Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down???  (Read 852 times)
Alva12

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

people who have been investing their money into them and now want out because of the dumps have to sell their alts to bitcoin and then sell bitcoin to fiat, and that can crash bitcoin price. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dietere

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

I also read the news that there are some governments that prohibit bitcoin and also facebook and google prohibit advertising bitcoin, maybe this causes many investors doubt and release bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Fergale

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

As for your question, the short answer is because most people are selling and not buying or holding. No reason to sell the coins though, so I can't actually tell you why bitcoin is going down.  Smiley Smiley
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

As what i have read last time. The reason why bitcoin price is rapidly going down because of google banning all crypto and ICO advertise related. And that's why we suffered this.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

Is it because of the large number of altcoins?
I think not, the price of Bitcoin has decreased the first in because by the issue of news issues that are warm like Google's Ban ICO ads
and the second because follow the market when the market dropped the person directly sell Bitcoin for various reasons...
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

When in December the price grew rapidly and reached its maximum, was the number of alcoins different Huh The price of bitcoin and altcoins depends on many factors. After this decline will follow the rise, the question is: how soon?
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Since last year's bitcoin price pump a lot it got so popular to the point where the network started witnessing some high traffic, transactions were stuck and miner fees got crazy high, since than people started looking at other investments options in the cryptocurrency market, and so it happens that ICO were the thing back than so people started investing in them and so they got really successful and really popular, and that has affected investments on bitcoin .
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

When in December the price grew rapidly and reached its maximum, was the number of alcoins different Huh The price of bitcoin and altcoins depends on many factors. After this decline will follow the rise, the question is: how soon?

This is not a question if you know the reason for the decline in bitcoin prices. I think that now no one knows. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the whales want to buy cheap assets of the ruined exchange mtgox. To do this, they threw a large number of coins on sale at the same time when the Manager began to sell coins. So they lowered the price and will hold the prices below until they buy all the coins. Maybe it's a whale collusion with the Manager. Who knows? We're all hostages to this situation.
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Nope! Altcoins proliferation is not the main cause of Bitcoin price meltdown. This is quite normal most especially if there are lots of uncertainties in the market. As you notice even the world’s stock market right now show bearish movement. Rapid downward of price of BTC is purely cause by demand and supply of the cryptocurrency. As of the moment, we seen BTC is not performing well due to many unfavourable news. All we can do today is not to panic and wait to become normal. Right now is the best time to cost average the portfolio.
bambazamba

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

The biggest problem is that there is not only one but there are so many reasons which are standing in the way of bitcoin to rise .
They all have come one by one on its way making it difficult to make any progress . All the controversy with South Korea and Japan . Facebook and Google banning ads of crypto currency .  The huge sell off by Mt. Gox approximately worth $1.2bn . These are some of the  biggest reasons of why bitcoin is getting so affected.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

not just because of altcoin alone, some factors also cause bitcoin prices to fall. among the latest is there is news from facebook, twitter and google memblock all ads about crypto. and everyone's negative perceptions of bitcoin also affect the bitcoin price.
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

No. . it is because there are so many people now that are not professionally trade bitcoins they just bought it with the basis of value not in the idea of bitcoin. For sure in the near future people will get learned and do it wisely next time.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

The amount of altcoin spent is a factor in the price of bitcoin. They are reduced by tightening information from governments. In addition, it is influenced by people who own a lot of bitcoins. The market is still relatively small compared to other markets such as stock or Forex
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

The bad news about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply in recent days. Bitcoin may have dropped sharply in the last few days, but now it's back and waiting for the good news to go up to higher values.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

The large number of altcoins doesn't have any relation why the price of bitcoin is going down. There are many things that are affecting the price of bitcoin and one of it are the news. Fake news, good news or even just neutral news are giving a result that we never expect. And another reason is the FUD by those fake news that are making many investors to sell their holdings and it is causing others to sell too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

this is actually an interesting question.
and the answer is, i think so. there are a lot of altcoins and most of them only have bitcoin markets. so people who have been investing their money into them and now want out because of the dumps have to sell their alts to bitcoin and then sell bitcoin to fiat, and that can crash bitcoin price.

you may think that the opposite might have been true and while investing they should have bought bitcoin to invest in alts so bitcoin price might have gone up because of them in first place. and you wouldn't be that wrong either. but if that was the process, it was a slow one and when money comes in slowly it doesn't change things that much. so the rise part can be negligible. but the exit is sudden so the drop can be hard.
The amount of altcoin for me is an option. We can buy by looking price pair of it in the market. so I don't think that due to the weak coin dump that makes Bitcoin participate in the impact, actually tendency of current trend tend to negative, so if there is one or some coins decrease, become trend followed by other coins. It seems that market participants are still traumatized by conditions a few months ago, so they don't want to lose the moment to sell when it fall, while we need more longer time to recovery of prices in the market.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Bitcoin as well as other currencies on the trading floor, the prices of currencies always have a bias and fluctuations, but in that the recovery is not as fast as the decline, now in the market there are very Many coins are developing, and few people consider Bitcoin to be the only currency to cumulate.

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

In my opinion the fast drop bitcoin is due to the number of investors selling bitcoin too much. more than the bridge impacted the value of bitcoin copper. Moreover, many countries want to suppress the development of bitcoin. Many governments have had a strong impact on bitcoin making the value drop dramatically. I hope the bitcoin will increase again.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Bitcoin as well as other currencies on the trading floor, the prices of currencies always have a bias and fluctuations, but in that the recovery is not as fast as the decline, now in the market there are very Many coins are developing, and few people consider Bitcoin to be the only currency to cumulate.

The main reason of the value of bitcoin that going down are the people behind it.Us can affect its price when some of the investor cash out their money. Being or having a low price  is natural, as investor just wait for the value to be back to its original price.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

I don't think so, we all know that bitcoin always gets a dip, but for now i don't believe that bitcoin will get down again. I think why bitcoin rapidly going down is because many people will sell their bitcoin immediately because bitcoin price gets down. Also many countries and people now not supporting bitcoin so i think that is the answer in my opinion. I hope that bitcoin will get a come back again this year 2018!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: