Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Update] What up with your ALTs since early Jan to March 25th (Till now)  (Read 530 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Im trading few of altcoins only because there so many of altcoins now and i dont trust all of them,also i prefer to hold some of them. Mostly i used to trade major coins mate
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

I also trade at Altcoin I buy at the moment the price is going up but now the price is down.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

When the price of altcoins is low, I do not sell coins.  At this point, I only buy altcoins, which were expensive, but now the price has fallen, and coins which will later grow well. For example, I like now the price of CAPP, ADA, ETH.
I also trade altcoin but I never try to by some of altcoin, I just get coins by joining bounty campaign of each projects. Trading alts are profitable because you can set order so that you cannot have to watch over the market price from time to time. I hold some coins which are potential to grow and increase the price in the market.
I have not so much experience in trading and that too of altcoins but there are people who are very much happy on investing their money in altcoins and doing trading by those altcoins. Altcoin trading is helping so many traders in making of enough amount of money and that is the reason why there are so many traders who are busy in trading of altcoins. You need to ne well prepared before getting into it.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

The crypto market never has not been stable. If you have thoroughly researched the altcoins you have bought, that is to say, there is no problem with the potential coins and you should hodl them, until you get the profit you want. 
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

I've been building up pretty decent experience with altcoins through doing bounty related promotional work & also slowly getting into trading of my own in the process. It is true that a lot of altcoins fail. I find that the more active campaigns with sustainable plans and good activity show the most potential of succeeding int the market.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

My experience is no different from yours, even choosing very carefully you need to be aware that these thing happen. And the worst thing is that some of them will never recover.

When I had checked my alts in portfolio everything went down. I had bought some at ath price then it went drops down suddenly. When the market was like this I just hold into my coins rather than selling and got panic all. Thus, I just wait when it will rose on earning profit.

It’s still negative for me
From buying monero gold , to investing in hawala lcwp bitcoinwhite, litecoin and have been affected a lot by the bloodbath

I have waves tho with more profit that others, but I think once BTC is stable, everything will come together to the moon

I started to buy BTC for 8000 $ , then part of the funds began to buy altcoins . Now of course a lot in drawdown , but I think it's not long

I have not been selling anything since the new year, too unprofitable positions. I spend Ethereum, NEO and not much bitcoin to participate in the most promising ICOs, as there is not enough money for everything. And I can not refill the balance from selling altcoins. This is how my trade looks. Only rare purchases.

Since January to till now all those who made comment on this thread saying they are holding their alts, I am curious what position you are in now? I am now in 57.98% loss since I bought all these alts. I had 1.24864106 BTC on trade according to today's market they are now 0.58217789 LOL.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

I have experienced such experiences, but these are happening and we become more dominant in the market.I advise you to stay calm and continue your investments believe in the good times very close
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

I bought NEO for $ 48 and sold for $ 115. In the other coins, I suffered losses. Don't buy altcoins in a falling market, it is always necessary to wait for a bullish trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: