Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
nicername

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

well i have just bought few more.  I think things will work out ( more advertising/promotion....please). it in our best interest and, good business sense,  to get the coin listed on the bigger exchanges. Lets try to  reach the magic number before the 30 days so we can advance to the ICO. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Mr. Dietbitcoin are you there?
Yes. The PRE-ICO has been extended for 30 days to finalize the sale prior to the ICO. In 30 days all coins will be sold at current speed. If it sells earlier, then PRE-ICO will end earlier.

Do you really belive what you say?
If the pre-ICO continue at current speed it will never end. Certainly not in 24 days.
Do you have any plan to sell them? Or is your team just waiting?

I'm just asking because you do not talk much ....
seanver12

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

It seems to be an interesting project to invest! I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges.
kokorellos

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Wish i have my mony back Lips sealed Undecided
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

Not sure they will do a refund Sad

Dietbitcoin, what’s the f***?
kokorellos

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

Yes I know but I mean...I never thought it would end this ridiculous way Undecided
FACEPALM
Fr3ck

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Yes I know but I mean...I never thought it would end this ridiculous way Undecided
FACEPALM

Why woild you think its the end?? Have some patience their escobars they obviously do things differently to everyone else.
Fr3ck

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

FACEPALM

Why woild you think its the end?? Have some patience their escobars they obviously do things differently to everyone else.

Yes, I agree with Fr3ck

End? What are you talking about? The project has just been delayed a bit. The last tweet I read was that there was only a 30-day delay and they will soon be updating the roadmap.

I'll admit, I am invested in the project and trying to have an optimistic outlook, but that aside, I truly feel this project and launch is going to come out swinging like gangbusters.

I went back again and read white paper, the book, and watched the videos.  I really can't see this project being anything but a success.

DDX is going straight for the moon, and if it don't hit it, it's gonna come dam close!

Believe me, I am up every few hours during the night checking for updates, the anticipation of whats next is killing me. But it's making it all that MORE EXCITING. Shocked

The way I see it, we all just need to be patient and it will all work out very well.

Agreed mate im feeling great about it and im willing to wait as long as it takes to make it great 👊👊👊
nicername

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

why does this looooser "Take it easy "keep cut / paste the same crap? dude no one care what your (CIA) opinions are . go play with some other friends if you have any
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

any news from dietbitcoin??
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Status page is screwed up again...
Fr3ck

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

why does this looooser "Take it easy "keep cut / paste the same crap? dude no one care what your (CIA) opinions are . go play with some other friends if you have any
Yep what a life that clown must have to troll with the same junk every time. You only make yourself look like a fool 👎👎
Fr3ck

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Smells like scam.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.
May 26. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

You sir are a moron and you look like an idiot enjoy that miserable existence of yours hahahahha
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Could someone please delete the above trolling spammer whenever he spouts his repetitive venom?
Fr3ck

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

Smells like scam.

All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

May 26. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.
Poor junkies-bots.

I am not a bot ( I cannot speak for the other names you mentioned, but I am sure they will respond accordingly or perhaps not if you are right about them) or affiliated with the dietbitcoin team in any way, aside from investing and believing in this project from an outsiders prospective.  I am brand new to crypto. Dietbitcoin was my first cryptocurrency I invested in, thus my profile, posts and social media presence (Yes, I avoided social media until this) would line up as such.  

My other posts here are not to divert attention as you suggest, but to learn from the forum and others here about other things I am now newly getting interested in - such things as mining (specifically mining Dietbitcoin) and a universal coin wallet.  Although invested and trying to be optimistic, I really do believe in and love the Dietbitcoin project so much that I want to learn how to mine it too, even though I have zero technical/software skills at this point.  I have made substantial progress learning about it from advise given here on other threads  from experienced fellow forum members and leaders. Its still a while till a take the leap to purchase a mining rig though.

Once crypto got my interest, it was like falling down a rabbit hole-Coins, Wallets, ICO's, Mining and the lists goes on and on. My head is spinning trying to grasp all this.

Now back to you.  You on the other hand have repeatedly posted the same exact thing on this thread on every single page.  You erase, then repost on the next page. Repetitive, with no value (as I see it) to your post. Anyone else would probably be banned for doing this, but I guess because of your status you know people here and get can away with stuff.  I think thats called trolling what your doing (not sure, I dont know all that kind of lingo)

Any how, I thought my first respectful response to you would entice you engage in real dialogue by me addressing all the unsubstantial meaningless claims (because you give nothing to support it) in your post, with the hopes that you would either stop posting once you realized you may be mistaken (After, as I suggested, reading the founder of Dietbitcoins book and watching the videos, OR perhaps more importantly respond with an informative post that you can point me and the others in the right direction with something meaningful, so we can make a real informed decision.  

Basically, all your saying is liar, liar, pants on fire because the project missed a deadline, and then you start name calling. This is so unprofessional for a top forum member. I would be ashamed if I were you (I think you should be demoted in your status a bit and lose priviliges or a coin or two or whatever is underneath your name tag).

And to be honest with you, for me atleast, your post had the total opposite effect of what you seemingly intended, and actually made me love the project more.   Reason being, is that for someone that should be so knowledable and know all the ins and outs of ICO's, and for you to just come out and post liar liar and name call - to me and any rational person, thats means you have an alternative motive and know that the project is going places, that you are either are jealous of, have a personal grudge or otherwise.  Thats how I personally see it!  I actually bought more coins after I first read your post, and a more substantial amount just last night too.

So as dissapointed as I, and most others are about the delay of the project, theres a silver lining to it, and now because of the delay, it gave me and others an opportunity to get more at the $5 price, because once this project takes off running, this low price is going to be long gone. (Again, I hope so, and thats how I truly see it)

Look this may have been an oversight on your part, I am sure you post many times and may just have a copy paste post you use when you don't like a project or try to promote another project to make money or coins for yourself. Although you obviosly shouldnt be taking advantage of your position/rank to try to unjustly influence others here, since it would be quit contrary to the very rules and spirit of the forum that you are supposed to be embracing.

Lead by example or you are not a good role model for this forum  

That being said, you must have seen your share of coins, ICO's, and everything in between, so please go and read your post and my original response to it.  
Then come back and act like the top forum member your supposed to be with all your knowledge you accumulated over the years and elaborate and spell out your claims so they have substance that the rest of the people on here can respect and learn from you and make an informed decision - if in fact your true goal is to help us.

Again, as I said in my previous post to you, you may end up being right, but it is not because the way you've acted or anything you posted here thus far.

Matey im far from a bot im a normal human thats invested in dietbitcoin,there no deceiving going on here sunshine i want this project do well and i believe it will. Stop being paranoid and thinking were bots buddy
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

there is a share of logical words from the writer, really now trying to kill the value of bitcoin but not the usa government and the governments of all countries

Fr3ck

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

Smells like scam.

All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

The reason is only one.

Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.
Poor junkies-bots.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla.

Hahahhaha you seriously have no idea you clown bla bla bla hahhahaha your a joke buddy enjoy that miserable brain of yours hahahha no hope matey your a joke to the human race princess go climb back into your hole
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

No answer...  Status of ICO no longer available. Strange..

We already know that they have sent all our BTC to the binance, but they do not want to list their DDX there, they have their own exchange.
So why did they send our investment to Binance?
They did not want to answer me to this question by mail.
I do not scream at the scam, i do not see why he would do a scam at 71yo, it does not make sense
I've put $ 1,000 here, I was ready to lose them, but it sucks anyway..
I hope everything will be fine but I do not believe it anymore.

Come on Roberto, this is the last project of your life, you've got the power to change our lives.

alexreyes

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

My only real issue is a perception thing. It's fine by me to say every other coin is a scam and "we're the best." But, when the selling of the coins has obviously come to a halt, and you've prolonged stage 2, in part to this, then it doesn't feel great to open up emails from them saying "hurry up. We're selling out so fast. Going like hotcakes."

It's kinda like trying to have your cake and eat it too, even if it makes sense from a marketing stance. It's just not something that inspires confidence in the belief that "we're the real deal." If we're the real deal, then I want to be sold pure reality, not just things that sound good -- irrespective of reality.

tl;dr: if we're "100," then let's keep it 100. Everyone loves things that sound great, but if you lose credibility, then even if you're telling the truth it can be a hard sell. I'd like to keep that intact, if it's still there.
Viva Escobar

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Monero V... ok but WTF is Wownero?
The Monero V XMV hard fork snapshot was taken, and I can't wait to get the airdropped XMV coins to put towards another Monero XMR cloud mining contract on Minergate. Funny enough, while doing some due diligence on XMV I came across another Monero Clone War fighter, namely Wownero WOW. The name is hilarious, but so is the reason why it was forked... none what-so-ever or at least I don't see the point or difference from Monero V. The Wownero website is a perfect example of an ICO or coin scam site, clad with fake dev team pictures and gimmicks; I wonder if it was built by the SEC or a team of hilarious Trolls (see whitepaper and roadmap).

https://steemit.com/monero/@donald.porter/moonero-ddos-attack-and-wownero-clone-or-monero-xmr-difficulty-watch-e4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: