Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Paulc2011

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

I like to hear you talk like that Jason.

Did you solve Paulc2011's problem?

This

Not solved yet day 3 after payment still no pool or client  

Why reply to all the trolls and not your paying supporter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

This

Agree with him, one of your ten guys can't help him quickly?
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

This

They do tech development not support. Yes, we have received PaulC's request and emailed him the details, which is he has to wait for the connection and it will be with him shortly. Don't worry, just be patient. The mining pool is already setup long time ago, we are just running some testing on it.
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I found a small news notice about the robbery down the street:
https://noticias.caracoltv.com/medellin/dos-presuntos-fleteros-mueren-en-intento-de-robo-en-la-avenida-33-ie137

And this was a month before:
https://www.pulzo.com/nacion/atropellan-dos-fleteros-medellin-PP460031

In medellin, colombia, there are 10 murders per day and over 100 robberies, just in "El Poblado" which is the best part of all of Medellin... So, troll-boys go enjoy your stay! Bring a nice colorful t-shirt like a real redneck! "Gringo" trolls, let's see what happens. The truth is that you would all shit in your pants and call your American consulate and beg them for help. Our team has balls, and we want our people behind us to know this. Our followers are serious, most of them anarchistic, both these 2 trolls are like a joke!

Everybody just has to wait, I myself am an big investor in Dietbitcoin, both moneywise and with my time, I work on this full time as part of our team which includes over 10 people just handling the technology. And there are a lot more things I can not discuss, but everyone holding DDX will be very happy. Believe me.

Jason
Dietbitcoin Team
     Man where you talking about focus on your coin who give's a f about all that cowboy story's

I can't wait till ico 2 is sold out, lets see how cheap ico 3 will be sold 1000,- or i bet 10,- dollar
Nobody here is a cowboy, we are not in America.  You are telling people to focus? You are the one that is spamming our thread here. You need to focus.

If you have balls, send us an email, you have a free ticket waiting for you if you read previous messages. If not, go talk to your mommy who is paying for your food and ask her to give you something with more nutrients.

Sorry guys, but this is my style. I have had enough of this 5 pages of BS from these 2 trolls. Making it difficult for other people and followers to read our replies and making it hard for us to engage with our actual users (of which these 2 trolls are not).

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

wooooo

Whats your next step send a Hyr mördare.

It's getting Excobar style here, better focus on your coin and do what you have promise but every day its getting more and more clear that you and your team in failing.

I can tell you that your plan is never going to work.

1. Send all invested money to Binance Exchange, from btc adres  195uW7VyvtSb95L7338ZDmevojFnA9D2CX

2. Then hope Binance Exchange will list your coin on there Exchange, so you can push the price up and put a wall with money of the investors.

3. Then you will hold the coins that are invest by investors, and send you own BBX to the exchange and sell them to all buyers above your wall.

4. Then send the investors there coins and take away the wall, coin price drops as hell and you leave with the money from investors and sold BBX btc.

5. And you will think you will get away with this hehe, i don't think so mister.

It’s funny how you think over flowing this forum with negative post will make people go away from this project. It’s already to late. If you haven’t bought any yet please go to the website and buy some if not then you have no need to be on this forum. Oh yea, you sound like you either 1. Did this to someone before or 2. This has happened to you? Is that why you feel as though this is a scam, because of either things you did or things that happened to you. Do you need to talk to someone? You talk like you have a lot of experience with identifying scams. How is this? Please share with the class.
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:48:44 PM by Paulc2011

This

They do tech development not support. Yes, we have received PaulC's request and emailed him the details, which is he has to wait for the connection and it will be with him shortly. Don't worry, just be patient. The mining pool is already setup long time ago, we are just running some testing on it.

Hi I understand you have things to work on but from the email I was sent it said pay connection fee to mine now that kinda means like now. I asked for  a time frame as to when to expect the address and client with no reply. Do you know when I will receive them ?

I’ve had faith in this all the way ingnored the trolls still bought into ddx got friends and family to aswell

Even a rough date would be good.
Thanks
grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I agree entirely! I would say that such people need most of all a doctor and not a forum and a society that radically has a different opinion about the same people as they themselves. It is impossible to see in all lies and lies.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

98.39% sold on round 2...only 4,939 coins left with less than 6 days left on the clock.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

98.39% sold on round 2...only 4,939 coins left with less than 6 days left on the clock.
This means that DIETBITCOIN was oversold and valued!
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

This means that DIETBITCOIN was oversold and valued!
Meaning?Huh?
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

4,814 coins left!
wordz

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

4,814 coins left!

98.4% sold on round two...with less than 6 days left on the clock!
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Those articles are all from march,nothing is written after the start of the ico Sad
Because they paid to those sites in the beginning to scam more people with scamdietbitcoin.

But they don't have enough money to pay giants, like Reuters, BBC, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Financial Times etc. so they can only lie

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

Website screenshot from May 28

Tomorrow they will draw all what they want...95.2, 97.4...11.8 ?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

ALWAYS FUNNY WHEN I ME MY SELF AND I ONLY AND I SAY ONLY POST TRUE REAL FACTS NO BULSHIT NO LIE NO FAKE NEWS, AND THEN YOU ARE A LOSER.

DO THIS SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME, OR IS IT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT IS REALLY LOSING HIS MONEY, BUT STILL NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT HE IS BIN SCAMMED.

1. THE CHANGE OF ICO PRE SELL PRICE EVERY TIME

2. THE ICO PRE SELL TIME TAKES LONGER AND LONGER

3. WALLETS THAT ARE ALREADY FINISHED, AND THEN AGAIN THEY ARE WORKING ON IT. AND THEN THE APP NEED TO BE REVIEWED BY APP STORE 5 WEEKS AGO

4. EVERYTHING IS COMING SOON, WE WORKING ON IT, OR ITS DUN AND WAIT TILL ALL COINS BIN SOLD IN ICO.

5. REPLAY ON MY POST ON FAKE NEWS WEBSITE LOGO'S THAT ARE USED, AND SPAM MANY NEWS POST BUT NOT 1 FROM THERE ILLEGAL USED NEWSITE'S

6. AND COME ON PEOPLE CEO'S OF A SERIEUS CRYPTO COMPANY THAT ARE FIRST SHITTING ON EVERY PRO CRYPTO AND SAY OUT LOUD DIETBITCOIN IS THE ONLY REAL COIN

IT SAY ENOUGH OR NOT, AND THEN THAT MOVIE WHERE THEY SIT IN A  CAR WITH ROBERT AND SHOWER THERE GOLD AROUND THERE NECK.

WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO SAY ,  O YEA I WILL ALREADY SAY " I TOLD YOU SO, BUT I WAS A LOSER"

AS I SAY BEFORE LOOK INTO THE BTC ADRES WHERE THE BUYERS SEND THERE BTC MONEY.     

GOOD LUCK TO ALL I HAVE TO WORK ON MY OWN SHIT SCAM COIN  AGAIN "THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY AD LEAST ALL OTHER COINS ARE SCAM"

You forgot that scammers are selling early access to mining...facepalm...
And some idiots buy it.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Kind time of day all. Mr. bassieflup, here and now no one will tell you what you so desire to hear from everyone, that is, consent and in the future the correctness of your opinion. and if everything else turns out to be nonsense and boltology, then why bother with it beforehand. why, why yes how, yes where all these questions are answers to which will give only ONE TIME !!! Let's wait together and see what happens next. I believe in the best and in the predestination of every action. and not always this best should look exactly as we imagine it. It is only known to One, One and Omnipresent !!! Allahu subhanana was besieged.
Kryger

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Where can i find more info about your team?
wordz

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

98.43% sold on round 2...only 4,702 coins left with 4 days left on the clock. Then on to the BIG NEWS coming for final round #3.
NonStop

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:

"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.
NonStop

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: