Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see Bitcoin plunge on March 8th, 2018?  (Read 121 times)
toop548 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

Is currency security related to hacking attacks? How do you view the hacker attack on March 7? According to the latest news, the face of the news that caused the crash was that Binance's API port was successfully attacked by hackers and users were being manipulated to buy VIA. It is not clear whether the trading robot is controlled by hackers or a currency security account. being attacked.
adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

Is currency security related to hacking attacks? How do you view the hacker attack on March 7? According to the latest news, the face of the news that caused the crash was that Binance's API port was successfully attacked by hackers and users were being manipulated to buy VIA. It is not clear whether the trading robot is controlled by hackers or a currency security account. being attacked.

In the entire virtual currency trading market, bitcoin accounts for less than half of the total market value, which is about 40%, which was higher in the past. In fact, this is a very scary ratio. In the stock market, no stock accounted for 40% of the market value of all global stocks, and no stock can account for 40% of the market value of all the stocks of a country for a long time. Bitcoin fluctuations will almost certainly drive the entire virtual currency market. Such a market is certainly unstable.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Yes, I think it has a lot to do with hacking.
Because binance is one of the world's largest exchange, then when we can't ensure safety tokens, so most people will choose the first selling tokens, then wait for a lower price to buy again.

haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

The price of Bitcoin is due to the panic fluctuations caused by the hacking of binance. Until now, Bitcoin is still falling, and it may be that there are whales causing more declines by selling, trying to manipulate the disk.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

There is also news that crytopia was hacked. I do not know if it was confirmed by crytopia but i know someone in the forum confirmed it. Although crytopia is not as famous of binance there are still thousands of users affected and I am sure that there will also be an effect on the price decline.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: