Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9315 times)
sorehammer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
But I think it takes more time if ever that happens it is really hard to speculate in the market that NEO will replace ETH soon, so far ETH now is commonly used to purchase tokens in every ICO's project so that is impossible happen that can be replaced ETH near in the future.
However, I guess NEO will be the next step of ethereum.

FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Then the waves can also be viewed as a perspective. While neo does not have support from China, it will be heavily tossed at a price. And of course now the coins are a variety, but for me the best and not promising is still Dash.

icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

I think ripple is one of the best choices, ripple technology has been adopted by a wide-ranging payment platform, the development team is still trying to work with other parties including many banks, ripple including stable coin now, not so much votality, so I think the future of ripple is a good investment choice

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
tdeannova

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

But I think it takes more time if ever that happens it is really hard to speculate in the market that NEO will replace ETH soon, so far ETH now is commonly used to purchase tokens in every ICO's project so that is impossible happen that can be replaced ETH near in the future.
However, I guess NEO will be the next step of ethereum.
I think everyone is getting bored with ico from ethereum platform, it's time we try to switch to another platform, that is neo. I was very excited when discussing neo and I also had been waiting for the decentralized exchange of neo that was about to come.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

My vote for favorite altcoin would be ethereum. Followed closely by NEO. I have observed that after ethereum, Neo is right now the choice of ICOs as their blockchain platform.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Do you really think that country like china will bring the ban at an end after having so much chaos last year in the crypto community. I think they are either tricking the whole crypto currency idea or may be they are just playing around. I dont know but they are really confusing one and we cant trust any of the products they have crypto related. This fear is because of major fall in the crypto due to them in last years October month. Anyway NEO somehow kept going on and it is rising surprisingly. So what we have here is ambiguous project which could either go on forever or might just fail in between somewhere. So im little concern about it.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

I think eidoo has a good future. because Eidoo wants to do things differently by comparison with the others, in a safer and simpler way, to provide a special focus on the user experience and make the complexity of the crypto world more understandable. In addition Eidoo aims to make it easier for users to manage block-based digital assets. For now, the wallet focuses on the Ethereum and ERC20 markers. However, in the future, the company plans to add lattice support. Now it may be at the bottom likes others but will get good result in the next days...

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

the coins I currently favor are NEO and Ethereum (ETH)
the price fluctuations of both coins is very well suited for you to invest in the coin
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I don't think any altcoin now, because the current in a bear market, so under the condition of the policy is not clear, perhaps investment altcoin is not a good decision, in my opinion, the BTC is suitable for investment.

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

I don't think any altcoin now, because the current in a bear market, so under the condition of the policy is not clear, perhaps investment altcoin is not a good decision, in my opinion, the BTC is suitable for investment.
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without  any chance of fraud and third party interference and ethereum is suit whether short or long term investments that has a huge potential to grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without  any chance of fraud and third party interference and ethereum is suit whether short or long term investments that has a huge potential to grow.
GREEN - TO. TRADE TO TRADE TO TREND

I spent a lot of effort and plow trade, has experienced many psychological win, greed, disappointment. Up also sad, down also very sad. So I really have a share from the heart for the new trade ae, or ko is specialized:

1. Let's trade only 1 pair of rates is usdt with altcoin
Let's just play with the good altcoin (1-5 crypto), the focus will help us to win higher, consider btc is altcoin and just to speculate with it. Learn how to identify a good crypto to hold a coin every time a big storm occurs.
3. GREEN - TO. Use only one third of the money to trade down long waves. Two-thirds of the money is spent in times of extreme market as will occur in the downtrend cycle of this market.
3. Be ready with the great crisis that may happen until 2019-2021. Previously, it was prudent to shift cash flow from real estate through gold to valuable assets. The crisis has allowed us to hold diamonds with junk prices (with crypto and securities). And pick up real estate with good prices.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Barnyard

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

Neo seems like an interesting coin indeed... But I am still very for making your own blockchain if you are making a cryptocurrency. That's the whole point of decentralization, I think it would be a disaster to have so many projects on one chain like we are seeing with Ethereum...
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

there are so many ideas about the best altcoins, but i think for this year ADA, ETH and also NEO will be good because of their technology and popularity.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

MY OPINION is:-

eth is the best alt coin
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

My favorite is REDL. Utility token in Red Lanterns app.
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

Neo is a quite good altcoins, it has smart contract like ETH too.
but ethereum is still the most used coins by peoples.
To replace eth, it will be a long time to take i think. if NEO keep developing, this can be happened faster.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

My favorite cryptocurrency is dadi, the market value of dadi is very low, and the main network is coming online, and dadi has a large number of fans.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: