Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1767 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

People are not patient and that is what lead them to their downfall. Take a look at the bitcoin price when it was 200$. If people believed in it instead of buying a pizza with 10k bitcoins and hold their coins, they would be rich by now. But unfortunately, they go by this saying "now or never". That is why they regret not to hold later on. And they come and complain about bitcoin instead of blaming themselves. But either way, butcoin is made for long term holding.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
yes, that's right because the bottom line when investing is survived for a long time. so an investor should be able to survive in the face of any situation because if it can not survive in a market situation that is not good enough in my opinion it will be useless because it can not face of course there will be panic and will not benefit. I think strong determination and conviction must be owned by investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

People start to understand bitcoin is fit for long term investment after many people ( including him self ) get loss because use bitcoin with trading strategy. Bitcoin is similar with commodities ( gold, silver, etc ) but not same with currency, you can see it from history chart. Because the pattern is similar we only need to copy with out change the strategy, just simple like that. Understand the pattern before replace your money will safe your asset, time and mindset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

I really like your statement, because I think the key to success in trading is patience and calm. although we suffered losses but better to calm down and wait than to lose.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is for long term investment. By the cryptocurrency market is going to fluctuate to be more stable and developed. If we invest bitcoin in the short term, we should not invest, because it is hasty and not decisive. We have to invest in the long run to see how the market is going, waiting and very calm and patient to be able to win big on long-term investment in bitcoin in the hot cryptocurrency market up day by day
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Yes of course i agree with you because bitcoin is still not popular and not been mainstream of the media and if you look at the chart of bitcoin in the year 2010 up to today you will see the difference. I believe someday bitcoin is the new currency in the world.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

Bitcoin is like a gold you need to hold it long term so you'll earn your rewards and buy your lambos soon. As long as we are holding one alts then we will be rich in the future, Early adopter will always win. Just wait for another 6-12 months or more.

Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Bitcoin is bubble, most of people think they can multiply their money over night. They forget that bitcoin can drop like a falling knife with slow recovery ever before hitting its momentum. The key here is to be patient just like you said. New investors should be educated about that. Panic selling at lowest price is only bad option.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

I think yes they are in a long term investment because the bitcoins are falling right now and not having a stable rising in the market not.like before that they are slowly rising into the market and then reaching for at least $19k in the market but now they are not rising that much so we better hold them for a long time like for a year and be contented at all just like what we do on our altcoin investment just have a little bit of patience at bitcpin everyone.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

You nailed it!  Many people thinks that once they buy bitcoin it automatically means they will earn money.  They forget its volatility nature that it has a tendency to dump and pump anytime.  Bitcoin can give you opportunity to earn money and this is absolutely true but I guess this is only applicable to those investors who completely understand the bitcoin volatility nature and has a long patience to wait until it pump up again.  In short bitcoin is not suitable for impatient people and emotionally people.  
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Bitcoin is like a gold you need to hold it long term so you'll earn your rewards and buy your lambos soon. As long as we are holding one alts then we will be rich in the future, Early adopter will always win. Just wait for another 6-12 months or more.

Bitcoin and gold are great for long term investment but the different is on their profit.
Bitcoin's profit grow more than gold's in 1 year term it means that bitcoin more profitable than gold but the risk for bitcoin trading is high enough because it's value depend on supply and demand

Smiley
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Bitcoin and gold are great for long term investment but the different is on their profit.
Bitcoin's profit grow more than gold's in 1 year term it means that bitcoin more profitable than gold but the risk for bitcoin trading is high enough because it's value depend on supply and demand
I agree  with this, both assets are really great for long term investment, but for the assurance you may chose gold because of its consistent increase value by year. But nothing to compare in bitcoin which could make you get 10x more profits rather than gold. But as you said it was a big risk involved with it.
vikl56

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

I agree with your point of view that bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment projects. Then do we have to keep it in the waiting for its appreciation? I think I will not do that. I think we can use Bitcoin to invest in reliable ICO projects. I think this is a way to get more benefits.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

I agree  with this, both assets are really great for long term investment, but for the assurance you may chose gold because of its consistent increase value by year. But nothing to compare in bitcoin which could make you get 10x more profits rather than gold. But as you said it was a big risk involved with it.
I believe that every investment is really depend on the limit of every individual. If we do investing in a long term maybe we can't really help our self on holding, because there are many opportunity to sell and we can really have some more problem to be solve and we need to sell our holdings. I believe that both long term and short term investment depend on the limitation.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

well it can be said that it is good in long term investment. but, strong patience and determination are key in that. as it is today, when bitcoin prices hit a low price, I guess the holders are also panicking.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

I agree with your point of view. I think that regardless of which cryptocurrency you invest in, you need to understand the market conditions and trend of the currency. The future of Bitcoin, I think, will be gradually stable, not suitable for short-term investment, you can use Bitcoin to invest in other cryptocurrencies.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Bitcoin is bubble, most of people think they can multiply their money over night. They forget that bitcoin can drop like a falling knife with slow recovery ever before hitting its momentum. The key here is to be patient just like you said. New investors should be educated about that. Panic selling at lowest price is only bad option.
New investors always try to get instance income from bitcoin, but that is right that it is not so easy, for that we need to wait and become patient, in fact bitcoin is the best investment no doubt about it and there are a lot of potential in bitcoin price but still its price is not going to hit all time high price over night it will surely take a lot of time and therefore we need to wait and remain patient.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I fully agree with you. BTC is a perfect thing to invest in long term - for 1 year+ - only in that case you can wait a good income. Maybe you should wait even 2-3 years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Antgri

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

I fully agree with you. BTC is a perfect thing to invest in long term - for 1 year+ - only in that case you can wait a good income. Maybe you should wait even 2-3 years.
For 1 year, so long?  Will bitcoin's price be 50,000 at this year or more, don't you think?
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment no matter what time frame is it...the fact is,people do not know how to manage their portfolio and investment itself because of their fault on the other hand,people who has a lot of experience on trading and investment know how to manage their portfolio and creating an opportunity from this movement.they're complained about their loss because of the crazy movement on Bitcoin,the question is,did they do some research before investing their money on it or did they know about the fact that its price can change at anytime because it's very easy to get manipulated by people if they know about it,they should have make a plan if something goes wrong.for example investing money keeping the rest for there future every movement can be considered as an opportunity to get a profit,so long and short are the best time for bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: