Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on BTC price  (Read 309 times)
crazyamerican (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

I know im not alone but im a little worried about the btc price decrease. Im still gonna keep holding but im wondering what everyone is thinking about this and whether a price jump is possible to the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

This time is panic time for bitcoin holders I think! bitcoin going down regularly! but I am not carrying hopeless mind about rising bitcoin price but I think need few months for recover some of price.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

I know im not alone but im a little worried about the btc price decrease. Im still gonna keep holding but im wondering what everyone is thinking about this and whether a price jump is possible to the near future.

Investing in any form is subject to market risks. Sometimes prices touch the sky and sometimes downfall is there. I think before buying any coin we should check the stability and popularity of the coin. Along with that you must have clear understanding of the market ups and downs.  So if you are going to invest or already investing in Bitcoin then you have taken a wise decision. If at present market is down then you must hold it for a longer duration instead of cutting the losses. Gains are so high in long term investments. There is no doubt that future of bitcoin is very bright and it will grow globally.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

This time is panic time for bitcoin holders I think! bitcoin going down regularly! but I am not carrying hopeless mind about rising bitcoin price but I think need few months for recover some of price.

This is the right mindset that every crypto investors should have! We should have a strong fighting spirit and tons of patience. There mere fact that big financial institutions all over the world has something to say about Bitcoin, it means that they are threatened from it because it has a hige potential. There might be losses now but rest assured that after this, Bitcoin and altcoins will soar higher than before.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

My opinion is btc.price will be growing up in shortly
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

not only you, I think almost all bitcoin lovers feel the same. The current price is enough to create anxiety among fans and bitcoin owners. but hopefully everything will be back to normal and like the previous day is so perfect for a bitcoin price.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

Most of the peoples are worried in current situation but it is not a permanent situation this will change in as soon as possible. But we do not judge anything in crypto platform because any time it will raise or fall happen so longterm holding is the best way to protect our investment. If you trust this coin don't worried in any situation it will recover soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I think the bitcoin price is determined by everyone who has bitcoin.
if you have the current bitcoin, you are one of the people who determines the bitcoin price.
if you suddenly sell all the bitcoin, it will move down, as the offer increases.
so if you suddenly want to buy bitcoin, you have contributed to the amount of bitcoin demand, so the price will rise.
that's the bitcoin price at the moment, unpredictable.
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

Why do you need to worry that if Bitcoin is your long-term investment, then you don’t need to worry about its price in the short term, it is always the case every year, plus the previous incident in which binance was hacked fell in anticipation, but The fall was caused by someone selling because of panic.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

not only you, I think almost all bitcoin lovers feel the same. The current price is enough to create anxiety among fans and bitcoin owners. but hopefully everything will be back to normal and like the previous day is so perfect for a bitcoin price.
I think bitcoin may be down $ 4k5 to $ 5k, the market is so bad so investors should be calm this time to make the right decision for their property. The market will stabilize again in April and May.

copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

Panic must be felt bitcoin owners at this time because the price is getting down. Patience to hold it needs to be possessed. That's because it takes a long time for bitcoin to come back at a high price.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

I feel comfortable on this quarter of the year. Usually every year BTC price dips just like this so i'm just letting the history repeat itself and enjoy the ride.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

With decreasing btc price decrease all other altcoins, i mean nothing bad was happened.
Real bad situation when btc falling down and alts going up

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

Yes you are not alone, bitcoin prices are at its low and it really plummetted compared from its price 2 weeks ago. It is okay to be worried but always mind that even before you entered in this business, you are aware of the risks and fallbacks. All we have to do now is wait and hope fo the best and I believe that it will still increase in due time.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

Let's just wait a few weeks and raise the price of bitcoin, we can not avoid the panic because of bitcoin's upside but we're not going to lose hope because bitcoin's motion is just two if it does not increase it's chin so wait Just let's get it. Maybe next week it will be 20k usd that bitcoin's value because of your support for him is possible so that we just trust bitcoin's ability.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

With the growing prohibition which attacks bitcoin. It seems it's hard for bitcoin to 'step up'. However with the arrival of news from Ukraine about the permitted mining in that country, I think at least will affect the value of bitcoin and bitcoin will experience a spike in prices this month (although a little slow in the process).

CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

storing bitcoin is the best choice for now with declining bitcoin prices but just how much time, because every issue that drops bitcoin definitely bitcoin decreases in price but bitcoin will stabilize back up as usual when the issue can pass .
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

I think that BTC price can't be less than 5k$ at present. Overall I suppose that BTC price will be 25-30k $ till the end of this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

As I am sure that 99% of the people reading this are aware, Bitcoin recently dropped significantly in price, and at a rather quick rate. This did not surprise me, as Bitcoin has traditionally followed a pattern of volatility, followed by stabilization, followed by more volatility. What did surprise me was the reaction from so many in the community. So many people are rushing to find a reason why this happened, and not stopping to think it through rationally, nor to analyze it based on Bitcoin’s history.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

I think that BTC price can't be less than 5k$ at present. Overall I suppose that BTC price will be 25-30k $ till the end of this year
This bitcoin price continues decreasing but maybe we cant see it down $5k. This negativity can adds to the market swing down daily. Hence, be positive because in the long term we can gain profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████