Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5007 times)
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Investors have already invested a lot and continue to invest and develop cryptocurrency. The market has to cool for a new take-off and one year is not much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

This is normal for any currency market, especially for a cryptocurrency market. Every day you can see something red, then green, and that's fine. Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

The process has initialized as facebook , twitter and google is stepping behind from their statement of banning crypto advertisements. So chapter is turning their pages.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Now market is silent. Maybe silent before next boom? Maybe, or maybe not. I have heard that Bitfinex have some problems with withdrawing fiat and maybe they are going to scam people, if this happen. We will see next low.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

I advise you not to worry. Of course, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, you can invest. Some time the market fell. My advice - analyze the coin and invest, now it is best to hold.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

The future is very obsured. Apparently no one saw Btc would rise as higher as happened last year and same might be happening this year too. The market does not look promising and there seems to be no specific signs but just hold on for little while.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Its hard to tell since it is too early for that. Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, maybe at this moment of time the price is in the bull, but who knows one day it will turn on how it should be. Whether in cryptocurrency or fiats is both low valued as this moment because of the financial crisis around the globe. Let's just hope for the best
320hz

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market develops cyclically, so after each strong growth a strong decline happens. We should not worry about this, because it is the norm.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Crypto is not falling down and some coins really lose their positions but here are many of great projects that continue to grow!

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

This is the natural market cycle. It amazes me the psychology of people. Do you not all realize that every large dip in the market you could find a thread/blog where people are talking nothing more about quitting or getting out. Dips wash people out then new money comes in and the cycle occurs all over again. wait it out if your are depressed
Partly so. Looking for new investors. News that will be able to stir up brains and force all market players to make decisions and act
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

I believe that now you need to be patient, just do not panic, the market will soon recover. This situation usually happens in the crypto world, the price of tokens decreases and grows again
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

No one expected that the market would continue to fall for so long. We expected a correction, but after the decline the prices remained at the bottom. But this period will not to continue indefinitely and perhaps very soon will begin a bull run.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Every day more and more people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is not surprising, because no one could even imagine that prices would fall over such a long period. But many still hope for stabilization of the market, including me. I continue to believe in cryptocurrency
fakegurutu

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

Hello there mate, if you want to quit, then just quit. The fall of cryptocurrency will only occur if the world will end. Cryptocurrency has been and will be the future currency and payments of all types of transactions. Cryptocurrency will take over the whole world and will be accepted by all in due time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
If the cryptocurrency market does not rise at least partially by the end of the year, this will entail an additional serious panic among investors. Also, the number of people investing in a crypto-currency will decrease, as they will see that their investments will not bring enough profit. On the one hand, the market volume will fall, and on the other hand, it will contribute to its overall recovery.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

In my opinion, now the market is full of chaos, and panic is already a consequence of this state. At the same time, there are no positive or negative news.
If the cryptocurrency market does not rise at least partially by the end of the year, this will entail an additional serious panic among investors. Also, the number of people investing in a crypto-currency will decrease, as they will see that their investments will not bring enough profit. On the one hand, the market volume will fall, and on the other hand, it will contribute to its overall recovery.
We do that until the end of this year, a large-scale growth of the cryptocurrency market should not be expected, since many investors sell cryptocurrency to stabilize their business. for 2019 will bring positive changes, because it was the industrial business that announced the use of large transactions only next year.
Farin Aliev

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

I think that it is too early to speak on this topic, for today the market is on long-term correction. We must wait for stability
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

The cryptocurrency market is going down, but we must not lose faith in the fact that it will recover someday. It seems to me that we must show patience in order to get the maximum profit from our investments.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

I still don't understand the real reasons of falling prices, of course I've heard about regulations and their influence on the prices, but how and why are altcoins connected to Bitcoin?
But it's quite sure this stage will end some day, I just don't know why.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
The falling of cryptocurrency is mainly due to its volatile nature. Because of this nature its share market value is continuously fluctuates and this reason many investors consider it as a bubble. And this type of statement cause negative effects on its popularity and progress. Another reason behind this is its decentralised nature because of this many government ban it in their country and this thing ultimately affects the global price of cryptocurrency. Its untraceable money transaction facility somehow increase the criminal  activities and because of amny country ban it in their respective countries and these things also one of the reason behind the downfall of cryptocurrency.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: