Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for colocation ASIC miner hosting  (Read 3599 times)
Arland

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Hey there... You might already have this covered, but I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring too.

Frontier Mining Hosting
Enterprise Grade Cryptocurrency Hosting

Join the waitlist today!
https://www.bitcoinmined.net/frontier-cryptocurrency-hosting

Hi, Arland from Frontier here! I have been a long time lurker of this wonderful community. It is nice to finally post. Frontier Mining is expanding its data center operations! Join the waitlist today!

Frontier Mining is set up to handle large mining operations that want the highest level of service and transparency into their operations.

Here is a little background about Frontier and its parent company DCGLA.com

The Frontier Mining origin story goes back to 2004 when one of the founders of FM, Brent Whitfield, started co-locating servers for clients in downtown Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

With 14 years experience with co-location and private cloud hosting, we know a thing or two about powering, cooling and securing servers, and other mission-critical IT infrastructure. We make our clients successful by designing and deploying miners and supporting IT equipment that is anti-fragile and robust enough to perform for years.

FM uses data centers in Los Angeles and Nevada to host our bitcoin mining rigs, and we will be expanding soon into new regions in order to help our clients save on power.

You can read more about DCGLA here: www.dcgla.com

Pricing

ASIC Miners

Starting at $85 KW/Month

GPU Miners

Starting at $114 KW/Month

What is included with our service?

Enterprise Network Switches
Segregated VLANs
Power Distribution Units
Network Cables
Redundant Internet
Regular Maintenance
VPN Remote Access
Smart Hands / RMA Assistance
Hashboard Replacement
Power Supply Replacement
Dashboard Access
Insurance

Join the waitlist today!

If you have any questions feel free to email me here: Arland(at)frontiermining.co

Onward and Upward,
Arland
CEO of Frontier Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

Is the different in GPU vs ASIC costs because of the size of the GPU rigs?

Just curious.

Hey there... You might already have this covered, but I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring too.

Frontier Mining Hosting

Join the waitlist today!

Hi, Arland from Frontier here! I have been a long time lurker of this wonderful community. It is nice to finally post. Frontier Mining is expanding its data center operations! Join the waitlist today!

Frontier Mining is set up to handle large mining operations that want the highest level of service and transparency into their operations.

The Frontier Mining origin story goes back to 2004 when one of the founders of FM, Brent Whitfield, started co-locating servers for clients in downtown Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

With 14 years experience with co-location and private cloud hosting, we know a thing or two about powering, cooling and securing servers, and other mission-critical IT infrastructure. We make our clients successful by designing and deploying miners and supporting IT equipment that is anti-fragile and robust enough to perform for years.

FM uses data centers in Los Angeles and Nevada to host our bitcoin mining rigs, and we will be expanding soon into new regions in order to help our clients save on power.

Pricing

ASIC Miners

Starting at $85 KW/Month

GPU Miners

Segregated VLANs
Power Distribution Units
Network Cables
Redundant Internet
Regular Maintenance
VPN Remote Access
Hashboard Replacement
Power Supply Replacement
Dashboard Access
Insurance

Join the waitlist today!

If you have any questions feel free to email me here: Arland(at)frontiermining.co

Onward and Upward,
Arland
CEO of Frontier Mining

TeslaWatt.com

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

We can offer 5 kW for $600/month.
This means you can connect up to 6 L3+ for $600 or any other combination up to 5 kW.

Check our website www.teslawatt.com

EricJH801

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Yeah no thanks.  I can host them at my house for cheaper than that (even in the summer).

This means you can connect up to 6 L3+ for $600 or any other combination up to 5 kW.

TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Yeah no thanks.  I can host them at my house for cheaper than that (even in the summer).

No problem. Just don't burn down your house. Smiley
If I had 1-2 I would do it at garage too but when you have 10+ you should start looking for collocation.
Also 10 of them would create noise that is not appropriate in residential area.

We offer collocation in our specialized Data Center facility in Nevada.
VPN, Technical Support, Insurance. Internet with backup connection, video surveillance, basic repairs included in the price, no installation fees...etc.

EricJH801

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Ha.  Yeah.  Dedicated outside office here with around 10 miners drawing right around 10KW.   Dedicated 200 AMP panel for mining and a main 400 AMP connection to the local utility company to my house.    Transformer (75KVA for 4 houses) is on my property so that made that a little easier to get setup.

Working on building my own warehouse to do some colocating (and i need the space for other business stuff). 

Thanks though!  Good luck to you.

Cool air in through some modified door vents and a 3000 CFM fan removing hot air. 
Yeah no thanks.  I can host them at my house for cheaper than that (even in the summer).

No problem. Just don't burn down your house. Smiley
If I had 1-2 I would do it at garage too but when you have 10+ you should start looking for collocation.
Also 10 of them would create noise that is not appropriate in residential area.

We offer collocation in our specialized Data Center facility in Nevada.
VPN, Technical Support, Insurance. Internet with backup connection, video surveillance, basic repairs included in the price, no installation fees...etc.
TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 05:27:28 AM by TeslaWatt.com

Hey you are welcome. Think about it. You are building your own small DataCenter or at least high power IT room.
Not everyone can do it and also not everyone wants to do it at home (fire, noise etc).

jackfiasco

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Tried to send you a PM but it said you don't have messages from newbies enabled.

I am located in Seattle and have 10 S9s that I am looking to host asap.  Please get back to me, thanks!

jackfiasco@gmail.com

Arland

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Hi Eric,

Yes this is due to the footprint the GPU miner takes up as well as the higher amount of maintenance required to keep it running (i.e power cycles and part replacement).

-Arland

Is the different in GPU vs ASIC costs because of the size of the GPU rigs?

Just curious.

Frontier Mining Hosting

Join the waitlist today!

Pricing

ASIC Miners

Starting at $85 KW/Month

GPU Miners

Segregated VLANs
Power Distribution Units
Network Cables
Redundant Internet
Regular Maintenance
VPN Remote Access
Hashboard Replacement
Power Supply Replacement
Dashboard Access
Insurance

Join the waitlist today!

Onward and Upward,
Arland
CEO of Frontier Mining

TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

Tried to send you a PM but it said you don't have messages from newbies enabled.

I am located in Seattle and have 10 S9s that I am looking to host asap.  Please get back to me, thanks!

jackfiasco@gmail.com

Sorry about that. Just sent you an email.

We can offer you 5 kW for $600 a month.

We have availability.

TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

If you need cold and secure place for your miners reach out to us.
www.teslawatt.com - 408 510 1274

TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

We just dropped our prices to $450 per month for 5 kW!

One L3+ is $80
One S9 is $125

logicalorange

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Smiley Smiley :)Good hosting and colocation for cryptocurrency mining in Europe: http://www.hash-core.com/  BTCBTCBTCBTC
TeslaWatt.com

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

We have more availability www.teslawatt.com

Hosting for Six (6)  L3+ miners is $450 per month (this is $75 per L3+)
Hosting for Tree (3) S9 and one L3+ is $450 per month.

Any combination up to 5 kW is $450 per month.

or you can go by single miners like:
L3+ is $80
S9 is $125
A3 is $125

www.teslawatt.com

kpin404

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

I have one S9, currently, and an incoming L3+ that I would like to send to a host.  

This has worked well in the past and the individual I use for my other units is full.  

Does anybody have a lead or know somebody reputable or have negative experiences to share?

The ideal situation would be:
  • month-to-month
  • pay in BTC or PayPal
  • VPN access
  • positive reputation

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on the subject and potentially introducing me to someone.  I can't have these in the house.  

Thanks

Hello there! Would you like to host your mining hardware here at my end in India with very low cost hosting charges as compared to other places? Thanks.
teamblue

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

You're quoting a €0.04/kWh rate, this is roughly €30/kW per month.
Yet you will be charging €150 to host an Avalon 841, which uses 1.3 kW, or roughly €39.
May I ask, where is the other €110, per month, per unit, of value coming from?  Huh

NEW MINING COMPANY is happy to announce that we have opened up our co-location service to any and all mining hardware.

This includes any specialized hardware and GPU mining rigs.

Co-Location Basic Information
  • Located in Alvdal, Norway
  • 50MW power capacity
  • Fully secured hosting-location
  • The access to our wholesale energy prices: 0,04€/kWh
  • $0 installation cost
  • 100% transparent - feel free to pay us a visit
  • 100% Green Power
  • 24/7 support and troubleshooting
  • 24/7 WhatsApp en phone-number for questions and advice
  • We support all miners and GPU Mining rigs

Common Unit Costs
  • Antminer L3+: €104/mo
  • Avalon 741 and 821, Antminer D3: €120/mo
  • Antminer S9: €150/mo
  • Antminer A3, Avalon 761 and 841, Ebit E9+, Ebit E9++: €150/mo
  • Ebit Miner E10: €214/mo
  • BitFury B8: €560/mo

15 years Plan Costs
  • Single payment for 1W grants the access to our wholesale energy price plan for 15 years: 0,5€
  • Post-payment according to the amount of consumed energ: 0,04€
  • Monthly payment for 1 device: 10€

Cooling
Alvdal is the perfect location to place the powerful data servers as they can offer a cold climate sheltered for natural disasters and with a well-developed fiber network.

Contact Info
Email: info@new-mining.co
Telephone: +47 400 03 170
RichardMMS

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Greetings everyone. Myminingspace.com will start colocation hosting within 2 weeks. The price for hosting one 6GPU miner RX580s will be $93.1. We offer a price of $98 per total KW in use per month (not KWH) regardless of the miner. We accept either ASICs or GPU miners.  We have received many pre-registrations and have limited space left. Please take a look on our website and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

- Richard from https://myminingspace.com/
Sr.Urbanist (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

Greetings everyone. Myminingspace.com will start colocation hosting within 2 weeks. The price for hosting one 6GPU miner RX580s will be $93.1. We offer a price of $98 per total KW in use per month (not KWH) regardless of the miner. We accept either ASICs or GPU miners.  We have received many pre-registrations and have limited space left. Please take a look on our website and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

- Richard from https://myminingspace.com/

How much per S9 and L3+ per month ...?
centralmining

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

I've been lurking on this site for about a year now. We entered the space just like the rest of you, found it interesting and then decided to start mining. Well we soon discovered that the area we live in has a competitive advantage of cheap ass electricity. We are currently setting up a farm for hosting and should be up and running by mid July. The location is secured and already wired. We have one large client but will have the capacity for a few hundred more miners.

We are hammering out all of the numbers right now (working with the electricity company), but we are going to be able to host your miner between between $.09 and $.10 per KWH. Larger clients will be discounted. We are not positive on setup fees right now, but approximately $20 per miner.

We are not going to be accepting GPU miners at this time due to the added hassle. We started with GPU mining, but unfortunately they can be like a girlfriend on the rag at times.

We will have all the normal bells and whistles in place. VPN, Cameras, Armed guard (shoot first ask questions later). We can work with individuals on special requests and we are pretty flexible.

Just a little background. Not sure if anyone gives a shit.
We have 5 active partners. An accountant, an Electrical Engineer, Construction Manager, Marketing and Management Guy(Me the big mouthed asshole), and a fucking genius(owns 2 business that operate with little to no supervision so he eats and sleeps this thing). We have a savant for setting up the security, so no worries on that end. The kid is 19 and already does all the servers for the area hospitals(this kid couldn't hold a conversation but is smart as a motherfucker) We are located in the Midwest and our close friends are electricians, hvac and a two own construction companies.  If I sound like if I sound like I'm trying to brag, I assure you I am not, I just want you to realize that my team is capable.  The endless supply of Adderall allows us to work for days without rest and just make shit work. We have local investors just trying to throw money at us so we can scale even more quickly if the demand is there. We can buy the old steel mill down the road if necessary.

Anyone who is interested please shoot me message. I can get you pricing, contracts and details in the next few days.  We have a website, but it is currently under construction because we changed direction after consensus a few weeks ago, discovered how large of a demand there is for hosting and we want to provide a solution for youz guyz, plus we maxed out the electricity at our homes and are tired of it being 100 fucking degrees in the house so we were planning on moving the shit to a warehouse anyway.

I'd like to thank everyone on this site for helping me get through all of problems we encountered while learning how to mine.

-Eric
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: