Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1017 times)
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

The question is to whom will bitcoin loose? Bitcoin continuously increase its popularity due to media reports or news. Whether it is a good thing or a band thing, at the end of the day, bitcoin got its free publicity. And that is a big win for bitcoin. Imagine when there is a sudden price drop or increase, there will be a news streaming on the internet about it. If the bitcoin become so popular to the people, in some way they will be curious about it and start to invest. Among billions of people, i think there is fewer than one billion people who are already believed in. Thus, there are a huge potential for a further increase in bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

The question is to whom will bitcoin loose? Bitcoin continuously increase its popularity due to media reports or news. Whether it is a good thing or a band thing, at the end of the day, bitcoin got its free publicity. And that is a big win for bitcoin. Imagine when there is a sudden price drop or increase, there will be a news streaming on the internet about it. If the bitcoin become so popular to the people, in some way they will be curious about it and start to invest. Among billions of people, i think there is fewer than one billion people who are already believed in. Thus, there are a huge potential for a further increase in bitcoin price.
There were referring to the battle between bitcoin and the bank/government itself since most of them does not in favor of bitcoin, so it is really hard for some countries to access and make bitcoin legal.
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I m sure bitcoin always win in his way.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Yes i sure Bitcoin will continue to improved its technology. It will be in short time.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

For me yes i trust so much bitcoin and i know it will going to win cause bitcoin change me and im going to give all of my hope and trust in bitcoin. in bitcoin i trust
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Since 2017 where bitcoin touches the price of about $ 20,000, that is actually the beginning of bitcoin triumph. today many people around the world are trying to have bitcoin and many investors are investing bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will benefit them so that their future gets better through bitcoin. my conclusion is bitcoin has won and will always win in the battle between the crypto currency and one day bitcoin will be able to replace the major currencies around the world, because bitcoin has a very good future.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...
I feel bitcoin can win, however there is a great possibility that coins like PRG take the lead as they are striving so hard along with a unified team and updated resources. Their planning is top notch. Bitcoin has a higher value, it is already established, but PRG is incessantly working hard for it.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...
Bitcoin is at a higher price and it manages to survive even after a sharp decline. However, TAU is also a coin that has shown excellent progress recently and is at a chance of taking the lead. I would say let’s wait and see what happens. Is it the Crypto world, everything is unpredictable.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Bitcoin's strong advances are in our hands, if Bitcoin is like a Bomb. So at times it can explode at any time. So is Bitcoin like a Time Bomb that can explode at any price. And sure definitely win for the best Thanks
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Bitcoin will always win on his way, though now the price is down it does not matter to me, because I understand it is only for a while.

Yep bitcoin will win, to some extent
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

For nine years of bitcoin came into existence it has face many tribulations yet it has achieved a milestone which has proven that bitcoin is a winner and here to stay. With the current price ,though not good as expected but still it has be profitable for those hold it for long term.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Yes it will win with a K.O
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Hello. there will always be contradictory voices about something new that threatens their routine routine. at first there is a reflex of defending what you already know and rejecting a new idea, whether it is good or bad. you prefer to see its effects from outside to assume as little risk

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is one step further to survive and grow. Bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly. I will buy a lot of bitcoin and store them. Bitcoin will help me succeed and bring me a good future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

Yes, it is true. Many people lick their saliva just to benefit from bitcoin.
Those who initially hate bitcoin, are now trying to infiltrate on the grounds of "learning to implement a blockchain system". They did try to implement a blockchain system but they still hope the bitcoin is destroyed. As long as they can not manage and benefit from bitcoin, the war between banks, governments and bitcoin haters will continue to happen.
But as long as investors still have confidence in bitcoin and bitcoin developers are still trying to fix the bitcoin deficiency, bitcoin will never lose.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

I think the in every logical way as we currently see and observing the emerging trend. Decentralized networks like bitcoin are bound to win because the have their very power in the community of people everywhere and anywhere in the world.
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

It depends on how you define a victory.
Amount of speculation involved and recent wild ride downside is a huge risk factor since regaining trust in it of a sufficiently large number of people required to push for new highs will take time.

Impossible to predict on a short term, on a mid to long term yes I believe it will.
So key question is WHEN and there we face limitations of knowledge due to unpredictability of quantum fluctuations in our Universe.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Victory does not mean to succumb at least all bitcoin fans trying to increase the price of bitcoin. But the high point of bitcoin will be the best of other crypto currencies even as digital currencies can decentralize evenly through the blockchain technology used to date. The process of winning takes a long time is required hard work to be number one as a winner. Cool
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

Now only victory ...

I hope that it will be like that. But I think, crypto-currencies will take their place among other means for payment. And the medium of distribution will be the Internet. You need a more understandable and easy-to-use coin that will not be as volatile as bitcoin or Ethereum.
Even now crypto currency is a well demanded way of payment as most of people are switching to crypt currency as a way of payment and they are agree to make investment right now for increasing demand, I think in history of crypto currency no coin has achieve that much high value as bitcoin has, now bitcoin is not only an investment but it currency of the era. This makes bitcoin more valuable and higher in price to get high profit than this so right now bitcoin is winner and king of all crypto currency so bitcoin is an unbeatable currency.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

so many ways that people who do not like cryptocurrency to make it collapse or more precisely is to eliminate public confidence in cryptocurrency but of course people are also smart to determine who is right and who is wrong

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: