Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Members applying in merit campaigns without being eligible  (Read 665 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

There are some people who always ignored the rules. But there are TWO kinds of people who ignored it. I'll explain it here. The first one is,

1. Ignoring for reserving - Peope ignored reading rules because they want to reserve an opening slot in a certain campaign. I've noticed that this is really common. As we can see, applying in campaigns is like a race,  first in first serve.  They post their application first before reading the rules but sometimes, they really don't care reading it. They didn't even know that it doesn't matter if you applied first. Because what matter most is your posts quality.

2. Totally Ignoring - These people always ignored rules because they don't even care at all. I think this only happens because they are always getting ignored by campaigns too. Sometimes they used to ignore to read rules first because they know that they won't be accepted anyway. They're just trying their luck. And some people who totally ignore rules are people who didn't really care about any rules. Because they believed they can earn money by just posting. This is usually new members who don't even lend time to visit the forum's rules and Beginners&Help section.

404 Not Found
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: