Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto to buy in a bloody market like this?  (Read 487 times)
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

just focus on the coins in the top 20 crypto market capitalization, it shows the leading coins in the market. SO it will help you to decide what coin to buy.
bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Strong rally this morning with BTC holding above previous lows.  This could be the turn folks.  At todays prices, I'm loving:

PRL
NEO
WAVES
ONION

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

now it is still risky to enter the altcoyins, since bitcoin has not yet decided where he wants. There is the likelihood of the scenario of the trip again down, and the scenario of the reversal. The market should respond in the next few days after the G 20

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

if I could, I would be picking
zilliqa
komodo
ardr
aion
stratis
etc

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

OYSTER PEARL is your best shot.
Airdrop on april 6th.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Basicaly everythin is lot more accessible now. But I would love to buy some more ven (vechain) in this correction phase. They have very great roadmap ahead and potential is above many other coins.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
bitcoincashback

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Definitely base your investment choices on fundamentals!
You don't want to hold a shitcoin through a whole bearmarket, just because you expected a random pump without any fundamental news.

Also always do your due diligence. Don't blindly trust so-called veterans like John McAfee, who recently shilled coins that stopped being developed years ago (f.e. see ReddCoin: https://github.com/reddcoin-project)

Check the team members' biographies, Github activity, partnerships, etc. to make sure your investment has a longterm perspective.

Imho lots of good calls already in this thread.

My personal favourites are (in no particular order):

- Stratis
- IOTA
- Zilliqa

Also make sure to check out Dfinity, Cosmos and the DAGLabs coin, though they haven't entered the market, yet.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

just focus on the coins in the top 20 crypto market capitalization, it shows the leading coins in the market. SO it will help you to decide what coin to buy.

Credits so far is performing well of course Eth, waves and Kucoin is still my recommendation they are going to be here waiting for a big update it's only my recommendation just do your own research it's your money anyway.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

In a bloody market you need to consider to buy those at top 10 coins which those coins has proven that it can bounce back once the bearish market ends. If you can afford by bitcoin and ethereum for a sure profits.

Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

I think it would be best to buy bitcoin or atleast a buy a portion of it. Imagine how volatile bitcoin is? If you want easy money, then buy bitcoin at its lowest. Bitcoin price easily increase from 7-8.6K as of now. That's $1.6K extra earning in the span of a day. It is hard to bet on alt coins as of now since it will hardly increase, you really have to be patience and wait long term.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Most crypto are adjusting on bitcoin as main coin and bitcoin experience many problem that hurt it's popularity so bitcoin's demand decrease significantly.
It's normal thing that happen on crypto world so for me it's better to hold it since I believe crypto will rise once again ( it's just a matter of time )

If crypto is die, it's already become $ 0 / btc ,right ?
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I buy Neo, tokens based Neo, ethereum, btc, mwat, seth, loci, monero and some good and perspective coins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: