Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9308 times)
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:51:15 PM

There are so many altcoins in the market and Ethereum is one of them. It has also a strong position in the cryptocurrency and now it is already hit new ATH vaule today. Expecting more from this and I am optimistic that Eth will hit $5k in this year if we see the consequent surge of the price in cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:58:11 PM

In this case, I would probably call DOT my favorite, because I think this project is waiting for tremendous success. It reminds me of ETH, which was also growing in value and making great strides. Look how much ETH costs 1600 now. DOT will cost more.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:09:42 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Even after 2 years since you posted this, NEO is still nowhere closer to Ethereum.
Polkadot is fastly catching up with Ethereum than NEO.
My favorite alt currently is definitely eth and dot. Both have bright future and can make one millionaire.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:18:24 PM

Maybe in 2018 we do think that NEO will become a competitor to ethereum but over the past 2 years more and more tokens have continued to grow and other altcoins have also experienced better development than NEO, look at DOT and BNB which are working pretty well, even so I remain don't think if can overtake ethereum. My favorite altcoins are ethereum, bnb and dot

Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:47:22 PM

my favorite Altcoin NEO, NEO is my favorite coin and i also invest 6000$. and in my opinion NEO is the next ETHEREUM.
NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum, hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum, the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:14:02 PM

in priority order

Eth will skyrocket soon, so thats top of the list.. also will be the one in the future
XRP, is plan to be the one only currency
LTC the silver around us

BCH will again be promoted as the cash of Bitcoin

Sia Coin how the foundation needed for a decentralized cloud with the requred tokonomics

EOS and Tron need to battle for survival

CTSI the infrastructure for the DeFi projects

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:35:09 PM

Maybe in 2018 we do think that NEO will become a competitor to ethereum but over the past 2 years more and more tokens have continued to grow and other altcoins have also experienced better development than NEO, look at DOT and BNB which are working pretty well, even so I remain don't think if can overtake ethereum. My favorite altcoins are ethereum, bnb and dot
To think that it could shift ethereum I find it hard enough,
after all ethereum is still the best altcoin i think,
and indeed for polkadot and bnb so far the progress is good and of course it cannot be separated from the role of the team,
so we'll see to what extent the two coins will grow

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:41:54 PM

Lite coin is by far my favourite altcoin and this is because it has the same strong blockchain that bitcoin has but with a very very low transaction fee and awesome it is quite safe and secure however the only problem I have with light calling is this low transactions and it takes longer hours to confirm transactions online Bitcoin but if you consider the reduce transaction fee and how much will be saving compared to bitcoin or ETH then I believe that Lite coin is the absolute best. also Lite coin is equally valuable and has a good trading volume market cap and circulating supply

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 10:53:49 AM

Today, the trend in the cryptocurrency market is changing very rapidly and the preferences of cryptocurrency users regarding assets for investment are also volatile. There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies in my portfolio, but today I pin my greatest hopes on Ethereum, YOUC and AME.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:36:29 AM

I think mostly of the crypto enthusiasts are now rooting with mostly DeFi tokens. However in my case my most favorite altcoins are still XRP and ADA.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:04:47 PM

I think mostly of the crypto enthusiasts are now rooting with mostly DeFi tokens. However in my case my most favorite altcoins are still XRP and ADA.

Since Hype Defi appeared, most investors try their luck by investing in the top Defi project of their choice. but it doesn't hurt if someone makes that decision. even though Defi is risky but you can still get short term benefits in the top Defi project. for me personally my favorite altcoins are currently ETH, BNB, DOT, FRM and DIA.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:10:57 PM

Right now Defi is indeed an ideal investment if we observe it. so many people are interested in the DeFi project. however, it should be noted that not all DeFi are conceptually good to invest in.
For me personally, currently the favorite in investing is BNB. The increase is quite high apart from investing I also trade every day for profit. The price movement is fast enough so we don't have to wait long

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1400
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:04:45 PM

many potential alcoins such as DIA, XRP, ETH, and POOLZ coins. I have all the coins and I think this coin is very worthy of my saving in the long term.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:37:24 PM

many potential alcoins such as DIA, XRP, ETH, and POOLZ coins. I have all the coins and I think this coin is very worthy of my saving in the long term.
There are numbers of altcoins and l would say that most of them have great potential to be successful projects in the future. XRP, ETH, and other top altcoins are most favorite altcoins in my mind, that is why they always have made happy their own investors. But as you mentioned they are the best choices for long-term investing, for short-term investing we should focus on other altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:03:43 PM

My current favorite altcoins are Ethereum, ADA, Dot, binancecoin, xlm, and TRX. most of them are top altcoins. I do not really like the high risk appetite for investment. so I prefer safe investment with only the top altcoins.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:48:48 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

NEO is indeed having good growth at the moment and maybe in the future because everything that happens to crypto is really hard to predict. however, in my opinion NEO will not be able to compete with Ethereum in the near future because Ethereum has a large volume and a large number of users. and all cryptocurency users using the ethereum platform.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 04:09:15 PM

NEO is indeed having good growth at the moment and maybe in the future because everything that happens to crypto is really hard to predict. however, in my opinion NEO will not be able to compete with Ethereum in the near future because Ethereum has a large volume and a large number of users. and all cryptocurency users using the ethereum platform.

Now I like Polkadot and BNB coins. I consider tokens to be very successful assets that can stay on the market for a long time in top positions. But I'm still watching Aave develop, and I think the project is very interesting. There are many decent coins on the market now that you can invest in.
joaoenmanuel

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:56:11 PM

My favorite altcoin is $DIVI as it is one of the best cryptocurrencies for long-term investments. $DIVI is a of proof-of-participation blockchain with the main goal of making cryptocurrency easy for everyone using its easy-to-use smart wallet and one-click Masternode (MOCCI). According to this, $DIVI employs simplified approaches so that the common person understands, navigates and uses cryptocurrencies. It also offers cheap and fast transactions and secure features for novices. The use case of the $DIVI cryptocurrency is to function as currency  Smiley.

$DIVI also offers staking and 5 levels of masternodes that allow people of different income levels to own one. It not only produces large numbers, but also valuable rewards that have a high ROR  Cheesy.

Moreover, $DIVI is creating an e-commerce platform called DIVI Mall, where users can use their $DIVI to purchase items. For now, DIVI Syrup is the first of these stores. In addition, the $DIVI cryptocurrency can be used to buy unisex outfits here on divithreads.com. Its use cases extend to other platforms such as PolisPay and Flits for different types of gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, PSN, etc.) and Digishost for VPS services.
In addition, $DIVI has formed a channel partnership with Facebook WhatsApp and obtained a level 4 approval. Here, users can now send, receive and bet their $DIVI WhatsApp with just a few clicks. He has also formed partnerships with $ZAP, $MAYA and $DGB. This is another way a cryptocurrency strengthens its network  Smiley.

The next DIVI wallet 2.0 that is combined with atomic exchange (DIVI to BTC and vice versa), crypto/fiat exchange, etc. Will also allow its users to create international bank account numbers where they can access cryptographic and fiduciary banking services, including debit cards.
It's always good to do your own research before making the final decision.

For further studies, please refer to the official website https://diviproject.org 
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:55:06 PM

Moat favorite altcoin now is BNB i think, we can see from the increasing of the price. Before bnb it was ethereum. And yhe coin which really has a die hard supporter is Dash, litecoin, monero. Thats why these coin never going up under top 100 coin in the whole crypto market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lalabotax

Activity: 1484
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:02:12 PM

I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.
Even if it can have a revolution in the next few years, it doesn't mean easy to overtake Ethereum. For me, Ethereum is always the best because of its functions in the crypto system and its popularity as well. People use Ethereum for various purposes. They use for long-term investment, short-term investment, trading, or even as the gas transaction. This cannot be passed easily by other altcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: