Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $15K a Possibility?  (Read 88 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Today, Ethereum Price has reached close to touching the $750 value in the wake of Reddit co-founder’s more bullish sentiment towards Ethereum than Bitcoin as he believes it would reach $15,000 price level by the end of this year. In the meantime, Ethereum is awaiting US regulator’s decision on whether it should be regulated as a security or not.

continue reading: https://coingape.com/ethereum-price-closing-750-following-reddit-prediction/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

Hmmm, that seems quite a lot to be honest. This year? I don't think so. 5 years? Well, possible maybe. Also, about the securities issues, that would probably hurt a price quite a bit, but on the other hand it would make ETH even more serious as a cryptocurrency, especially as a currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Today, Ethereum Price has reached close to touching the $750 value in the wake of Reddit co-founder’s more bullish sentiment towards Ethereum than Bitcoin as he believes it would reach $15,000 price level by the end of this year. In the meantime, Ethereum is awaiting US regulator’s decision on whether it should be regulated as a security or not.

continue reading: https://coingape.com/ethereum-price-closing-750-following-reddit-prediction/

There is a high possibility that Ethereum like other top altcoins will do hit $15,000 price value in the near future as crypto market continues to recover and heading to it's greatest potential.
the world isn't fully adapting cryptocurrencies on everyday life but soon we will be and it's a matter of time that people will then realize that we need cryptocurrencies in order to access company's products and services.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Yes, i think it is possible to reach $15k the price of ethereum, like bitcoin last year it mooned its price from $3k to $19k, ethereum is second of the best coin in the market and many uses in the market. If not regulated by the US surely it will go moon.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I'm sure not in this year. $ 15K is too high and also very close, the probability of being close is $ 1500. bitcoin prices have stabilized between $ 9000- $ 10K. and also ethereum will adjust the bitcoin price. if bitcoin can reach $ 20K maybe ethereum will also touch $ 1500-2000.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

I do believe that Ethereum will hit that prediction but I don't think it could hit this year because Ethereum isn't that yet as strong as Bitcoin this year and another reason, the crypto market still struggles to pump due to most of the countries aren't still friendly on Cryptocurrencies.
There are still too many ICO and crypto regulation issues that affects the entire crypt market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

i think it possible that eth will reach $15k because it good project and a big development but i think not this year $15k is to high to reach this year maybe it could reach 2k to 3k this year.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Of course there is such a possibility. As for me, so any coin can reach such a price. But for this, something incredible must happen, some serious impulse should occur so that the coin starts to rise sharply in value. One can also believe that within a few years eth will reach such a price, but not until the end of the year.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

I dont see that Etherium will be reaching 15000$ by the end of this year. But nobody was thinking the same for Bitcoin when Bitcoin was approximately 1000$. I think Etherium will be reaching 15000$ but not this year.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

This is a high price to set for ethereum especially for a coin that is struggling to even get to $1000 now. I am not saying that it is not possible, just that it will take a bit of time before eth can get to such a high price and with so many pumps and dumps that are happening, it could take even longer than expected. ethereum is a great coin, let's just be realistic in the precedents we set for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print