Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6622 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

When the crypto-currency market will surely stand on its feet and it will be regulated-do not expect huge profits for a short time.It will take many years for it to grow and get at least a little closer to the stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Though it's painful seeing the way market has gone down since January this year but it's just a risky taking, if the market had increased as we thought about this year, we would have been grateful for holding, so I think we have to continue holding and hope for the best in the future.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

In my opinion, only investors and members of market make it so bull. Very big counts of coins just holding now. It's not necessary and make market so weak and it goes down.

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I sold my whole coins except bitcoin. I pulled out myinvestments and i am feel very soft like a feather. I still believe the bitcoin and I wait to bull market in next year 2019. I will wait to end of the year and buy some altcoins and more Bitcoin and I will hold my whole coins until the bull season end.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Bulls now have a seasonal market advantage. The fourth quarter was traditionally held under the sign of "bull". Historical data shows that Bitcoin ended November with losses only in 2011. Perhaps, therefore, it is not by chance that the shorts began to close the day before the beginning of November.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

in accordance with the predictions of many people, towards the end of the year there will always be positive and significant movements, but I don't think this movement will be as good as the end of 2017
Of course when many predicted that by the end of 2018 it would be a great year for crypto, it would go against the predictions. Many people have bought cryptocurrency at too high prices and they hope every day the market can rebound so they can sell them. Uptrend will never happen this year

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
there were some coins that I sold last month because in my opinion the price was in accordance with what I wanted and returned to invest in some of the coins I wanted because the price was cheap and I made a long-term investment to get a lot of profits. there is also a one that I haven't sold yet and keep holding it because the price is far from what I expected.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

I hope that in a few weeks the market will change and the situation will change . I want this decline to end as soon as possible
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I am also holding some coins right now, and waiting for the pump... I am so disappointed to what happened now in the cryptocurrency because of the dump of the coins, i really hate if that always happened so that i pulled some of my coins last month because i will gain nothing and lost all my profits if the marketplace will always dump.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

If you've been in crypto from before August then you should still be in profit.  It's easy to feel loss since December but don't let your mind go there and remember that BTC was 1K this time last year.

Some people will feel this disappointment at the moment because they haven't seen the price of Bitcoin that has a good increase but I don't expect this to happen again in the coming year. hope everyone changes.
I have never forgotten the expectation that BTC and ETH will soon recover at the end of 2017 and early 2018, I think that next year will be the next bull run and with them showing that the market is now getting better. and may rise sharply this December
the market continued to show improvement is very able to bring progress and development in the great bear that makes continued to be able to rapidly rising in the future.  with the large number of enthusiasts who support the advancement of this market would be a nice step to bring progress on future profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

I have the same situation as you do have. I did lose a lot during those times when when I thought that the matket would go up but instead of all of a sudden moves on to the opposite direction. Still I continued to hold but it only gets worse. This is how bad I am at trading and for a person to really master the skills, loses should be apart of learning. We cannot predict outcomes easily so we should always be studying current trends and cryptocurrency market movements. As to when will these bearish market ends is a really big question and we might just be guessing because it is always hard to know.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

This bear market is now stable I think but you need to trade cautiously. Now it is safe to buy various renowned coin like TRON and EOS. Ethereum is also in a very lucrative price. If, Bitcoin goes $7000 the most possible it will cross the $10,000 and so the cryptos also give you 3 or 5 times of profit.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

I think you will not be disappointed in the crypto market in the near future. The market is recovering and getting better in this month. Bitcoin price may be $ 10,000 so we need more patience.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

have known that we were entering a year of bear market i would have sold everything in January, now i do a strategy of long-term hold on all altcoin i do not want to sell anything at a loss
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

in my opinion tje market is unstable buy it has never been another way and we need to understamd it ajd get ready to it
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

have known that we were entering a year of bear market i would have sold everything in January, now i do a strategy of long-term hold on all altcoin i do not want to sell anything at a loss
you are going to see many different things that you will find strange and hard to embrace but that is it we knew what we went for
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

In my view I still do not expect the recovery at the first rate this year, the crypto can not be seen in excess of the excessive times this year, in the next 2025, it may take more time to cure the next year, but for quick earnings, look at one of the top cryptocryns and lower caps You have to invest in suitable projects and still be less expensive
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

Some strange behaviour we are facing. BTC charts are staying stable like never this year, I am linking it to ETF approval. SEC is waiting for a such stable market, but is it artificial.

rufusruiz883

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I think you will not be disappointed in the crypto market in the near future. The market is recovering and getting better in this month. Bitcoin price may be $ 10,000 so we need more patience.
i think mid 2019 it will grow up again
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Now there is no sense to sell. It would be too stupid to sell before another bullrun. Just wait for a few months. I think in december bitcoin will be above 8000$ per 1 btc.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: