Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Briefly about merit - his reality and an opportunity (my thoughts)!  (Read 188 times)
timoshani (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
Merited by dimplit (1)

Briefly about merit - his reality and an opportunity (my thoughts)!

The issue system of the merit  receiving on the idea is good, such as initially Nakamoto thought of bitcoin. But unfortunately it isn't in the such fact, I think so.
      First, future writing of content doesn't guarantee  diligence from author will be in hundred percentage applications  and consequently also his quality Therefore flood in a branch will remain.
      Secondly,so far the order of distribution the merits, doesn't allow to exclude completely multiaccounts and its tranzactions from the account on the account.
      And the third point,it will be as a question. Many new users of bitcointalk are engaged not the first year in crypto currency and have, thoughts which can be discussed on the parity rights with experienced users of a forum. But the rank of a their profiles doesn't allow this. Though the person even earlier, than many could create him?
      But in general the system of merit honours will be working. May be later we will  see a some changes in it. Having looked at activity of the user and the maintenance of posts, perhaps somehow it will be transformed by sMerit.

I hope that the pursuit for merit won't become a main objective of writing of posts, and will remain the purpose of receiving useful information about the world of cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Merited by cmmhbct (1)

Merit system has increased and will increase quality of post in the forum, at least of users who will try contributing to the forum with their higher quality threads. Most of users in the forum won't send their sMerits away for low quality posts. I don't want to mention about merit exchangers.

Merit exchangers will be found sooner or later, then strict punishments waiting them in the future. Might be temporary, might be permanent bans depend on levels of violation and abusements.

Merit system has not really fair at its launch, but this is life. We have to accept that in our daily lives and in forum activities. After its launch, the merit system is truly fair for all new accounts. That's good if only good quality, constructive posters can be ranked up due to merit system and new ram'nk requirements.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Briefly about merit - his reality and an opportunity (my thoughts)!

The issue system of the merit  receiving on the idea is good, such as initially Nakamoto thought of bitcoin. But unfortunately it isn't in the such fact, I think so.
      First, future writing of content doesn't guarantee  diligence from author will be in hundred percentage applications  and consequently also his quality Therefore flood in a branch will remain.
      Secondly,so far the order of distribution the merits, doesn't allow to exclude completely multiaccounts and its tranzactions from the account on the account.
      And the third point,it will be as a question. Many new users of bitcointalk are engaged not the first year in crypto currency and have, thoughts which can be discussed on the parity rights with experienced users of a forum. But the rank of a their profiles doesn't allow this. Though the person even earlier, than many could create him?
      But in general the system of merit honours will be working. May be later we will  see a some changes in it. Having looked at activity of the user and the maintenance of posts, perhaps somehow it will be transformed by sMerit.

I hope that the pursuit for merit won't become a main objective of writing of posts, and will remain the purpose of receiving useful information about the world of cryptocurrency!

Different members join the forum with different intentions. Some are interested in discussions regarding bitcoins and other alt coins. While some are referred by friends and they see the forum as an opportunity to earn from bounties. The first group of users will keep making informative posts as they are not here for bounties. After the merits system, the second group of users will also have to behave like the first group. This is kind of compulsory if they want to rank up and thus the forum will be hugely benefited by this new change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: