Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1015 times)
al.btcku

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

bitcoin can win and triumph again because it is not in government intervention
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mujensirio

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

for sure, just wait until 2140
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

Bitcoin is batter for me and my relative family members . If we are talking about the advantages of bitcoin it is in the highest value in crypto world.  That is the only one crypto currency in the world. So that is win.
Although the price of bitcoin fell sharply, it still won. There are a lot of coins competing with bitcoin, but none of them have beat bitcoin
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

No, it will rise to $500,000 in the next 3–5 years for sure.

Bitcoin’s full potential is yet to be discovered and it will go up pretty fast. Buy it before its too late.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

No doubt bud, bitcoin will be a successful currency worldwide in the future. Everything that a fiat currency cant do is all possible with bitcoin.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

I don't know bcos depend on the people who still trust btc and use btc
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

It's a lot of mocking bitcoin with Blockchain technology that does not have the physicality to substitute a currency, but with skyrocketing prices now since the creation of today many are praising bitcoin and some others who want to destroy.

Bitcoin will always win no matter what. Although, bad news are spread out throughout the world. look how bitcoin is still shining and ranking than the other crypto-currency. i know that the bitcoin price fell unlike before, but we'll never know what the future bitcoin has to offer.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

I think no one will destroy with bitcoin, its been strong for how many years and still number one cryptocurrency. It has been successful and it may go for a long through, I believe on that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

bitcoin will win because bitcoin is new technology innovation.. no one can defeat technology.. so i think technology will win
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

Lets hope so Cheesy Cheesy. no matter what lets hold
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

There will always be hope for a good future and bitcoin is absolutely authentic in the real world. Although, I feel that to achieve that, bitcoin needs to overcome challenges from many aspects and factors. But i believe, bitcoin will win and reach its ultimate goal. It is becoming the most comprehensive payment method, bringing the world to a more complete and fair.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

From beginning till now Bitcoin faces different types of difficulties. But Bitcoin win every difficulties. As it is raising market, and as it is going to maturity, so the question may arise "will bitcoin win?" I will strongly say it will win. Because many times it is declared by many media as dead. But what you see, it is still alive and winning all the challenges.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

No doubt bud, bitcoin will be a successful currency worldwide in the future. Everything that a fiat currency cant do is all possible with bitcoin.
I agree with you, there's no doubt that Bitcoin could win every battle it will face in the future. Bitcoin is powerful enough to face struggles and pass it. It is capable to continue going no matter what.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1526
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...
Bitcoin already win for me because it is now in mainstream and countries arround the world already adopted Bitcoin and even accepted as a new form of payment method most especially in Europe, Japan and any other countries that prefer to choose regulating of Bitcoin rather than banning Bitcoin totally. It was underestimated back in time but now some institutions find Bitcoin a threat to their system.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...
Bitcoin had been on the verge of death once when some countries banned bitcoin’s ICO that could raise the price of bitcoin. Then the bitcoin’s price dropped so drastically and many holders were panicked and couldn’t hold it any longer then sell it. But bitcoin is very risky for investment no one can guarantee bitcoin will be safe for investment. But many have believed that bitcoin is good for investment although it’s very risky even I believe so and I will bear the risk no matter how high it is.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

Now only victory ...
A few years ago many people didn’t believe the existence of digital money and it still had a very cheap sale value. But those who don’t believe it this time will definitely regret because currently bitcoin is a very expensive digital money. Bitcoin is good for investment because it has an unstable price but from there it’s possible to loss when the price falls drastically but otherwise.
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Yes, of course, it will win. Bitcoin will never lose. Bitcoin will stay with us for a long time. Haha, I like the way you refer the points here. Yes, they have tried to crucify bitcoin in many ways, but we are here with bitcoin still working with full knots and making progress all the time. It is true that world financial transactions are still continuing based on local currency but that day is not too far away when every financial transaction single in the world will be finished using bitcoin or other crypto currency. Until then it was possible to promote bitcoin fame worldwide. So bitcoin will still exist.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

For me bitcoin already won. From the very first time it was created as a first virtual currency is a privilege to exist. Now, people are opposing bitcoin for some reason. We can't do anything for them to stop. It's just that, they're falling out of technologies and advancement towards keeping their costumer's concrete currency as bitcoin provided a platform in keeping and multiplying your hard earned money.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Yes, bitcoin will always be at the top. And it will win by the people who really support within. Maybe it goes down but it will never be lose from that way. Bitcoin will have more of life from so many years pass before, so no one can never be said that bitcoin will lose.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

right now bitcoin is should make the legalize, if before we need a confession from people right now we need a confession from government because right now the government still not agee that bitcoin is legal, i think if bitcoin legal in the future there are a victory that bitcoin reach

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: