Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1949 times)
Darwinie

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

The essential now to be able to survive challanges in life is to be smart in all means, work smart you can never go rong with that. Working hard is not stretching your full potential in executing things. But working smart take a lot of focus and good strategies in order to be efficient and more productive in achieving better work results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

For me, working smart is better than working hard. let's say if you have a work that you need to finish in just 24 hours. you should probably work hard to finish it. but if you work smart, you should probably get some help from one or two of your who has knowledge about your work. in that way, you can meet the deadline without working so much. this is only my point of view.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
Working hard can be a good thing but I don't think that would be enough to get you through here successful in bitcoin. Working smart will be more adviseable than working hard because being smart can help you find a good way to earn and to avoid any possible loss caused by frauds and scammers. Always be smart and wise in everything you're doing here so you can benefit the most.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

Working smart is much needed here in bitcoin. There are too many things you need to learn and understand here before you can make lots of money. If you are going to be smart here, a lot of good things will surely come up to you. Working hard can also be a good thing but if its mixed up with being smart, chances that you will be very successful with your investments here will increase.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

In my opinion, to achieve accomplishment, good job in the job. It requires a lot of problems to bring success. How do you work smart without virtue or style, good communication in the work. Success-> make a lot of money-> this is not necessarily true.
Or will you work hard all your life without anyone seeing and utilizing and praising your efforts? not necessarily. Each person is always oriented towards perfection or a harmonious combination of elements in the work. It is the best thing to achieve success and success in society. But it is not easy.
The thing which everyone should learn while still in the cradle. Essentially, it is a waste of life.
You feel born and learn is a waste?
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

You are right that working hard is sometimes gives you nothing but a mediocre fruit and so being smart is necessary. But I dont think that working smarter is greater than working hard, a smart work becomes just completely smart if it is together with working hard. I believe someone could be a working hard person but never smart but I don't believe the totality of someone as a smart worker without working it hard.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

I would go with working smart on this, as long as I;m fully aware that I'm doing
my job at an utmost capacity to not overlook anything that might put me in
a tight spot. But to achieve a very successful and lucrative spot, working smart
and hard would eventually propel and prepare you to better opportunities.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

In my opinion, to achieve accomplishment, good job in the job. It requires a lot of problems to bring success. How do you work smart without virtue or style, good communication in the work. Success-> make a lot of money-> this is not necessarily true.
Or will you work hard all your life without anyone seeing and utilizing and praising your efforts? not necessarily. Each person is always oriented towards perfection or a harmonious combination of elements in the work. It is the best thing to achieve success and success in society. But it is not easy.

And the difference if  you are working hard, although you are already expert in your job but there is still no assurance for success, because sometimes you need to prove yourself for a long time that you are a trusted person unlike here in cryptocurrency if you already knew what you are doing then you could be rich in just short expand of time with no boss.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

I think you should work smart not hard .
We could see so many people working hard everyday just to support their life or family,
And are they earning enough?
They are working more than 9 hours a day and their salary is just enough for them to survive .
And there are some who ate working smart who are only working for a short time a day and still earning more than a regular wage earner.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

I think the definition of working smart is not about allocating more time to doing a job. Working smart is an effort to balance the whole line of life so that it will bring a positive impact on productivity. So.. The essence of working smart is how we can be more productive in a short time.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

Working hard means exert all the effort to finish your job, while working smart means making your work easier in a more effective and efficient manner. Combine this two and surely you will reach your goal easily.   

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Working hard will not make you grow because you are just doing the same thing all over and over again while working to become even more smarter will make you improve on your work and you will grow at the same time.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

For me, working smart is better than working hard. let's say if you have a work that you need to finish in just 24 hours. you should probably work hard to finish it. but if you work smart, you should probably get some help from one or two of your who has knowledge about your work. in that way, you can meet the deadline without working so much. this is only my point of view.
I don’t believe so. If someone has high goals in life, then there are no shortcuts for rising that much. Working smart and working hard simultaneously will help a person to embark on big achievements. It is said that, “hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard” and this indeed is true my friend. Living in a smart world demands even more hard work to compete with the evolving world.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Many people working hard to get much money, they have lost all their time for their family by working hard in the company and many people leave their family looking for the job and working hard so far from their family, but the other side have the people have smart working by participated at the bitcoin and cryptocurency, and the can have the earning more than the hard work, so which one you choose for your work.

If we are talking about trading, naturally here working smart will be more effective. The best variant is to get the maximum information about the cryptoworld.

I would really like to find out what you mean by working hard in trading. Care to explain? I'm more inclined to think that the whole concept of "working" in the sense the term is used here is not applicable to trading. In trading, you are either earning or losing. This is the most important thing. If the way you trade can be called "smart" but you are still losing, does it really matter?

The thing which everyone should learn while still in the cradle. Essentially, it is a waste of life.
You feel born and learn is a waste?

Working hard is a waste of life, and this simple truth you should learn in the cradle. What is learned in the cradle is carried to the grave.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

These two factors is very good because this is the best way needed in working here. You need to study, research and read so you will get knowledge and idea about whats happening here and easily you will become smartest then it is also needed a hardworking because if don't do this your ideas and knowledge will be useless so much better if you do this things.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

I don’t believe so. If someone has high goals in life, then there are no shortcuts for rising that much. Working smart and working hard simultaneously will help a person to embark on big achievements. It is said that, “hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard” and this indeed is true my friend. Living in a smart world demands even more hard work to compete with the evolving world.

Indeed, I am agree with your opinion. People will start hard working first before they get experience and knowledge. After working hard, people will realize they can not make maximum income and they will find a way to success and make a smart plan.
I think hard work and smart work at same times can double our effort to reach success.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

First, you need to choose the most suitable job for you, and then you need to do a large amount of this work to make more money.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

The essential now to be able to survive challanges in life is to be smart in all means, work smart you can never go rong with that. Working hard is not stretching your full potential in executing things. But working smart take a lot of focus and good strategies in order to be efficient and more productive in achieving better work results.
There is a slightly difference in between working harder and working smarter and that rest all of it is very much like each other. It is very much difficult to make a choice amongst both and that you need to do both the things to achieve what all you want to have in your life. You need to use your brain to make smarter strategies and then put in your best to do the best possible thing.
akminer

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

I think that as a hard worker, we only get this salary, while smart workers get more salary than he expected. Be a smart person, it will make you happy later.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

And in some cases, you may actually need the two to keep you going. I agree with you but being smart requires you to also know when you should go with your mind and knowledge and when you should add some extra effort or go physical as the case may be. Also, most of the wealthy people in this world are not that smart, but they are smart enough to recruit the smarter ones to build their dreams. So in one way, we all operate in a different level of working smart.

Essentially, I agree with the part about the wealthy people, that they are not in reality that smart as many seem to assume. In many cases, they had just been lucky enough to be born into wealth, and there is a tremendous difference between such people and those who actually earned their fortunes with their hands or brains, either smart or hard way. It is often said that the first generation earns the wealth, the second generation spends it, and the third generation blows it. So wealthy people, and especially those people who are rich through inheritance, may actually be dumber than those who eagerly aspire to become wealthy and consciously act toward their goal. The latter are forced to be tougher mentally and thus more driven.

And it is not uncommon for the people hired to manage the wealth of those born into it to end up stealing this wealth from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: