Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

The crypto currency market almost always either grows or falls. Now it is in a phase of falling and stagnation. This is one of his usual states. For now, we can only say that such a state of the market is very protracted and it draws many into a pessimistic mood. Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when our coins are so low in price for so long. However, from time to time cryptovplat will bring us such unpleasant gifts. there's nothing you can do about it.
Yes, very many are very pisimistically adjusted after such a strong and prolonged fall. Even I was thinking about selling coins at a very low price, but I did not sell it. I understand people, it's very hard to watch how every day you lose money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
insomma

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

No, it is not the end. Altcoins and the whole market will rise soon like they did last year, so hodl
limun

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

when many investors buy coins, the coins will rise again
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
this is not ending for altcoin. only this is the time for altcoin for selection and survival. we will be good altcoin year will last and grow and altcoin that only standard will back off and scam. so it's time we choose the best altcoin. and wait it's high pump. believe me, because I have experienced in the year 2016.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Many bad news in this year comes, there are so many reason why many tough investors are withdrawing their assets invested. And that's the reason too why the market are crashing down until today. Crypto are trying to resolves it to go back in the normal cycle. Many altcoins today had gone successful, so what would be the reason It will disappear instantly? It's too shady where the altcoins today dies, FUDs should be avoided and rejected because if you don't then you will not long to last this situation and you don't deserve to be wealthy in fact.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Nope, it is not an end for Altcoins. It is just the begining of the Altcoins. People are using different type of altcoins to do meaningful things. Thus i think altcoins still have a long way to go.

I certainly agree with you, altcoins has a strong foundation which I think it can't be easily be destroyed. Crypto is keep evolving as the time passes by. So, we should expect more development these altcoin especially it gives us more services which will help our economy to be more developed. And I positively support altcoin because I know this will never end.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Nope, this cycle is normal for it is crpytocurrency, no one regulates here. Also, altcoin is bitcoin price dependant. If Bitcoin price increases, legitimate altcoins will be pulled up but if the Bitcoin price decreases, other altcoins maybe affected.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Easy man! I haven't been in crypto for a long time, but as i see crypto market is keep going up as the time passes by. It's chance for new investors who wana jump in crypto market.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

You put the question in a strange manner. Bitcoin was also red, but you never worry about the end of it? Why not ask "is this the end for crypto?"
I'm sure it's not, and the bright future is still ahead!
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Hold on man hold on its not end its the panic situation right now. so many altr coin price down even eth btc price also  these two currency price ups and down also depends on most altr price ups and down dont be panic dont panic sale.
i40u

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

This volatility is related solely to the fear of investors and speculation in the market. Of course most alts are weeded out, but not large.
sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Sure, it can't be the end for the altcoins. Everything is wavy and unstable. Let's invest and get nervous while waiting for profit))
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

The altcoin market never end as reds come here and go. We don't have to afraid from reds and buy in these reds because these opportunities never come every day.
Yeah, the fact that we are having a red market now does not mean it is going to end up being red forever and that is one thing a lot of people forget. I get pissed really as it seems a lot of newbies get so greedy that they just want the fast money and think the market will just always keep being bullish. Sometimes, I always feel I could even give them the answer that; yes, the market is dead and they can get out since no one wants them but at the same time, they play a role.

Sure, it can't be the end for the altcoins. Everything is wavy and unstable. Let's invest and get nervous while waiting for profit))
When you are strongly believing into the fact of it is not the end then why you need to get nervous when you are waiting/holding ? Be cool always. Cryptos has proved themselves in recent years hence it will bounce back for sure.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

You put the question in a strange manner. Bitcoin was also red, but you never worry about the end of it? Why not ask "is this the end for crypto?"
I'm sure it's not, and the bright future is still ahead!
Bitcoin falls just like the altcoins. This drop affected almost all the coins, many of which lost 50% -80% of their price. It looks very frightening, but in fact it is not. After the beginning of a new wave of growth, coins should return to their original levels or even higher.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

The altcoin market never end as reds come here and go. We don't have to afraid from reds and buy in these reds because these opportunities never come every day.
Yeah, the fact that we are having a red market now does not mean it is going to end up being red forever and that is one thing a lot of people forget. I get pissed really as it seems a lot of newbies get so greedy that they just want the fast money and think the market will just always keep being bullish. Sometimes, I always feel I could even give them the answer that; yes, the market is dead and they can get out since no one wants them but at the same time, they play a role.

When you are strongly believing into the fact of it is not the end then why you need to get nervous when you are waiting/holding ? Be cool always. Cryptos has proved themselves in recent years hence it will bounce back for sure.

I just wonder why some groups of people always said that altcoins will end, yet many more ico was promoting here in bitcoin the good project they had. In fact we're now on the way to greener days of digital curreny because massive dumps happened already, so after that we should prepare for a rapid demand which could help the price increase further.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

What a question!  Don't panic,  price is constantly changing, it can't be green all the time. We will get back to previous levels, just wait for some month

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

What a question!  Don't panic,  price is constantly changing, it can't be green all the time. We will get back to previous levels, just wait for some month
All just very much worry about the sharp change in the price of coins. Crypto currencies are still very volatile, but all this will change over time. We must wait for the best.
popotao97

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

the current situation is creating uncertainty. It is not true that the subcoins have come to an end yet. some subcoons will no longer end up in time.
susutao87

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Just because of the falling prises ? Its a market the prices fall and rise again this is normal.
So many people are just used to see only green numbers that they forget where they are .
StevenPop

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Not at all. The end, no matter when that is, is not even near. The market went down for a couple of months and the reason it kept going down is because people kept panic selling their coins but for now, it seems that the panic sellers are out of the market now and the market is coming back stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: