look at social media and better yet report on work that's been successfully completed . My best regards.
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

You might want to create a website or even a channel in the telegrams . You can add a social network . Most people want to know who they're dealing with and the best way to do it is to look at social media and better yet report on work that's been successfully completed . My best regards.

Thank you for the advice, usercryptomany, but opt to keep a certain amount of anonymity for protection purposes I hope most would appreciate. Besides, again, we're only talking about a small amount of money at risk where in most instances I would provide the service first.

Another CBC member is already enjoying a little success with his service offered on this forum where he, too, somewhat cloaks his identity. That means I have some catching up to do if I'm going to win the non-prize contest.

Still looking for my first customer, thanking potential prospects in advance.

Josie
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Okay, I have a few free hours to work. Any takers?

Josie
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

I agree that you need to know who you work with ... I personally know a group of people who are engaged in the construction of tokens and they are all transparent - so there are customers ... But still, you command respect, I like people who don't sit around ...

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

Hey Josie,

That's great you're scripting tokens at such a young age!

Keep it up, all of you in your club, cryptocurrency is a huge part of decentralization that will make our world a much more transparent and fair place.

Best of luck!

Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

hi , i appreciate the efforts that you have done , but i want to warn you something , when you creat a smart contract you may define the gas of the creation more than 20$ so if you don't have etheureum you couldn't make the real ERC20 , and most of people are not intersseting of simple  smart contract , try to devlope your skills
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I agree that you need to know who you work with ... I personally know a group of people who are engaged in the construction of tokens and they are all transparent - so there are customers ... But still, you command respect, I like people who don't sit around ...

Thank you for your kind words.

Hey Josie,

That's great you're scripting tokens at such a young age!

Keep it up, all of you in your club, cryptocurrency is a huge part of decentralization that will make our world a much more transparent and fair place.

Best of luck!

Ben

Thanks, Ben. I've been doing a lot of reading on BitcoinTalk, thus pretty sure that I'm older than when theymos first joined this forum.

hi , i appreciate the efforts that you have done , but i want to warn you something , when you creat a smart contract you may define the gas of the creation more than 20$ so if you don't have etheureum you couldn't make the real ERC20 , and most of people are not intersseting of simple  smart contract , try to devlope your skills

I do have enough ETH to create the first tokens. And I am developing my skills, offering other services for sale once I'm comfortable enough in providing a sound product. I'm not going to sell omelettes if all I'm presently capable of doing is frying scrambled eggs while learning how to make omelettes or, as my weird history teacher once said, "You must first know how to boil water before learning to cook pasta."

Josie
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Thanks, Ben. I've been doing a lot of reading on BitcoinTalk, thus pretty sure that I'm older than when theymos first joined this forum.

Gotcha. I don't really know a lot about theymos except that he's the boss around here, lol.  When I was growing up I was the only kid that knew anything much about computers, especially BBS's and our primitive FidoNet (precursor to the Internet), so I always find it great when people in your generation are so much more advanced.

I do see people looking to have tokens made on a somewhat regular basis on here, often in the Project Management forum (even though it's the wrong board for that), so keep your eyes out over there.

Have a good one!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
UM

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

pm me...i am intrested
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

pm me...i am intrested

PM sent.

Josie
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

pm me...i am intrested

PM sent.

Josie

I'm currently only allowed 1 PM per hour, but the answer to your question via PM is yes.
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

The first token (symbol not disclosed for privacy purposes, of course) was created and the coins were sent to the purchaser. I felt comfortable enough to go first since he/she is a seasoned user on this forum. Only awaiting payment now which I trust is forthcoming.

Josie

Update: The payment has been received, overwhelmingly thanking my first client.
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Just a quick note to let you know that I've successfully executed another contract.

Josie
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Daily bump to let you guys know that I'm still available to code ERC20 tokens.

Josie
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Another bump to let you guys know that I'm still available to code ERC20 tokens.

Josie
ERC20 Josie (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Timely bump to let you guys know that I'm still available to code ERC20 tokens.

Josie
z.cash

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

what will i do with that token?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: