Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite stablecoin??  (Read 21196 times)
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:07:28 PM

Stable coins are US dollars backed coins that will protect the value of a person's cryptocurrency when it is converted. This means that aside from a few cents fluctuation below and above $1 the price pretty much is constant.
For this reason I don't see any point in choosing a favorite stable coin because they all serve the same purpose.
I use binance to trade mostly, this means that I use USDT mostly.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:15:37 PM

Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
My most stable coin that I like and would want to invest in anytime is waves.  I so much love its platform and adoption.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

DAI is actually the best one because of amazing MakerDAO algorithm. But USDT is still my number one by usage.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:21:22 AM

I wish I started to use more stable coins before the market drop but I guess I really didn’t trust USDT to do the job

Now we have a lot of stable coins and I tend to like those that have more liquidity and have a good auditing systems like TrueUSD and Paxos

Hopefully there’s a lot of stable coins to choose from and better manage the next bull run!

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:51:13 AM

Since I got into Cryptocurrencies, I have been using just one stable coin and that is USDT, I have been meaning to check out the others but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.

my favorite coin is of course tether, because the coin tether is well integrated and is also suitable for fiat money reserves. I like tether. besides, my other favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin.

Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:55:03 PM

my favorite coin is of course tether, because the coin tether is well integrated and is also suitable for fiat money reserves. I like tether. besides, my other favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin.

As for me i don't like stable coins at all. Stability is a relative concept. Stable coins are stable against USD because now it is the world currency but they have no future. In the future USD will lose its dominance and decentralize currencies will take its place. Real stability can be only in currencies with limited supply.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:00:10 PM

all coins are not stable even bitcoin because it has a market price volatility. Well if you are looking for a good crypto which market price is stable then I suggest to hold USDT. This is more stable coins when it comes market price. Yet, I prefer BTC. This is the only crypto dominated in the market and this will not going to fall that easily unliks other alt coins.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:12:12 PM

There is no stable coin in crypto world because everything changes in an instance and we can't control it. If  you are looking for an stability then cypto coins is not what you are looking for. Everything here is always changing and is volatile. That is the nature of crypto coins and it is really volatile. We should just be wise to buy coins with good potentials.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:19:36 PM

If we talk about stablecoin, we should of course mention about the USD Tether or TrusUSd because those coins always maintain a price by burning some coins or add more coins in the market. You can't expect cryptocurrency to be stable because those are not regulized by anyone. By the way, we don't like volatility? Or we don't like volatility for the sake of bearish market?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:22:35 PM

Still I don't get an idea about the stablecoin. As an ethereum supporter I think that DAI is a very interesting project but I need to understand better how it works
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

stable coin that I like is only USDT, USDC and PAX and I don't know it besides stable coin besides that.
I think currently stable coin is a good choice for investment because the coin price always decreases, maybe bitcoin and altcoin will go down even further.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

Still I don't get an idea about the stablecoin. As an ethereum supporter I think that DAI is a very interesting project but I need to understand better how it works
ethereum is still very good I think. apart from the teamwork system there is a large community and market owned by ethereum. need analysis of several new projects. now there are a lot of new platforms that are being noticed by many investors in the crypto market.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:35:50 PM

My favourite stablecoin is USDT (Tether). Just because it most popular and most exchanges (including my favourite exchange Bittrex) are accepting it. I can use it anywhere actually.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:36:32 PM

Tether USD is my favourite one, because it is already existing for a long period of time. There are so much stable coins at the moment and nobody knows which one worth trust. I will stay by the oldest one, because I think it is simply safer.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:41:15 PM

This bear market proves that there are no coins with stable prices on the market except for USDT or something similar. So if you are looking for a stable coin, then you can put trust in Tether, but I think such coins are less challenging and difficult to get big profits if our capital is small.
if I personally don't like stablecoin.

xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:41:34 PM

My favorite stable coins are darkpay coin, cryptrade coin, worldcryptoforum coin they are made of rock solid with good management of the team towards to its goals.

wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

USDT for sure, because of its popularity, market cap and liquidity. When at least one of the stable coins reaches approximately the same indicators as USDT, it will be possible to choose it as an alternative.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:11:29 PM

I honestly don't like stable coins, but as far as I know USDT (Tether) is a stable coin that is a favorite of many people, if you are looking for stable coins then USDT can be the right choice. many people choose stable coins today because market conditions continue to decline
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:55:42 PM

I prefer USDT simply because it accepted across various exchange platforms and it also paired with numerous altcoins which make more acceptable than other stable coins

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: